What's new

The real face of FC Barcelona

F86 Saber

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Most of their fans think they are angels but this is how they behave when they are up against a tough side..

Messi's Hand of God
284987529.jpg

Sergio Busquets infamous "Peek-a-Boo"
a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuitsshakey.gi  f

Valdes kicks Copenhagen player in the face and gets away with it

And how they won last night against Real...Have a look....Pepe was given a completely undeserved red

Worst tackle by Busquets on Xavi 4 days ago

No Card
First_Half_-_CDR_-_Barcelona_v._Real_Madrid_-_20-04-11.avi_001169360.jpg

Straight Red
pro_photo1303938789.jpg

Pedro Clutching his face after colliding with Arbeloa
[video]http://youtu.be/vT55Sg25hC4[/video]

Busquets shameful dive holding his face after being touched in the chest by Marcelo

99h5st3quqvg.gif

Macherano going down like he was shot again holding his face after being poked in the back of the neck earning Adebayor a yellow

5641249430_af7a934002_o.gif

Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United) tweeted: "This diving is a joke/embarrassing. When Pedro watches that do you think he'll think 'What was I doing!?'"

Last edited by a moderator:
thats why I am real madrid fan :) hehe....

no one thinks they are angels by the way... forget about the lunatic fans.

Every team does it..just because they are good at winning fouls, doesnt mean they are cheats...for me and prob countless other fans, Barca's divine football overshadows everything else..

Huh!! wtf??

BARCELONA ALWAYS WAS, IS AND WILL BE THE BEST FOOTBALL CLUB EVER

Every team does it..just because they are good at winning fouls, doesnt mean they are cheats...for me and prob countless other fans, Barca's divine football overshadows everything else..

You mean the "passing between the fullbacks 100 times to bore the opponent into conceeding" divine football?

Huh!! wtf??

BARCELONA ALWAYS WAS, IS AND WILL BE THE BEST FOOTBALL CLUB EVER

May i know how old are you? Can you tell me without googling how many La liga titles and UCL's have Barca won in their HISTORY?

By the way while you are at it, try searching for the name of FIFA awarded best club of 20th Century.....

thats why I am real madrid fan :) hehe....

no one thinks they are angels by the way... forget about the lunatic fans.

Lolz....see what i mean now?

By the way my post does not attempt to cure the delusional Barca fans, I just want to show their real face to the innocent young football fans.

You mean the "passing between the fullbacks 100 times to bore the opponent into conceeding" divine football?

May i know how old are you? Can you tell me without googling how many La liga titles and UCL's have Barca won in their HISTORY?

By the way while you are at it, try searching for the name of FIFA awarded best club of 20th Century.....

Lolz....see what i mean now?

By the way my post does not attempt to cure the delusional Barca fans, I just want to show their real face to the innocent young football fans.

thats my view of a football club i support, i don't need to give explanations to you mister. if i want i can support pakistan in a nude-only-women's beach volleyball world cup. what do you care

And yup all barca fans are delusional and barca players are those who bore others on the field. only barca opponents know how to play especially the 7-star real madrid. did u see the semifinal, whats the possession % tactical football seems to find less support among roberto carlos inspired fans!!:hitwall:

thats my view of a football club i support, i don't need to give explanations to you mister. if i want i can support pakistan in a nude-only-women's beach volleyball world cup. what do you care

Like i said, i am not here to change the openion of delusional barca fans.

BTW here are the incidents again
Seriously lolworthy

Last edited by a moderator:
we will see that!
brain power vs star power

Just because Madrid is going through a rough phase (temporarily) does not mean they are any less team and under Jose you better watch your backs.

Sergio-Ramos1.jpg

Recoginze the logo on the left side of his shirt?

See here

FIFA_Award_Best_Club_XX_Century-logo-071F801A67-seeklogo.com.gif

So for the next 89 years, you will remain delusional and nothing else.

Thats the beauty that you can neither understand nor appreciate. The '100 passes' lead to one carefully calibrated and weighed ball that splits the defenses of the likes of the 'merengues' and slots the ball home.

Back
Top Bottom