What's new

The real face of FC Barcelona

Barca is a cheat

Jose Mourinho is 100% true. Why barca always play against 10 men????

I want barca in English Premier League. Teams like stoke, bolton, blackburn will tore them into pieces. Then they will know what you mean by tackle

So not only are they disgraceful divers, now they are racisits even.

tumblr_lkexfliRym1qddnsso1_400.gif

By the way, "Mono" is Spanish for "Monkey" which is a popular racist slur used against South Americans and Africans which Busquets was seen saying to Marcelo. Barcelona have a contract with UNICEF, a name they wear on their shirts as well, is this the message they are conveying to the youngsters?

barca have been really cheats....i acknolwedge that they play beautiful football but thi is just embarassing for the club....the whole bench gets up pressurising the ref for a yellow and even the takla valdes comes up to the half line to pressurise the ref....the whole team surrounds him....a nothing red to pepe and i was really laughing and the commentator too said that this diving is just too much......pedro just went down like a bullet hit him although he deliberatley turned a bit to the right and hit him on his back and his chest....but still held his face....what a farce.

Spain won the worldcup playign soccer exactly how barcelona plays!! a million passes going no where and when the opposition is subdued and lulled a goal comes through! spain won the worldcup by scoring the least amount of goals by any chapmion in history! & remove Messi from the equation let's see how many goals barca can score!

Real on the other hand already has the Copa Del a Roi this year! wait and see murhino transform these boys into champions by next year!

^^^^...i agree...the style and philosophy is not wrong.....barca if playing the spanish way will score 2 or so goals against opposition...but put messi there adn thy will score 4 or 5 regularly....

Huh!! wtf??

BARCELONA ALWAYS WAS, IS AND WILL BE THE BEST FOOTBALL CLUB EVER

haha.. i wouldn't go that far! at the moment, yes they are the best! but to say they are the best ever.. that's a bit of exaggeration. AC Milan of Gullit, rijkaard & van baston had the same success at their time. so did real madrid under zidane, figo, ronaldo, raul. Real madrid is way ahead of barcelona in terms of domestic & european success. they won la liga 31 times & champions league 9 times compared to barcelona's record of 20 & 3 respectively!!

Uefa their referees and officials are all pro catalans..barca *****...hala madrid

The funny thing is that Barca expect others to play against them exactly the way they play so that they can win 6-0 every time. And if a team stops them from playing their Tiki-Taka like Mourinho did by closing them down in the midfield, they accuse them of playing "Anti football", what a crock of SH**.
I don't know why the world media and naive football fans go gaga over the one million passes game that Barca play, it is not the only way to play football and is certainly not the "ONLY" way to play "ATTRACTIVE" football.
I also agree that if you take out Messi from the Barca lineup, they look like a very ordinary team as it was evident from their match against Osasuna last week. Guardiola has been very fortunate that none of his main players (Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Pique) have had a long term injury.

During the world cup although i was supporting Spain but the way they played it got extremely boring at times, Del Bosque never played this way with Real Madrid. I loved the way Germany played and was secretly wishing they would win.

last match between Barcelona and real Madrid ..Barcelona cheated , even referee gave decision in their favor ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom