What's new

The Real political fight in UP (India) - Must watch

During Mulayam Raj the passing perc. Suddenly jumped into 80s from 30s in last year thanks to "International NAKAL Mahotsav" :taz: in which we hosted student form Orisa, Maharshtra,WB,Haryan and even Nepal.
I could be in state merit list that year with 80+ marks (Any one who studied from U.P. Board do know how hard is to grab the marks in comparison of CBSE board where 90 + is Common ) but policies of the Mulayam govt forced me to be ordinary :sniper:

I was a victim of UP Board. So I understand. :D
We even derived a formula for equating UP and CBSE marks. (Only applicable above 60% and does not go beyond 100%!!)....:lol:

4X = 5Y

X = CBSE marks
Y = UP Board Marks

It is very hard to get passed in exam let alone being in first division (greater than 60%). For first divisions they are known in every household in entire mohallas (colony). :cool: Many people would die to see anyone (not himself only) above 80s.

Sadly Mulayam ruined everything. Passing percentage jumped but education standard remained pathetic. The result, too many guys for university exams and worse, too many unemployed but non-skilled peoples. :tsk:

I was a victim of UP Board. So I understand. :D
We even derived a formula for equating UP and CBSE marks. (Only applicable above 60% and does not go beyond 100%!!)....:lol:

4X = 5Y

X = CBSE marks
Y = UP Board Marks

It is very hard to get passed in exam let alone being in first division (greater than 60%). For first divisions they are known in every household in entire mohallas (colony). :cool: Many people would die to see anyone (not himself only) above 80s.

Sadly Mulayam ruined everything. Passing percentage jumped but education standard remained pathetic. The result, too many guys for university exams and worse, too many unemployed but non-skilled peoples. :tsk:

I seen may students who never studied before and directly taken the 10th examination were not able to write the "cos theta;)(symbol for theta) " instead they write it in hindi "KAS THETA" :woot:
Wonder where our education system is leadeing towards.

By the way I am from GHAZIPUR any you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom