What's new

The scenario of next india-pakistan war :

in this thread , when it comes to india-pakistan war , i am finding people talking about PEACE ....

on there hand while reading the comments posted on threads like " Indo-China war Inevitable ? "...almost everyone is intrested in war with china...

i am realy finding it stange...

India is democratic country and its almost impossible for India to be aggressor unless ISI does something "good" like Mumbai, and Indian economy not good enough to handle this at least for next 10 years.Pakistan cannot be an aggressor for now :) Nobody is interested in war with China too, The reason is very simple, I am just thinking " if my company decides to close their India operations due to the war my family would suffer :) "

Dhaka ,there were two reasons why the kargil war didnt go nuclear...1-india has a no first use policy.....2-pakistans nuclear capability was in maturing stage at that time,and they didnt have the transport platform.....weapon integration with nuclear warheads,had not taken place at that time......thnx

Dhaka ,there were two reasons why the kargil war didnt go nuclear...1-india has a no first use policy.....2-pakistans nuclear capability was in maturing stage at that time,and they didnt have the transport platform.....weapon integration with nuclear warheads,had not taken place at that time......thnx

Kargil is not a war, Its just a big infiltration attempt :cheesy:

In regards to India-Pak wars,

I think the jingoism has certainly died down , at least in India. Also , the Pakistan fixation has certainly reduced. After the terrorist incident in Mumbai, there was a huge ground swell of emotional outbursts, especially from Mr Screaming Mukherjee , but the general mood in the country was not baying for the Pakistani blood !

Indians maybe have become too much wary about wars or the information age has made Pakistan much more 'accessible' to the Indians.

I can remember, not long back, when losing to Pakistan in cricket was a national disgrace ie you lose all other matches but make sure you win against Pakistan.. now people dont care if Pakistan wins in India. The emotional hatred is missing !

If tommorow $41TT happens ..... and both go for it it wont be nothin more than another a proxy war.
The cost of an all out or a nuclear war is way over and can hurt the war mongers in their bedrooms ... So either one will never let it happen... After all war and spreading fear of war ..is just another of selling weapons !

it's still beyond anybodies imagination that what will india decide if there is another terrorist attack ...
specially when pakisan authorities has always been in total denial mode on mumbai attack dispite pressure from world bodies , dispite FBI involving in the investigation , giving evidences ...

in the event of another terrorist attack , would you think indan govt will follw the same policy of involving world bodies , FBI , giving eveidences to pakistan....

i don't think so...

it's still beyond anybodies imagination that what will india decide if there is another terrorist attack ...
specially when pakisan authorities has always been in total denial mode on mumbai attack dispite pressure from world bodies , dispite FBI involving in the investigation , giving evidences ...

in the event of another terrorist attack , would you think indan govt will follw the same policy of involving world bodies , FBI , giving eveidences to pakistan....

i don't think so...
Yeah, ISI will use BD as it's PWN in next attack.:devil:

i don't think so...

Yes I completely agree with you,This time Mr.Singh cannot call Bush , so he will have to give a call to Obama, and will get condolences and get a strong statement against Pakistan .

But as usual US will supply money and weapons to Pakistan so that they can kill many more Indians, and TV Channels going to shout for some more time , few ministers or Chief ministers going to resign so that the families of dead will be compensated, some Chief minister may call those who lost their lives as dogs . Court will give death sentence for those involved and due to Kashmir Muslims' security that will be considered for review by prime minister till the accused will die naturally...

No problem yar , We Indians are cheapest living creatures that anybody can kill us !!! If you want to kill some one just come with a gun shoot some one and go back to your country :) nobody going to question you...

Yeah, ISI will use BD as it's PWN in next attack.:devil:

Yes,Killing civilians going to be very big success for Pakistan against India, May be Pakistan people exited about Indians getting killed :) I appreciate you for being open ...

i think if there is big terror strike...

pakistan will 1st be blockaded with a massive hunt for the 4 subs pn has. due to karachi being only port economy will suffer.

then there will be surgical strikes in kashmir and there will not be an air war. if the war occurs today than it will be kargil all over again in terms of the air war because paf hasn't recieved the eryie while the phalcon has already arrived which gives a HUGE advantage in a war, not to mention that only the mirage III's have bvr and they are no match for the mki's, mig-29s, and the mirage 2000s all of which are more advanced. although there are 8 jf-17s they will not help much, and the f-16s block 52 haven't arrived while the old ones cant fire bvr and the upgraded ones wont arrive til 2010.

the war will be short 1-2 weeks before international pressure stops it.

i think reason there wasn't war after 11/26 was because elections were around the corner and the government didn't want to piss off muslims, also many lives would be lost and it could actually cause more terrorism, but another factor is that the stupid government wasn't ready and didn't buy artillery for the army. but in a year that will change b.c. they have woken up and are now ordering stuff like crazy. also there was chance of nuke exxchange.

People should think before they start these types of thread's, I can bet if God forbid war happens between these 2 arch enemies, the person who started the thread would be the first one to hide in his basement.:crazy:

Just think before you even mention war between the 2 Nations, about the future of 170 million Pakistan'is along with 1.1 billion Indians!:undecided:

Let the people of both Pakistan and India live in peace, we had enough wars, between the two of us, and do not want more, thank you very much!:angry:

MOD's I request you guys to seriously consider closing this thread down, completely useless and an uter waste of time!

@dhaka

You seems to be looking for the various scenarios for writing a 'war fiction' book.At least use your own brain rather than asking people here.

And one person here gave you an almost perfect answer... see below

Originally Posted by saadahmed
Since you are very happy about war..I'll sepeculate
ISI uses HUJI from Bangladesh to attack targets in India as a result India invades BD and the dhaka falls into Indian hands within 2 hours.All lines of Defense destroyed badly due to bad BD Army/Navy/Air Force.On the other hand the hostilities are going on between PAkistan and India but war stops and both sides sign cease fire and India pullout from BD but damage has been done as BD has been bombed back to stone ages.In Pakistan and India there is only little damage near border areas as the ceas fire is signed within 2 days.

This might become the Scanario#1.

yahhh , i read that , ..

actually ,

porkies always wish india to get in a war... BUT not with pakistan , they like india to get in war with even bangladesh , with chine , ..but not with pakistan..
checkout these threads in 'india defence section'
1) The scenario of next india-pakistan war : you will find every porki calling for peace.
2) Indo-China war Inevitable ? : here every single porki like to see war between india and chine.

3) AND in bangladesh defence section you will find these porkies possing themselfs as bangaldeshies , like to see india into war with bangladesh.....

Last edited:
i think if there is big terror strike...

pakistan will 1st be blockaded with a massive hunt for the 4 subs pn has. due to karachi being only port economy will suffer.

then there will be surgical strikes in kashmir and there will not be an air war. if the war occurs today than it will be kargil all over again in terms of the air war because paf hasn't recieved the eryie while the phalcon has already arrived which gives a HUGE advantage in a war, not to mention that only the mirage III's have bvr and they are no match for the mki's, mig-29s, and the mirage 2000s all of which are more advanced. although there are 8 jf-17s they will not help much, and the f-16s block 52 haven't arrived while the old ones cant fire bvr and the upgraded ones wont arrive til 2010.

the war will be short 1-2 weeks before international pressure stops it.

i think reason there wasn't war after 11/26 was because elections were around the corner and the government didn't want to piss off muslims, also many lives would be lost and it could actually cause more terrorism, but another factor is that the stupid government wasn't ready and didn't buy artillery for the army. but in a year that will change b.c. they have woken up and are now ordering stuff like crazy. also there was chance of nuke exxchange.

on the political front , indian PM MNsingh is seem to be very soft hearted, so he might not go as aggressive in the event of another terrotist attack..

but there is one BANGALI in the present indian cabinate , he is totally contrast to singh....

Last edited:
yahhh , i read that , ..

actually ,

porkies always wish india to get in a war... BUT not with pakistan , they like india to get in war with even bangladesh , with chine , ..but not with pakistan..
checkout these threads in 'india defence section'
1) The scenario of next india-pakistan war : you will find every porki calling for peace.
2) Indo-China war Inevitable ? : here every single porki like to see war between india and chine.

3) AND in bangladesh defence section you will find these porkies possing themselfs as bangaldeshies , like to see india into war with bangladesh.....

wow you are very clever playing a divisive game seems that is exactly what you are doing only aiming at against pakistan instead so maybe you are someone else pretending to be bangladeshi flaming pakistanis to get us to hate BD and turn us against each other coz i know which people who mostly uses those racist insults.;)
Coz every single post of yours has been insulting and outright flaming pakistan.It's great theres people from other countries here but not when they're here to cause trouble anyone who reads between the lines in your posts can figure out what is your agenda.Pakistani members if you read this don't fall for his tricks and get provoked into attacking indian/bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom