What's new

The truth is Muslims are guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it......how do Muslims mock other religion or for that matter not respect them. !!

Did Muslim tare down any ancient Mandirs or made controversial movies on any religious head or symbol. ??

And please don't drag those scum Talibans into the argument.

Strange what exactly is happening in Pakistan every day?
Shias killed, Hindus forced conversion,Ahmadi outcaste, Christians fake cases, in short everything terrible imaginable on the planet..

you got pissed off because "he" called you infidel, then you start calling "my" religion a cult and "me" a fanboy.
you are teaching tolerance??
this is the problem when it comes down to me and my religion I become protector of my religion and will call others names, but if the others do the same thing I start teaching tolerance....you see the problem here, you are same as those who killed the ambassador.

everyone is same only difference is some of us are at the wrong place at the wrong time, those who didnt kill Ambassador Steven didnt do it because they were good human, but because they were too far away in a different country. all human are animals, just time and palce have to be right, be it a christian killing muslim woman because she was wearing head scarf or hindus raping or killing muslim girl because she is a muslim. Its not the religion its people provided an opportunity exist to show their inner beast.

Whats wrong with the word cult? Most of the over religious people are fanboys of religion and not followers.
He did not call me infidel btw and if he did then I do not care as he is still like other humans to me..

Strange what exactly is happening in Pakistan every day?
Shias killed, Hindus forced conversion,Ahmadi outcaste, Christians fake cases, in short everything terrible imaginable on the planet..

What happened in Punjab and Gujarat, or what's happening in Assam, Orissa and elsewhere....must be on Planet paradise. !!

Because the killing you talk about is from generations past and distant descendants can't be held liable for their acts, yet the violent response of Muslims to inflammatory speech is an evil that can be challenged and fought by you and I, today - and should be our duty to do so, if we care anything about justice.

Then why do certain Jewish and Christian communities cults groups in large numbers point out at Prophet of Islam and Quran [with baseless accusations] you are contradicting yourself. Did I not point out where ever what ever has happened against any one and which ever country is affected they should consult that country-govt to arrest those behind the criminal activities-assaults-attacks, U.S needs to contact libiyan authorities...you Thread points at all muslims and I think you forgot the burning of 7 Mosques in US a similar attack by US christian-jewish citizens possibly, wasn't that violent yes it was criminal and violent in nature by christian-jewish community in US.

Thread like this already have 3 pages.

Hello Mods, where are you guys...Hellooooo..Anybody here....

IMO Its a perfectly valid thread.. The OP is simply questioning the bombing of embassy in Libya and not the reaction of Muslims to the film in question... Though the title could have been a little less inflammatory...

Any one remember few days ago another incident of killing dalits, cutting their hands, public rape of women in our society done by upper caste Hindus.

I mean, isn't it going on for centuries.

Violent people have excuses for their crimes, religion is the favorite one.

Whether its Shia killing or Godhara killing, its all the same, innocents dies, but reasons are different.

IMO Its a perfectly valid thread.. The OP is simply questioning the bombing of embassy in Libya and not the reaction of Muslims to the film in question... Though the title could have been a little less inflammatory...
Agreed. However the last bolded part, what do you expect from @Solmon. I have been wondering what kind of trauma made him what he is? :blink:

The Article is pointless and rubbish along with Title of the thread.

Killing of US embassy staff in libya means all muslims are guilty and attacking 7 mosques in US is all ok and a small incident, senseless!

NV.............

Discussed these points countless times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom