What's new

There were no surgical strikes on LoC: UN monitoring mission (UNMOGIP)

Yes, it is dismissive as it has no relation to current situation as UNMOGIP itself admitted it is presently stationed only in Muzaffarabad & Srinagar and is no position to witness anything on the LoC.

Then there was nothing to "dismiss" son! The kind of words your representative used clearly show his desperation and anger over UN's refusal to acknowledge anything They might be stationed only in muzaffarabad and srinagar but As per the DG ISPR's presser today, UNMOGIP personnel do visit the LoC on Pakistani Side regularly. its not all about indian side only.

Meanwhile US has also refused to acknowledge anything, after all your tall claims of taking US into confidence and western world having been shown so called proofs. :lol:

Last edited:
Lol, this has caused mass hysteria in Pakistan. My 2 cents, the Indian army said it happened and the Indian army has a history of credibility. The Pakistan army said it didn't happen and the Pakistan army has a history of telling whoppers. ( Kargil, 1972).

Lol, this has caused mass hysteria in Pakistan. My 2 cents, the Indian army said it happened and the Indian army has a history of credibility. The Pakistan army said it didn't happen and the Pakistan army has a history of telling whoppers. ( Kargil, 1972).
Yeah that is why UN has rejected claims of your Credible Indian army

Shit was happened days ago and become public only after we announced ,means it was a secret mission .
Reason is simple ,How can UN validated it ?

The so called announcement claimed the timings and day. I have been asking about the proof, and ask again about them. Please share and shut we up on our mongering.

Back
Top Bottom