What's new

There will be no Israel, in 10 years, says Henry Kissinger !!

yesterday's wishes are tomorrow's reality :D

I have a sympathy for you @Leader... Because..there are lot of fanatics in India and USA too and they have a lot of dirty wishes about Pakistan....I fear, based on your assessment, may come true...

Enjoy your day with your dream...I donot have anything to say..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a sympathy for you @Leader... Because..there are lot of fanatics in India and USA too and they have a lot of dirty wishes about Pakistan....I fear, based on your assessment, may come true...

Enjoy your day with your dream...I donot have anything to say..

you had nothing to say from the beginning as the savage sympathizers made it a troll thread from the beginning as if they dont even want to listen to Kissinger's opinion.. that there will be no israel in 10 years...

Last edited by a moderator:
When one is killed, its called murder. But if 100000 is killed, its called foreign policy.
You Pakistanis where supporting the SL when they committed genocide on Tamils and now you are jumping high on Israel when they do the same to Palestinians.
I do support the cause of Palestine to attain freedom, but I am not a hypocritical guy like you fools.
Where ever a civilization is suppressed voice for them, don't look every thing in the Religious prism.
Humans are humans what ever way you guys divide them on ethinic, religious or sect base. fight for humanity and not religion.
if no human is left there is no religion, but if no religion is there human can still survive. Religion need a strong host like humans not the other way around. Show your voice for every man, woman and child on this bloody planet

This is genocide man... pure genocide... !! Gaza and its people are held hostage by Israel...

like Hazrat Ali said Kufar ka nazam qaim reh sakta hai, zulm ka nahi, that is why israel is bound to vanish and kissinger's prediction is right about it.

what?? you think those terrorist sympathizers who back israel have moral or religious grounds??? I think they are plain savages !!

People who dont even accept Hazrat Suleman A.S as a prophet and deny the teachings of Hazrat Dawood A.S wont have any moral and religious background ever.

you had nothing to say from the beginning as the savage sympathizers made it a troll thread from the beginning as if they dont even want to listen to Kissinger's opinion.. that there will be no israel in 10 years...

this is obviously a troll thread, only if you can see it from a broder prespective you'll realize that you have a blind hatred to destroy one country so that other can live, why not live side by side with out troubling each other

When one is killed, its called murder. But if 100000 is killed, its called foreign policy.
You Pakistanis where supporting the SL when they committed genocide on Tamils and now you are jumping high on Israel when they do the same to Palestinians.
I do support the cause of Palestine to attain freedom, but I am not a hypocritical guy like you fools.
Where ever a civilization is suppressed voice for them, don't look every thing in the Religious prism.
Humans are humans what ever way you guys divide them on ethinic, religious or sect base. fight for humanity and not religion.
if no human is left there is no religion, but if no religion is there human can still survive. Religion need a strong host like humans not the other way around. Show your voice for every man, woman and child on this bloody planet
DUH
You are questioning that why christians are christians ? muslims are muslims ? etc etc. to enlighten your thoughts religion is for human beings not for cats and dogs to follow. If humans didnt have religion there wouldnt be any difference left in a life of animals and human beings. mate sleep eat die.

there is a famous saying that "to every rise their is a fall and for every faroh there is a Musa" so there will be someone who will stand against the evil of israel and will wipe it off the world map and it will happen by the grace of Allah!

DUH
You are questioning that why christians are christians ? muslims are muslims ? etc etc. to enlighten your thoughts religion is for human beings not for cats and dogs to follow. If humans didnt have religion there wouldnt be any difference left in a life of animals and human beings. mate sleep eat die.

so Religion defines humans, what a fools thought.
you said mate, sleep, eat and die? what about work, what about care for another life? what about preserve nature.
The higher purpose of human being is to serve as a guardian to this planet, not to destroy each other in the name of religion.
Humans have become parasites in the name of religion and other differences that humans have no love for another life, its always power and more power at the expense of others life.
you kind of people will take centuries to see what God wants you to see

there is a famous saying that "to every rise their is a fall and for every faroh there is a Musa" so there will be someone who will stand against the evil of israel and will wipe it off the world map and it will happen by the grace of Allah!
I did not know that Allah also dreams.

Just curious: are you referring to OBL?

A8AT9nYCIAE0RTC.jpg:large

have been posted by the Indians on Kashmir threads "something about Pakistani stealing clothes so this is just an internet meme sorta thing

so Religion defines humans, what a fools thought.
you said mate, sleep, eat and die? what about work, what about care for another life? what about preserve nature.
The higher purpose of human being is to serve as a guardian to this planet, not to destroy each other in the name of religion.
Humans have become parasites in the name of religion and other differences that humans have no love for another life, its always power and more power at the expense of others life.
you kind of people will take centuries to see what God wants you to see

I did not know that Allah also dreams.

I see .. So religion in your view only preaches to kill ? if thats your view then please re-think. Religion teaches you the higher purpose of life. I wont talk about islam ill . So what you are saying is that ALL the religions and their followers are dumb and have a fools thought ? All the prophets came for no reason ? The things you are talking about are taught and given to us in the form of different religions , in different ways. The differences amongst them makes them who we are.
An atheist will just do his work and go mad if he looses a family member. All the WORK and guardian theory goes to sh!t.

I see .. So religion in your view only preaches to kill ? if thats your view then please re-think. Religion teaches you the higher purpose of life. I wont talk about islam ill . So what you are saying is that ALL the religions and their followers are dumb and have a fools thought ? All the prophets came for no reason ? The things you are talking about are taught and given to us in the form of different religions , in different ways. The differences amongst them makes them who we are.
An atheist will just do his work and go mad if he looses a family member. All the WORK and guardian theory goes to sh!t.
I am no atheist, I just say that Religion no longer serves the path to the superior one. its been used as a tool to divide and fight and agument some ones life style who orchesters they way the current world works.
its not religion which defines who you are, its what you do defines who you are.
if you are still dumb to see this truth then its your trouble not mine.
Besides, the prophets you call upon did not appear in my time to do miracle, if God is still interested in man kind he is supposed to come himself to set right the mess that we have created. In Bahavat Gita there is a sentence which says that "When ever evil consumes the planet, the superior one will come to set things right". but I dont see that happening, millions get killed in war, shortage of food, sanitary requirements. if God is there and if he has not come to set things right after all this mess. I dont see him comming any time in the future.
Its we humans who have to see beyond our differences to work together and make a better society

I am no atheist, I just say that Religion no longer serves the path to the superior one. its been used as a tool to divide and fight and agument some ones life style who orchesters they way the current world works.
its not religion which defines who you are, its what you do defines who you are.
if you are still dumb to see this truth then its your trouble not mine.
Besides, the prophets you call upon did not appear in my time to do miracle, if God is still interested in man kind he is supposed to come himself to set right the mess that we have created. In Bahavat Gita there is a sentence which says that "When ever evil consumes the planet, the superior one will come to set things right". but I dont see that happening, millions get killed in war, shortage of food, sanitary requirements. if God is there and if he has not come to set things right after all this mess. I dont see him comming any time in the future.
Its we humans who have to see beyond our differences to work together and make a better society

I see alot of confusion in your statements , first you say i am not atheist then you start start questioning IF? ?? IF ?? IF?? "if God is still interested" and "if God is there and if he has not come to set things right" .. Human beings were given a purpose in life according to their religion. if God will do all the work then why he made us ? again i ask the same question to mate,eat,shi!t and die ? In this vastly populated world differences will be there, the point is how we solve them.
We are getting off topic. let us come to israel and its bravado against palestinians :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom