What's new

'They used my religion against me': Ex-Army Major accuses SpiceJet

Even APJ and Sharukh were insulted in a similar way in other countries . If Muslims are terrorists Obama is half terrorist . Spice jet should pay the major for insulting .

Coward and retard staff, this man has done more for us than they will do in their entire life

You take pics in an airport, you will be charged.

It's bloody cheap of him to play the muslim card when caught.
Well taking Photographs inside the terminal isn't forbidden neither on tarmac at civil airports but then again the rule is itself pretty confusing like any other typical Indian law.

c99f5a4e8601426facc4a3b.png

4b6ac34fa2994c3da060e37.png

But the reason is why he was asked to get off the flight in the first place and identify his stuff..... If they would have done that to me I would be furious about that too.
My experience with Indian airport Official's and the guy's behind check in counters has been really bad....

Even APJ and Sharukh were insulted in a similar way in other countries . If Muslims are terrorists Obama is half terrorist . Spice jet should pay the major for insulting .

You cant compare Indian airport security staff (CISF) to TSA...CISF is a lot better..

Well taking Photographs inside the terminal isn't forbidden neither on tarmac at civil airports but then again the rule is itself pretty confusing like any other typical Indian law.
But the reason is why he was asked to get off the flight in the first place and identify his stuff..... If they would have done that to me I would be furious about that too.
My experience with Indian airport Official's and the guy's behind check in counters has been really bad....

The law is pretty clear...

If Delhi airport is also used for defence related purposes then what the staff did is 100% correct..

If not then what they did was wrong...but to say they did what they did just because he was a muslim is highly disingenuos...probably they were aware of the rules well and thought "all" airports and not just the defence/civil airports are to be camera free..

Same ON indian u guys are sick pathetic he served your country and u blame him and u say he is not telling the truth even in Pakistan our hindus live better live then u indians

Same ON indian u guys are sick pathetic he served your country and u blame him and u say he is not telling the truth even in Pakistan our hindus live better live then u indians

Ohhhh...really !!

According to home ministry records, these 12,000 Pakistanis — most of them Hindus — entered India on long-term visas before 2004, 75% of them
having migrated to Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharashtra.

Govt eases citizenship rules for Pak refugees - Hindustan Times

Pathetic troll

From another point of view it also means that the Indian Army doesnt distinguish on the basis of religion.

Mohammad Ali Shah, a former Army Major, says he had never known prejudice till a recent altercation at the Delhi airport, where he was allegedly targeted for being a Muslim.

On topic..I feel he is just using the religion card.Spicejet has many muslim pilots.

I'd trust the word of this Major over the airline staff. Taking photos at the airport is not illegal unless its a military airport. This pretty much is a civilian airport.
Let us see what the investigation reveals.

Its not hard to escape discrimination as a Hindu in Pakistan when the entire community is forced into dilapidated slums in Karachi. Muslims in India do not have any such limitations, and that is why you have very odd cases such as this one. This is the exception and not the norm FYI.

Its not hard to escape discrimination as a Hindu in Pakistan when the entire community is forced into dilapidated slums in Karachi. Muslims in India do not have any such limitations, and that is why you have very odd cases such as this one. This is the exception and not the norm FYI.
And muslims are forced into ghettos of old delhi,old hyderabad city even in bhopal.

Back
Top Bottom