What's new

'They used my religion against me': Ex-Army Major accuses SpiceJet

And muslims are forced into ghettos of old delhi,old hyderabad city even in bhopal.

Muslims prefer a place near a mosque and there are not much places to build mosques in the posh areas of New Delhi..hence their preference to walled cities which have mosques in the vicinity...

This was told by a Muslim in another forum..

Delhi airport has military aircraft staitioned.
I have seen C-130 look alikes in a blue aerodrome.
Armed uniformed soldiers guard them round the clock.

Delhi airport has military aircraft staitioned.
I have seen C-130 look alikes in a blue aerodrome.
Armed uniformed soldiers guard them round the clock.

We'll say you're a terrorist and you are a security threat and that is why we have deboarded

I cannot believe that an employee of a private airline will make such comments.

And muslims are forced into ghettos of old delhi,old hyderabad city even in bhopal.

Pls tell the Waqf Board who is one of the biggest land owners in India, to build low cost community housing for Muslims rather than selling them off to infidels.

Delhi govt has tried hard to move them out of many old Delhi Areas for reconstruction purpose and building metro but guess what they love to live there it seems because they refused to move out.. It's better for you to stop whining and playing your Muslim victim card everywhere..

Also, another thing not only Muslims live in Old Delhi..

At least in Hyderabad, muslim ghettos exist because of muslims themselves. They live in the old city and do not let any development happen. Some of the richest people in Hyderabad are muslims.

On topic, its sad that not only in India, but the whole world views all muslims with suspension because of the bad deeds of some muslims.

Think about this is the situation of the Ex-Army major who sacrificed for country and his father fought for country if he faces disrimination for being muslim what about those muslims who are at the lower rung of the ladder.they are facing discrimination daily.

Why are you hell bent in proving a understanding which is so perverted?

The first sentence in the news Item states this

Mohammad Ali Shah, a former Army Major, says he had never known prejudice till a recent altercation at the Delhi airport

See the bolded part, as far as my understanding goes, a Major is not born a major so obviously he has seen quite a few years without "Prejudice". So do you know for a fact that he was not a person from lower rung of the ladder before becoming a Army Office? This incident is sad, but then again no country even US has a perfect track record on discrimination, so what is your point exactly?

Lol, Muslims forced into ghettos, are you serious or just brain farting?

I live in hyd, you do not even know half of what you are talking about..

Lol, Muslims forced into ghettos, are you serious or just brain farting?

I live in hyd, you do not even know half of what you are talking about..

She looks to be pretty pissed off since past few days and is on a job of searching books of 18th century evangelists targeting Hindus, then she went on showing how much we hateful Hindus have problems allowing other religions to be preached at or near our Hindu holy sites like Tirupati etc. She probably wants a hill out of seven @ Tirupati to open her preaching/hate spewing school up there. And now comes the winner, Muslim Victim card.

Pretty much she is pre-occupied with her Hinduism hatred and using this forum as platform to spewing her hatred out.. I would say nice effort ajtr. You are the shining reason why people like you are hated regardless of religion..

i seriously doubt that this incident has a religious tone to it. Reasons being no air-line employee will bad mouth knowing the designation of the person. This might be the rarest of the rare incidents if it is true that the airline employee giving a religious false hood on a passenger. The ex-officer might have used foul language and it might have been reciprocated with a religious tone.
Lets wait for the inquiry to finish and lets wait for its findings.

I seriously doubt the nationality of the OP, he has been talking about anti Mulsim tendency in INDIA(which is not prevalent) in INDIA. Because there are a lot of Muslims from INDIA here in PDF who have not complined about being a MUSLIM in INDIA and being desciminated by the HINDUS.
One of my best friends is a Muslim.

The minorities in India are much doing much better than minorities of many countries in the region.

Though few cases like the above one may happen but they are too few to generalize.
Are you serious!...Its not who is doing what with Minorities...Yes I agree In india we are not doing a great job with Minorities....We can do better..Hopefully by the next generation we are not asking or judging people by thier religion or caste...We have only been an indepent country for the last 60 plus years or so...and I am pround of what we have achieved...we can do better...India is destined to be the role model to the rest of the world...Every religion preached the same...Be it Islam, Hinduism, Christianity...etc..etc..that is be a human first..God will bless you.

She looks to be pretty pissed off since past few days and is on a job of searching books of 18th century evangelists targeting Hindus, then she went on showing how much we hateful Hindus have problems allowing other religions to be preached at or near our Hindu holy sites like Tirupati etc. She probably wants a hill out of seven to open her preaching/hate spewing school up there. And now she is telling us how discriminated wee are towards the innocent Muslims..

Pretty much she is pre-occupied with her Hinduism hatred and using this forum as platform to spewing here hatred out.. I would say nice effort ajtr. You are the shining reason why people like you are hated regardless of religion..

I remember her in Pakistans flag, I dont know what is wrong with her..

She is assuming based on what she thinks but does not put source of her claims, looks really like she is pissed about something..

The law is pretty clear...

If Delhi airport is also used for defence related purposes then what the staff did is 100% correct..

If not then what they did was wrong...but to say they did what they did just because he was a muslim is highly disingenuos...probably they were aware of the rules well and thought "all" airports and not just the defence/civil airports are to be camera free..
If IGA is used as a defence airport then that will be news to me and many others !!! And I don't think someone who has served the army would stoop so low to play the communal card in this matter.

Same ON indian u guys are sick pathetic he served your country and u blame him and u say he is not telling the truth even in Pakistan our hindus live better live then u indians

Are you sure...There are not many left it seems...Even if they are...I am sure I would like to hear it from them not you....!

Back
Top Bottom