What's new

This is how police men behaves in Riyasat e Teyaba of syed hafiz asim munir

But you won't see crowds rioting against this,like they did in the Punjab the other day.

Oh no,you won't see TTP or others start a riot about this.

It was right after partition - my grandfather was asked to take on the IG Punjab role. He respectfully declined it. His exact words were "I still have young children, and I don't want them to be fatherless". My grand father was an honest to the core man and he knew were he to lead that organization he would not survive within it. What is astonishing is that even in 1948 this organization had a terrible reputation.

What has however transpired in the last 30+ years is a complete dismantling of the law enforcement agency. It has been filled with political workers, criminals and inept officers. A similar challenge now exists in Sindh as well, as its ranks too are filled with criminals and political workers.

Pakistan is in major trouble.

Why do people are waiting for a PTI leader to call for a protest

Why after 75 years they don't have the balls themselves? Why is our country bent on saviours?
that’s a billion dollar question.

This guy has been sent to mental health hospital

Why do people are waiting for a PTI leader to call for a protest

Why after 75 years they don't have the balls themselves? Why is our country bent on saviours?
The Pakistani populace responds to fatwas from the scholars they deem in a high regard and no one else.

One fatwa from a certain groups of scholars will turn Pakistan into a live action replay of the Mongol invasions.

They're still waiting to see what happens next.

Even Butto's secret police wad unable to handle them.

For now, things need to deteriorate more.

1692519746723.png

A journalist's job is to only show the world what's actually transpired and not try to detain someone over a mere helmet issue to get views . The traffic warden standing besides could've easily handled the situation if it wasn't for this sahaafi's rebellious tantrum ------ which ultimately led the warden to step aside .

That constable was prolly already feeling frustrated becos of the long shifts etc and now People have turned him into a legion .

Wow, by Allah, if I became aware that someone handled my mother, sister, wife or daughter in this manner I would go on a one man rampage in the middle of the night through that police station. Where is the Geerah of the Muslims in Pakistan?!
Missing since the Aryan invasion circa 500 BC.

Wow, by Allah, if I became aware that someone handled my mother, sister, wife or daughter in this manner I would go on a one man rampage in the middle of the night through that police station. Where is the Geerah of the Muslims in Pakistan?!
We need to find where these officers live and who their families are and make sure the world knows them all.

Back
Top Bottom