What's new

This is how police men behaves in Riyasat e Teyaba of syed hafiz asim munir

Wow, by Allah, if I became aware that someone handled my mother, sister, wife or daughter in this manner I would go on a one man rampage in the middle of the night through that police station. Where is the Geerah of the Muslims in Pakistan?!
This

Its not even about rioting or protesting. The fact that peoples' sisters, wives are being molested openly and the entire country sits like a bunch of cucks. Not even the entire country but Punjab. I say that as a proud Punjabi.

Pick a Pashtoon's wife or his sister, do it twice, ten times the entire KP region will be on fire.

If people won't rise for the respect and honor of their wives, their sisters, their daughters there is no way they will ever give a sh1t about Imran Khan.

This

Its not even about rioting or protesting. The fact that peoples' sisters, wives are being molested openly and the entire country sits like a bunch of cucks. Not even the entire country but Punjab. I say that as a proud Punjabi.

Pick a Pashtoon's wife or his sister, do it twice, ten times the entire KP region will be on fire.

If people won't rise for the respect and honor of their wives, their sisters, their daughters there is no way they will ever give a sh1t about Imran Khan.

When Shazia Khalid got r4ped the entire province of Balochistan was set on fire. It started an insurgency.

That fire is still burning 18 years later.....

This

It really baffles me as to how Pakistanis can allow this to happen. Our Umrah is in a sad state when we let our women be abused in our own country without serious repercussions.

I stand by my words earlier, had this happened to a woman from my family of I were in Pakistan, the officers involved would think twice about any future misadventure (if they survived).

It really baffles me as to how Pakistanis can allow this to happen. Our Umrah is in a sad state when we let our women be abused in our own country without serious repercussions.

I stand by my words earlier, had this happened to a woman from my family of I were in Pakistan, the officers involved would think twice about any future misadventure (if they survived).
When u focus on eating haram from illicit income...enjoy.
Even on this forum many many living in Pakistan cannot say they eat halal as everywhere there are backhanders and rishwat going on

When u focus on eating haram from illicit income...enjoy.
Even on this forum many many living in Pakistan cannot say they eat halal as everywhere there are backhanders and rishwat going on
You're right about that, I was in Pakistan last year and I have a decent/somewhat respectable job over here in the UK, every time I visited a police station or govt office (was trying to make an arms license) I was treated like royalty because my damn uncles decided to blabber what I do for a living. There are a lot of backhanders, and VIP culture in Pakistan. And I'm ashamed to say I became part of it briefly, although unintentionally.

You're right about that, I was in Pakistan last year and I have a decent/somewhat respectable job over here in the UK, every time I visited a police station or govt office (was trying to make an arms license) I was treated like royalty because my damn uncles decided to blabber what I do for a living. There are a lot of backhanders, and VIP culture in Pakistan. And I'm ashamed to say I became part of it briefly, although unintentionally.
You don't have a choice sadly.

Back
Top Bottom