What's new

This is how Saudi citizens treat South Asian expat workers in Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
the saudis hae always been anti muslim --- they cooperated with the british empire to destroy the sultanat e osmaniyya....."king
' is anyway illegal in islam --------

You Believe are not, as i am working with Govt here in Saudi Arabia with more then 3000 Saudis in Building.
95% of Them Respect me as Pakistani.

They never mess with a Pakistani like this. they can do use of harsh words but far better treat with Pakistanis as compared to other SA nationalities.

Imagine the outrage that could have occurred if the same thing happened in West. Entire Muslim community could have raised hell sounding foul at that behavior. For an outsider like me, it seems Muslims berating and killing among themselves is perfectly normal but hey if it some Khafir, gang up on him.

I am not trolling by the way. I am just saying as I see it.

You Believe are not, as i am working with Govt here in Saudi Arabia with more then 3000 Saudis in Building.
95% of Them Respect me as Pakistani.

They never mess with a Pakistani like this. they can do use of harsh words but far better treat with Pakistanis as compared to other SA nationalities

Now that makes them Angels, right?

The whole world is scared of Saudi Arabia ? What was this bastard smoking ? :lol:
Something that made you knowledgeable of his illegitimacy!

He's probably a Saudi version of an EDL member. You find this mentality everywhere. But we can always hope he and others grow out of it.

i wont be better and i dont want to be better (if this happened to egyptian ) but i know my people if this was egyptian he would have killed that sob

killing is wrong....these people just need some common sense and some respect ''slapped'' into them. Wealth or nationality doesnt give you carte-blanche to humiliate and harass other people -- especially poor people

i hope you enjoyed your stay and you should try shisha if you come again

i love Egypt as if it's my own country...i had a great stay and Egyptians were very loyal and warm friends/hosts. They are fun people also.

as for Shisha -- i brough some as souevenirs from from Khan el Khalili. I bought 10 of them actually, gave some as gifts and accidentally broke one of them. I enjoy Shisha on weekend :)

the airport in Peshawar asked me what the hell are these things you are bringing inside....are these for drugs :lol:

How or what these arabs think of fellow muslims should be of no surprise to anymore, they are more racist then someone in europe or elsewhere.
No one gives a crap about this so called brotherhood apart from fools like us. Saudis, they don't give a ****. But hey its their country you want to go there and earn a living, then you will have to keep your head down.

What is the point of these thread. I think the thread title is misleading since the op is stereotyping all KSA citizens based on the
actions of some racist fag0t. Every country has some racist fag0ts and KSA is no exception and so we should not stereotype
all arabs based on the actions of a select few. It seems like xenophobia against arabs is increasing day by day. At
least we muslims should stay away from stereotyping our fellow muslim brothers.

What is the point of these thread. I think the thread title is misleading since the op is stereotyping all KSA citizens based on the
actions of some racist fag0t. Every country has some racist fag0ts and KSA is no exception and so we should not stereotype
all arabs based on the actions of a select few. It seems like xenophobia against arabs is increasing day by day. At
least we muslims should stay away from stereotyping our fellow muslim brothers.

Yes let them get away with it because they are brothers. That type of submissive attitude is what makes them see you as spineless.

Yes let them get away with it because they are brothers. That type of submissive attitude is what makes them see you as spineless.

What are you trying to say here? I bad mouth saudis/arabs just because one racist bigot went on a high.Bigots like these are every where. Politicians of BD and PAK aren't any better than this kind of
racist either. The workers that go to KSA generally sell everything at home just to get there, but
there are corrupt middle man and frauds Travelling agancies that sold them out and make them
illegal in a foreign country, a completely hopeless scenerio for them. But what is our gov doing nothing.Are those fraud travelling agency men any better than this racist bigot. Come on man, don't tell me you believe all arabs are like that. And I don't even consider bigots like that as muslim or brother. A muslim don't act like that. Every muslim country have this kind of bigots not only KSA.

Last year our family found 1 man with his family begging in the streets. When asked he said he hasn't eaten for 2 days and had no money to go back home. He fell in a forgery trap and lost everything. We feed the family and made sure he went back to his village home. This kind of people
won't have the money to sue the culprits and all muslim societies are corrupt to the core like
ours. SO why should I stereotype all arabs for a select few bigots.

Your suggestion that it is an isolated incident is refuted. I and others have heard of numerous such incidents. My assertion is that abuse of overseas workers is institutionalised and common in Saudi.

you are absolutely correct! it is definitely institutionalized racism. it is ingrained in the saudi mind that they are superior to all other muslims/races. according to them south asian muslims arent even "real" muslims.brown people (south asians) are their dogs from the 3rd world and whites are their masters. anywhere u go in saudi this is the case. this is coming from someone who was born in and grew up in saudi arabia. my dad has been working there for 30 years (only cause of the handsome salary). he is at a very high and respectable post but he is still discriminated against, ostracized and even fears losing his post to a saudi. basically u need to kiss saudi *** to be accepted there. there are a few good saudis but very very very few in number. even when u go to the holy land Makkah u see the same discrimination. for Hajj or Umrah the arrangements for the pilgrims from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh are **** compared to other countries. these Saudis are racist, egoistic pigs. and this video is an accurate depiction of the saudi mentality. i especially hate when i tell people (pakistanis) that i was born in Saudi and they say "MashaAllah" and find it to be such a virtue to have been born and lived there. people are so ignorant they think Saudi Islam is real Islam when the actual case is the opposite.

This is how Saudi citizens treat South Asian expat workers in Saudi Arabia

Immigrant workers from developing countries face humiliation and discrimination in Saudi Arabia.

This brief post describes horrible treatment of an expat worker (a Bangladeshi Taxi driver) in Saudi Arabia. The poor taxi driver is being humiliated and physically abused by a racist Saudi citizen, who seems to be a loyalist to the ruling Saudi-Wahhabi establishment. The taxi driver’s body language in the video needs no interpretation. The video was reported to be found on the memory of a lost cell phone in the Jeddah area of Saudi Arabia.

Muslims from developing countries, particularly from Pakistan, Afghanistan etc keep shouting about an imaginary Muslim Ummah and the pan-Islamic unity. However, in reality, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc workers in Gulf countries are treated as slaves by their Arab employers / visa providers. They are verbally and physically insulted and abused, frequently termed as miskeen (beggar), thieves and basta**ds. When will converts learn that for Wahhabi Saudis, only Arabs are real Muslims?

Overall, the video shows that expat workers particularly those from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other developing countries remain subject to an ongoing humiliation and abuse by Saudi citizens particularly those who are a part of the Saudi-Wahhabi religio-political establishment. This also shows how Saudi-Wahhabis believe in Arab supremacism and use Islam as an eyewash to spread an Arab-Wahhabi ethnocentric view of religion. They have no respect for other cultures which they treat as inferior and biddah (innovation).

We urge the government of Saudi Arabia to issue an apology to the Bangladesh government, provide urgent relief and compensation to the abused taxi driver, and locate and punish the racist Saudi abuser. We also urge Saudi government to immediately reform their labour and human rights laws in order to provide protection and equality to expat workers. Human rights groups and international organizations too need to conduct a full inquiry into this particular incident and the overall state of expat workers in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries.

"Saudi Arabia Is Your Owner You Dog!"Saudi Forces Bangladeshi Cabbie To Kiss His Foot & Hand - YouTube

English translation supplied by Live Leak user “Kookidd”

Victim: For my son’s future
Vitcim: God can see, If God wills you to
Victim: For my son and the future of my mother and son
Victim: That’s it im sorry
Abuser: Why are you saying that the Saudi government isn’t any good?
Victim: No i never said that Saudi Government is not good!
*Smack*
*Smack*
Abuser: You think Saudi Arabia is scared of America you animal?
*Smack*
Victim: I .. I .. I am only making a future from here… I am only making a future from here..
*Smack*
Victim: Finish
Victim: I never talked about Saudi Arabia, I see a National as a National (I guess hes trying to show respect by saying that)
Abuser: Kiss
*kiss*
Abuser: Kiss
*kiss*
Abuser: Is Saudi Arabia good or not good?
Victim: Good! Good!
Abuser: Saudi Arabia is your father you dog!
Victim: My Father.
Abuser: Your Government “Same Same” the dog of Saudi you dog!
*Smack*
Abuser: The dog of Saudi Arabia!
*Smack*
Abuser: You dog!
*Smack*
*Smack*
*Smack*
Victim (Crying): Its alright!
Abuser: Whats your name?
Victim: Abdullah
Abuser: Abdullah, who is an animal?
Victim(Continuing): Akdar Ali (I think that’s his family name)
Abuser: Akdar Ali?
Abuser: “Toof” (Spitting)
Abuser: Oh you Akdar Ali you animal!
Abuser: Saudi Arabia is like an animal huh?
Victim: No No!
Victim: 100%, 100% (Trying to say it’s definitely not)
Abuser: What is Saudi Arabia?
Victim: You see, the best!
*Interrupted*
Abuser (Shouting): What is Saudi Arabia?
Victim: You see, the best country in the world!
Abuser: The best country in the world?
Victim: The Land of peace and blessing!
Abuser: The Land of peace and blessing..
Abuser: and you? what are you?
Victim: That’s all, you see I’m a muslim
*Interrupted*
Abuser: You, what are you?
Victim: Thanks be to God, I am Bangladesh
Abuser: You are an animal.
Abuser: You are what?
Victim: An Animal
Abuser: Kiss, you animal
*kiss*
Abuser: Is there anything else u wanna say about Saudi Arabia?
Victim: No, No
*Smack*
Abuser: Huh?
Victim: 100%, 100%
*Smack*
Abuser: The government of Saudi Arabia, is on top of your mother’s head you son of a dog!
Victim: Finish
Victim: Finish please, yes ok
Abuser: Is there anything else you wanna say about Saudi Arabia?
*Smack*
Victim(Crying): No
*Smack*
Abuser: Saudi Arabia is scared of America, you dog?
Victim: No
*Interrupted*
Abuser(Shouting): The whole world is afraid of Saudi Arabia you animal!
Victim: Yes, yes you’re right, finish
Victim, Yes, yes you’re right, finish
Abuser: I swear to God if you say anything about Saudi Arabia another time!!
*Smack*
Victim: No ill never speak about Saudi Arabia
Abuser: Kiss here.
*kiss*
Abuser: Go on then move you animal

This is how Saudi citizens treat South Asian expat workers in Saudi Arabia*|*LUBP

Then some Pakistanis come on here and are critical of our security forces for not accepting Saudi arrogance at Islamabad airport

That's just plain effed up!!!!!! He made him kiss his hands after slapping him, as if he is some sacred pure holy person.

Next time before you lots criticize any White person for racism, keep in mind that our Saudi/gulf arab Muslim brothers treat us worse than dogs in the gulf countries, what some white woman says in a train/tram will dwarf in comparison to this.

:usflag::pakistan:

Yep, this is justice in the gulf countries:

torturing an Afghan.
US lawyers claim they have torture-videos of Gulf prince Sheikh Issa bin Zayed al Nahyan - YouTube

Imagine the outrage that could have occurred if the same thing happened in West. Entire Muslim community could have raised hell sounding foul at that behavior. For an outsider like me, it seems Muslims berating and killing among themselves is perfectly normal but hey if it some Khafir, gang up on him.

I am not trolling by the way. I am just saying as I see it.

I'm a Muslim and i completely agree with you. Here in Western countries, especially in Europe since the Europeans were retarded enough to not have their own babies which is why they are now being overrun by Islamist extremists from the middle east due to their open border policy which they implemented due to their ever decreasing native population, and now you have hundreds of extremist groups spawning all over Europe from Saudi funded mosques/religious schools (which makes the european gov.t's even more retarded for allowing saudi funded religious schools) calling for the implementation of Shariah in Europe.

Thankfully, here in America the true American patriots have stood against this extremist Islamist ideology and have clamped down on it hard.

Yes Muslims have and might continue to face minor discrimination here in the US, but its nothing compared to how these saudis treat fellow Muslims. Most Americans are tolerant, even the ones from the Southern States.

God Bless America!!! :usflag:

Now that makes them Angels, right?

Nope!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom