Kutchi communities of Lyari celebrates Eid day without homes in Sindh

Last edited by a moderator:
Peoples Aman Committee (PAC) is the militant wing of PPP

And still they vote for PPP/MQM

or the elections are rigged so badly that ECP can't do nothing about it

----------

Sad state of part of my Pakistan

In whole Karachi election commission was under the influence of political parties.......from the stage of appointment of election staff to the announcement of results....

I personally known some ROs & Asst. ROs who were held hostage by both parties (Lyari Gang+MQM)......BTW anybody know how PML(N) scnatched 2 provinsiol assembly seats of Malir from PPP......

Mere bhai he contested but didn't win ................ And runner up was PTI candidate ....

he won from NA-246......Farooq Sattar won from Lyari-II

PPP elected candidate from Lyari gangsters

Exclusive Interview of Ghaffar Zikri on Lyari Gangwar

That was not called Lyari seat and nor existed gang war over there ... Actual Lyari is based on Agra Taj, Behar Colony, Lee Market, Nanakwara, Ghans Mandi, Moosa Lane, Baghdadi & Shoe Market etc etc ...............

Farooq Sattar has won from Kharadar & it was included in Lyari Town ..............

That was not called Lyari seat and nor existed gang war over there ... Actual Lyari is based on Agra Taj, Behar Colony, Lee Market, Nanakwara, Ghans Mandi, Moosa Lane, Baghdadi & Shoe Market etc etc ...............

Farooq Sattar has won from Kharadar & it was included in Lyari Town ..............

yara I was referring about Nabeel Gabol election.....& thnx to inform me about lyari..... :hitwall:

bhai....I know about lyari same as I know about Nazimabazd, Azizabad or Liaquatabad......

yara I was referring about Nabeel Gabol election.....& thnx to inform me about lyari..... :hitwall:

bhai....I know about lyari same as I know about Nazimabazd, Azizabad or Liaquatabad......

Then why are you comparing Nabeel Gabol & Farooq Sattar election ... Farooq Sattar's seat is confirmed winning seat of MQM but Gabol's seat is not theirs ...........

Or do MQM or PPP ko vote. Shabash. They deserve it. This is our nature, we only learn from our mistakes.

I think you meant we dont learn from our mistakes, had we learned we wouldnt be in this mess

Then why are you comparing Nabeel Gabol & Farooq Sattar election ... Farooq Sattar's seat is confirmed winning seat of MQM but Gabol's seat is not theirs ...........

bhai read it again where was i comparing them......:blink:

I just corrected you that Mr. Gabool is elected from 246......he has not lost the election.....I thought you were mixing two diffrent NA seats results......:coffee::coffee:

Mere bhai he contested but didn't win ................ And runner up was PTI candidate ....
bhai read it again where was i comparing them......:blink:

I just corrected you that Mr. Gabool is elected from 246......he has not lost the election.....I thought you were mixing two diffrent NA seats results......:coffee::coffee:
Let me explain:

NA-246 Karachi-VIII (Liaqatabad Town, Gulberg Town, Azizabad) Wining candidate: Nabeel Gabol (MQM). Lyari gang war is not existed here.

NA-248 Karachi-X (Liyari Town) Wining candidate: Shah Jahan Baloch (PPP) Lyari gang war existed.

NA-249 Karachi-XI (Saddar Town, Kharadar) Wining candidate: Dr. Farooq Sattar (MQM) Lyari gang war is not existed here.

We were talking about Lyari constituency … No about Nabeel Gabol’s wining constituency :pop:

Back
Top Bottom