What's new

This Is Why I Love My Pakistan.

Foreign Policy magazine ranks Zardari fifth biggest loser in World

Asif Ali Zardari, who, after the 27th December tragedy of murder of Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto, was bestowed with accidental leadership, could not prove himself to be able to come to expectations of the people and his unpopularity has touched to a level that Foreign Policy Magazine has given him the honour of being included in the list of World Biggest Losers.

As per Foreign Policy Magazine, Asif Ali Zardari is at Number 5 in this prestigious list of distinguished personalities. The Magazine describes Zardari’s personality in the following words:

“Zardari was known to be a bad guy long before he became Pakistan’s president. Many of the closest friends of his late wife, Benazir Bhutto, could not stand him. Now, as it turns out, neither can most of the Pakistani people. Locked in a bitter struggle with opposition leader Nawaz Sharif, Zardari showed his weakness by capitulating to demands to reinstate Pakistan’s former Chief Justice per Sharif’s demands. Now in a desperate attempt to reassert control of his own party he may be plotting the ouster of his Prime Minister according to Indian press reports. He’s on the ropes, his opposition is gaining strength, and meanwhile fraught, dangerous, complex Pakistan is hardly being governed at all.”

http://rothkopf.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2009/03/20/the_worlds_biggest_losers

Last edited:
disappointed he should have been at number 1...
can i get the link plz, so i can see whops num 1,2,3 and 4.

Im starting to get the impression that they think its cool to spell something wrong, or spelling something wrong they can attract more eyes.

Im starting to get the impression that they think its cool to spell something wrong, or spelling something wrong they can attract more eyes.

Ya that might be a possibility!
Otherwise we are famous for short cuts and 'jogards';)

What sort of enjoyment is this?
These r the sacred places n this sort of enjoyment should b prohibited on these places.:angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom