What's new

Pakistan's Actual status : Why Khan was really kicked out and their backers

Awareness is the first step on path to freedom. Until regime change in April 2022, most of us, including myself, thought that army is the best. That generals are patriotic and do the best for the country.

Now that we know their real faces, we know who the villains are. Pakistan inshallah will be free. Pakistanis need to smash this aura of fear. Just like Hamas. Look at Palestinians. They are up against most well armed and most sophisticated propaganda machine. Yet, without much weapons, they have fought back and put the Israeli atrocities at the centre garnering a huge wave of sympathy that helps Palestinian cause, albeit at a very high human cost.

The question is, How long can you rule over people at gun point?

If Army generals don't reform in the near future and stop playing to the tunes of the zionist club, inflation will run wild n widescale poverty, then eventually people will have to force them in the next 10-20 years, exactly

Over the last 70 years, these duffer generals rule have ONLY emboldened the globalist zionist agenda and helped the US turn into hyper/super power assisting in Greater Israel project that is meant to stab the arabs and steal middle east resources.

and what did pakistan get in return? A broken Pakistan into two pieces, city infrastructure and public health/edu destroyed, only a few billions in the corrupt elite pockets - most of them went back to the west anyway thru corrupt generals n politicians leaving the country later.

Just throwing random accusations makes no difference. tell us what you would have been different. from your level of reasoning you were probably cheering the army generals when they took over the country

Awareness is the first step on path to freedom. Until regime change in April 2022, most of us, including myself, thought that army is the best. That generals are patriotic and do the best for the country.

Now that we know their real faces, we know who the villains are. Pakistan inshallah will be free. Pakistanis need to smash this aura of fear. Just like Hamas. Look at Palestinians. They are up against most well armed and most sophisticated propaganda machine. Yet, without much weapons, they have fought back and put the Israeli atrocities at the centre garnering a huge wave of sympathy that helps Palestinian cause, albeit at a very high human cost.

True but the fact is 40% of Pakistan is illiterate. 100 million people. Pakistan's liberation will begin with education. Gaza by comaprison has a literacy rate of 97%. We need to make it at least 80% and expand mobile phone ownership - that's when awareness will matter. Failure to combat this leads to political exclusion/coercion, which allows feudal culture, extremism and propaganda to flourish.

May Allah destroyed Zionist asim munier anjam nadeem may Allah bring hell on bajwa and maryam nawaz ameen. May Allah burn the family of core commander s who are following zinonist asim munier

They had plenty of public support in 2021
All the by polls were won by maryum Nawaz team

Nope..

The noon league massive during defeat on by elections post Khans ousting proved they never had any real support . This was despite massive cheating by noonies

Pakistani army might be desperate trying to curry favors with foreign interests. at the end of the day they decide what gets sold

Correct

The army just happy playing the client state for US, KSA or China .. hence it is famous title “double game”. The generals were only interested in their pockets.

Khan was virtually the opposite with “absolutely not” to US bases etc no more of this client state nonsense.. this client state policy has destroyed Pakistan’s society. What khan was doing was in the long term in the best interest of Pakistan ..

Pakistan was always a much better place to live than India particularly in the 1960 and 1970s people were friendly and tolerant. The army via it ugly client policies turn it to the ripped and divided society it is today..

Last edited:
Nope..

The noon league massive during defeat on by elections post Khans ousting proved they never had any real support . This was despite massive cheating by noonies

Correct

The army just happy playing the client state for US, KSA or China .. hence it is famous title “double game”. The generals were only interested in their pockets.

Khan was virtually the opposite with “absolutely not” to US bases etc no more of this client state nonsense.. this client state policy has destroyed Pakistan’s society. What khan was doing was in the long term in the best interest of Pakistan ..

Pakistan was always a much better place to live than India particularly in the 1960 and 1970s people were friendly and tolerant. The army via it ugly client policies turn it to the ripped and divided society it is today..
Again I said before Khan was removed just few months before that there were by elections which PMLN won.

This prompted the establishment to consider over throwing the government and they did, the post overthrowing popularity of Khan happened due to sipher and economic mismanaged

It is clear from the Wajahat vlog, something we have known all along but first time truly verbalized is that out military does the bidding of the Western overlords. They are basically agents of the Crown. Proxy army to rule over the masses. In exchange for wealth, ‘honor’ etc. the head of the snake lies is London, Washington etc. something they planned all along. All free thinkers were severely punished.

Nope..

Correct

Seriously did Imran Khan have any real choices in foreign policy ? he seems to have burned bridges with USA, Saudi Arabia

Again I said before Khan was removed just few months before that there were by elections which PMLN won.

This prompted the establishment to consider over throwing the government and they did, the post overthrowing popularity of Khan happened due to sipher and economic mismanaged

I think you are confused with not satisfied with being unpopular.. while most of khan's backers ie general population were not happy with his governance (ie Usman Buzdar being on top) it by no means they liked Nawaz

you are analysis is as erroneous as the army

Seriously did Imran Khan have any real choices in foreign policy ? he seems to have burned bridges with USA, Saudi Arabia

he did what he believed was in the best interest of Pakistan.. and in academic terms I to believed he was and still is correct. and well that is why we love him .... he is not a typical cutter cookie south asian leader.

He does the impossible.. if you look at his history he always defied odds and eventually prevailed

1992 world - every body said we are gone.. he blasted Pakistan to victory

Cancer hospital - every body said it was impossible - he made not one but 2 and third one in Karachi under construction .. and that too a world standard hospital..

PM - every one said he will never become PM.. he did... defying every one.

I can go on his smaller day to day victories .. but the point is he doesn't believe in defeat.. while not "smart" like musharaf he has incredible determination and guts and despite every thing the army did against him he has 70+ popularity across the country.. no one has managed that.

concerning burn bridges ... they were never the right bridges to begin with. besides the army has ruled with these "bridges" tell me how successful they were

in any case I personally dont that was the reason. The real reason was Khan was taking power and fame away from the army.

how?

by doing the right things.

He wanted tax DHA (Army controlled housing) .. Gen Bajawa refused to let that happened

He wanted make the Judiciary and the army more effective and independent the army once again put blockages

but where it really started was actually on 26 Feb 2019 after IAF attacks. Every major Western capital called on COAS not to retaliate but Khan and the airchief would have none of that and Bajwa saw him self powerless in that situation. The nation was firmly behind Khan and Bajwa and the army saw that.

there is much more.. but that for another time

concerning burn bridges ... they were never the right bridges to begin with. besides the army has ruled with these "bridges" tell me how successful they were

in any case I personally dont that was the reason. The real reason was Khan was taking power and fame away from the army.

how?

by doing the right things.

He wanted tax DHA (Army controlled housing) .. Gen Bajawa refused to let that happened

He wanted make the Judiciary and the army more effective and independent the army once again put blockages

but where it really started was actually on 26 Feb 2019 after IAF attacks. Every major Western capital called on COAS not to retaliate but Khan and the airchief would have none of that and Bajwa saw him self powerless in that situation. The nation was firmly behind Khan and Bajwa and the army saw that.

there is much more.. but that for another time

at the end of the day Pakistan will collapse or take 30-50% hit in the standard of living without China, USA and Saudi Arabia. The Russia, Turkey and Malaysia of the world won't save you.

he did what he believed was in the best interest of Pakistan.. and in academic terms I to believed he was and still is correct. and well that is why we love him .... he is not a typical cutter cookie south asian leader.

He does the impossible.. if you look at his history he always defied odds and eventually prevailed

1992 world - every body said we are gone.. he blasted Pakistan to victory

Cancer hospital - every body said it was impossible - he made not one but 2 and third one in Karachi under construction .. and that too a world standard hospital..

PM - every one said he will never become PM.. he did... defying every one.

He became PM working with the army to topple unpopular but democratically elected government. I am surprised he got a taste of his own medicine

He was helping other institutions to be strong. Army Generals did not wanted this. It was great threat to gernerals rul. They read what is coming. Look in turkey other institutions were strong likes of police and justice system. Infact they took a lesson from Turkish milrty attack on their president. Reason why they designed no confidence vote by the help US money. If you want to know real story just go and catch asif ali zaradri and bilwal butoo. Bilwal was traveling to usa in pandemic times when no flight was going to usa.
By changing 8-10 Finance Secretaries, 3-4 Finance Ministers, making videos of NAB Chairman, firing FIA Chairman for not creating false cases against his opposition, appointing an import from IMF on IMF dictation as SBP Governor etc., etc., etc., destroying the PKR, destroying the economy, not establishing a single thing worthwhile but regularization of his own Bani Gala house and Grand Hyatt Islamabad????

And the baby did not know that he was sitting in the lap of the Generals who lifted this nobody (political) to power, to the post of PM? How gullible can you all be?? And is it NOT a FACT that Imran Khan would have lost everything at the polls, like he was losing at all the by-elections, because of what he had done to the country and that he got a massive lifeline when he was kicked out of power as he used the anti-America sentiment to attract the young voter which now supports Imran Khan?

I think you are confused with not satisfied with being unpopular.. while most of khan's backers ie general population were not happy with his governance (ie Usman Buzdar being on top) it by no means they liked Nawaz

you are analysis is as erroneous as the army
I guess it may be but that was the analysis behind the move

The army moved in because it thought it had the support and everyone else thought the same on TV and media (now there are no two opinions on who is popular)

By changing 8-10 Finance Secretaries, 3-4 Finance Ministers, making videos of NAB Chairman, firing FIA Chairman for not creating false cases against his opposition, appointing an import from IMF on IMF dictation as SBP Governor etc., etc., etc., destroying the PKR, destroying the economy, not establishing a single thing worthwhile but regularization of his own Bani Gala house and Grand Hyatt Islamabad????

And the baby did not know that he was sitting in the lap of the Generals who lifted this nobody (political) to power, to the post of PM? How gullible can you all be??
3-4 finance minister
As far as we know only one was changed on behave of army. The other lost en election
So he just changed FM twice. Thats pretty much norm

What fake case was made against?

I think you like me think increasing exports and remittances is destroying economy (which is true for overseas Pakistanis like me and nawaz sharif since our assets are in dollars) I am with you there.

Also I am glade nawaz sharif ended IMF deal in 2021 now we are not under Imf program anymore. The program was going to end anyway in june 2023. I heard a new program hasn't been signed

Regularization a house in middle of nowhere is bad, I am against this it was crime. I also don't want regularize my farm house in the middle of no where

Instead we should encourage people to use public money to buy Bentley

Look my vote is for Nawaz sharif since I am elite

My moto is "khoob Khao aur khaney do"
Poor Pakistanis moto is just "khata hey tu lagata be hey"

Last edited:
IK’s foreign policy could have been better, I agree. He had a good relation with Trump after the US visit but should have consolidated this relationship.

Secondly, IK did not visit UK. He could have used his relationship to leverage better ties with UK.

With the Middle East, again he could have tackled this better. The issue of Islamophobia was a good start but again the foreign ministry should have translated it further. Big positive was that there were 2 OIC meets in Islamabad in a short period of time.

It’s good to sell the narrative that Pakistan needs to stand up on its own feet but having good relationship with the West pays dividends. And plus it helps the GHQ in check, to a certain degree.

I have a sneaky feeling IK knew about Arab states role in undermining his government.

Why would the UAE facilitate a meeting between Bajwa Faiz and Hussain Haqqani?

But again a discussion for another day.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom