What's new

Pakistan's Actual status : Why Khan was really kicked out and their backers

By changing 8-10 Finance Secretaries, 3-4 Finance Ministers, making videos of NAB Chairman, firing FIA Chairman for not creating false cases against his opposition, appointing an import from IMF on IMF dictation as SBP Governor etc., etc., etc., destroying the PKR, destroying the economy, not establishing a single thing worthwhile but regularization of his own Bani Gala house and Grand Hyatt Islamabad????

And the baby did not know that he was sitting in the lap of the Generals who lifted this nobody (political) to power, to the post of PM? How gullible can you all be?? And is it NOT a FACT that Imran Khan would have lost everything at the polls, like he was losing at all the by-elections, because of what he had done to the country and that he got a massive lifeline when he was kicked out of power as he used the anti-America sentiment to attract the young voter which now supports Imran Khan?
Free madical insurance
Dealing with pandemic best in world
Win case in un about Islamic phobic
One education system
University near jhelim
27 feb fight for his country
6 percent gdb after pandemic when wold was fucked
Free food and beds for poor people in big cities
Two oic meetings
Fighting for kasmir when bajwa was selling it
Bought j10 fighter jets when world was facing trouble in economy after covid
Bring reforms in agriculture

well that is your opinion ..

IK got it right.. the rest as history will judge them as bad guys in all of this.
Okay, and that is your opinion.

I think mines has more substance and logic to it while yours is purely emotion.

Russia didn't give any thing?.. no shit .. we didn't know

like I said do your homework first.

What has Russia given ? You are assuming Imran Khan got anything. You got your "discounted" oil when oil prices had returned back to normal

Free madical insurance
Dealing with pandemic best in world

Do you know Pakistan (Afghanistan maybe) has the dubious distinction of being the only country with polio cases ?

Okay, and that is your opinion.

I think mines has more substance and logic to it while yours is purely emotion.

funny ...I believe yours is fully of bias and emotion and lacking true facts

so lets analyse

> did the army not clamp down democracy with a iron fist?..

> did the army not arrest Ik in a court breaking state property?..

> did the army not u turn on a convicted criminal who ran away and washed all his cases?

> did the army not murder investigative journalist Arshad Sharif who investigating army corruption ?

you really want me to continue on your comprehensive own age?

and you think history will judge them as heroes?.. kind of shows you up bringing if you think so.

suggest you do you home work first before speaking like a indian.... sorry fool

Last edited:
guess it may be but that was the analysis behind the move

The army moved in because it thought it had the support and everyone else thought the same on TV and media (now there are no two opinions on who is popular)

they wrong and time proved it so...

allow free and fair election and then talk.. the very fact they were unwilling to hold elections provided with out doubt who was wrong

funny ...I believe yours is fully of bias and emotion and lacking true facts

so lets analyse

> did the army not clamp down democracy with a iron fist?..

> did the army not arrest Ik in a court breaking state property?..

> did the army not u turn on a convicted criminal who ran away and washed all his cases?

> did the army not murder investigative journalist Arshad Sharif who investigating army corruption ?

you really want me to continue on your comprehensive own age?

and you think history will judge them as heroes?.. kind of shows you up bringing if you think so.

suggest you do you home work first before speaking like a indian.... sorry fool
None of that is even linked to anything I said.

I think you should read what you are replying to because my post was an analysis on *why* that transpired, not *denial* of that taking place.

There is no homework. Despite social media PR Imran Khan achieved little in foreign policy. I can show threads on PDF by fanboys to prove my point

keep telling you self that.

and again you didn't understand... this was about Khan;s approach..

keep telling you self that.

and again you didn't understand... this was about Khan;s approach..

there is theory. there is practicality. Expanding relations with Turkey is fine. It cannot be at the point of annoying powers to be in Saudi Arabia.

Tell us how much of $20 billion investment happened

All the PR about investment by Imran Khan's supporters is a cover for the begging bowl trips

In my opinion every here proposing foreign dependency for economic stability is a retard. Its not as much as we think Oil? Russia and Perhaps Iran that's our main import anyways? Gas? Iran right there and has its strategic interests quite compatible with us if not that we have Azerbaijan no need for arabs. Pakistan is a very urbanized nation if we wanted we could industrialize within half a decade in terms of food we are the worlds historic bread basket. Development should come for inside with honestly taking a loan and using it to make a road is a burden by to make factories of that and tax imports? that is where Pakistan will earn its freedom.

In my opinion every here proposing foreign dependency for economic stability is a retard. Its not as much as we think Oil? Russia and Perhaps Iran that's our main import anyways? Gas? Iran right there and has its strategic interests quite compatible with us if not that we have Azerbaijan no need for arabs. Pakistan is a very urbanized nation if we wanted we could industrialize within half a decade in terms of food we are the worlds historic bread basket. Development should come for inside with honestly taking a loan and using it to make a road is a burden by to make factories of that and tax imports? that is where Pakistan will earn its freedom.

What game are you playing ? Who can be the dumbest ?

The main policy goals of Iran and Russia are to extract the highest prices for oil. Tell us how that helps out Pakistan

The last two years has seen the unveiling of the hidden agendas and conspiracies of various groups...that until now were relegated to conspiracy theories. Globally the War in Ukraine and the current Palestine situation has exposed the true Western agenda...while the events in Pakistan have clearly displayed the true machinactions of the International establishment vis-a-vis the local hegemons.

non sense

if there was actual support they would have held elections

because they assumed like people like me that the Army was working for Pakistan's interest in the end.

we were wrong.

there is a long story why this happened.. but a combination of Geo political events such Russian invasion of Afghanistan , india at times pointless belligerence especially during Indra Ghandi's and Modi time enable the army to pay the boogey man card very well

partially correct
You are both right and wrong, if I may put forward my views. Its not my place to comment on Pakistan's internal issues, still -- given the public thread:

Firstly I don't think, Pakistan Army is working against Pakistan even now. Why do I say this?

For whatever reasons, Pakistan chose a direction for itself years back. Strategic Autonomy isn't a part of its lexicon, which means it has to tie itself to someone else's fortunes. For many decades it was US and Arabs, with some sort of relation with China (which was chosen clearly because, they had issues with India). Its kind of musical chairs, as to who is the top dog for this tie up for Pakistan (as to their fortune). Am not for one moment trying to mock the policy, am just stating what it is. Every country choses its options, and for long time it paid off as well for Pakistan. Pakistan is the only country to get money and weapons from West, and tacit support of China.

However the one aspect that Pakistan's powers be didn't work on, is its economy (other than governance system). Temporary patches have been applied, to problems that came about due to deep structural issues. These had to blow up at some point, and everyone knows that money makes the world go around.

So when a country whose policy is to tie up their fortunes to few outsiders, gets a leader who says am gonna go my way, its not going to sit well with these outsiders right? The Army has averted a total disaster in a way, by creating internal chaos frankly.

WSK himself said that, even if Munir wanted to save IK he couldn't. I think its in this same Vlog if am not wrong, and that the powers be in Pakistan and those who they heed to from outside had decided on IK's fate long back before May 9.

You or others, who criticize them for May 9 and downfall of IK feel they do now. Am sure there were other Pakistanis, who felt this way when the past popular leaders were ousted (who they supported at that point of time in history).

So it doesn't matter if its Bajwa/Munir or someone else, the writing was on the wall. IK had to just follow the script, but he didn't and paid the price.

Success has many fathers, and failure has none. If Army continued its streak of keeping Pakistan well economically (by whatever means), frankly no one would have cared about IK's ouster. Economic downturn/Security issues with Taliban and TTP/Natural calamities when combined with political crisis, is what is making so much noise. Honestly speaking, if people had food shelter, road and cheap electricity this kind of crisis would never have happened.

Social media and too much information is the spice to this chaos.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom