What's new

This NZ dude is obsessed with Pakistan

that Indian McDonald’s looks nasty . And the fries were wet lol I hope no ones sprayed Indian special coronavirus cure on it .

They do spray it on there foods so wouldn’t put it past them .

What is it with all these white vloggers suddenly in pakistan.

the problem is actually with Pakistanis. whenever a white vlogger comes to Pakistan all the Pakistanis watch their vlog and it breaks their viewing records. so other goras see it and want some of that action.
that Indian McDonald’s looks nasty . And the fries were wet lol I hope no ones sprayed Indian special coronavirus cure on it .

They do spray it on there foods so wouldn’t put it past them .

MatureSecretClam-max-1mb.gif

there are so many foreigners lately coming to Pakistan some even changes their tourists visa into work permits recently Angela Carson and Christian betzman or something shifted to Pakistan, they are just the ones who are vloggers and so many who doesn't glorify it. i have seen an american dancer she has been shifted to Pakistan and living there for the last several years saw her documentary on BBC.

We all know why Christian Betzman shifted to pak he pulled a reverse pakistani.......... :lol:

You are working under assumption that public sentiments are worth knowing.
Yes Sir. From marketing till governance.
There has been an entire war of sentiments. Knowing them and moulding them.

We all know why Christian Betzman shifted to pak he pulled a reverse pakistani.......... :lol:
The same with that lady who visited Pakistan and then married to a pakistani dude her famous video is how Pakistan changed my life

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom