What's new

This website is being spammed by some deranged Nooni.

Looks like the noonies are creating doubles of everyone here.

There were times when I thought what state of mind I was in, when I posted that garbage. Turns out it was a phishing account.
i was flattered when they created one on my name, man i did something..... feels good ! :lol:

yar ye bots tau bandh karwa do? new membership kuch time kay liye ban kar dein.. aur past week two mai jo naye members aayen hain sab ko ban kar dein

yar ye bots tau bandh karwa do? new membership kuch time kay liye ban kar dein.. aur past week two mai jo naye members aayen hain sab ko ban kar dein

These spammers are allowed by design.

I have been a moderator of discussion forums, it's not rocket science to disable registrations or enable manual approvals.

After certain actions taken by webby recently, you guys will see drastic decrease in spammer's activity from now on.

After certain actions taken by webby recently, you guys will see drastic decrease in spammer's activity from now on.

Another new guy is now going to the Bangladesh section and posting malware laden posts which are blank and several thousand posts long (can crash weak browsers). Handle name is "Duneru" with location in Nigeria. This is one of his posts dissing @Norwegian bhai. I also think that thread has been hijacked by Indian trolls, all kinds of off topic posts.

Please all don't go to his post, he will infect you guys as well.

So it has changed tactics, instead of tagging it's a big white space
He should do both actually after the big a** space, in the end tag everyone
That'll be even more annoying

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom