What's new

This website is being spammed by some deranged Nooni.

Damn 13 users. These people are curse on us all. May Allah help us against these ugly patwaris
As far as I have analyzed, they aren't using any bot to create the IDs.. it's pure hard work on their part.. :cheesy:

I have been here since 2007. I don't recall it was anything like it is now and if there was a political section, it was certainly least popular.

I think because the general population in Pakistan is getting more politically aware and politically involved, this is just a carry on from that.

Most of the members active in political threads are actually very old members, and the conversation drives from them, not the newer lot.

this nooni is indian level of obsessed
He is frustrated...

=================

If he is reading my msg, he should be aware that VPN is not a guarantee to protect his identity.. My request to him from the beginning, if he really wants to convey his msg, he can freely do so without using VPN as other PMLN supporters do.. such as @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @Death Adder and others..

He shouldn't worry about his identity getting disclosed (which might have been disclosed already) :azn:

Ye to hadh hi gai hai.

This sh!t is showing no signs of stopping.

Boys, do something.

Looks like the noonies are creating doubles of everyone here.

There were times when I thought what state of mind I was in, when I posted that garbage. Turns out it was a phishing account.

you're baiting it to create one for you right? not so subtle buddy
1658686239259.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom