What's new

This website is being spammed by some deranged Nooni.

Any way to reverse trace and find out who he is and possible do a hit on him.
"It" whoever it is lives in America, that much is for certain. Mods will have access to IPs but this scumbag uses VPN to circumvent IP bans and seems like he makes a couple of stock accounts to use incase one is deleted.

Been doing this since the first Jalsa. If he was in Pakistan It would be a different matter, my guess is this is a fiverr freelancer or team of freelancers familiar with PDF - so they have either been lurkers or former/current members.

They're using VPNs.

"It" whoever it is lives in America, that much is for certain. Mods will have access to IPs but this scumbag uses VPN to circumvent IP bans and seems like he makes a couple of stock accounts to use incase one is deleted.

Been doing this since the first Jalsa. If he was in Pakistan It would be a different matter, my guess is this is a fiverr freelancer or team of freelancers familiar with PDF - so they have either been lurkers or former/current members.

Oh I see.

Just close new registrations for 2 days until a long term solution is found.

This site is weak in security and webmasters looks like not interest in securing this site from such o r they don't know how.

What vengence. The bot campaign was a PTI brain child to malign our military and other parties. Now their lies have been exposed and PTI won, PTI fanboys and bots will go silent and hide.
First your lies exposed in 2018 pmln and their supports are curse on pakistan. Most of them settle abroad and teach us how good nawaz sharif is while he and his families in UK too.

zaroori thori ha sab jhootay corrupt niazi aur us ki lota team k supporter hon uncle
Zaroori thori he k corrupt Ghadar tole k supporters sab Khan k supporters ko mention apne spams me kare or Threads ko derail kar k apni m** ch**wain?

Btw you shouldn't be calling Khan's team Lota when your PDM had all lotas as candidates 😂

This one is very active. Same message on all threads. 313 ghazi with a space. Dont ban the original one
View attachment 862535
Isse kahi PP 158 ne faisla bina cuts wali clip me dia tha jo Election wale din bani thi 😂

Any proof or just your opinion?
Ese milte hain after every spam run in my opinion.

Haye SHAHZADA

Last edited:
May be he/she is a passionate member of the party.
Bahi passionate members of PMLN are psychopaths ? Thats a new one for me 😂

Obviuosly this does not help PML(N). PTI will claim after elections that election was rigged and funded by the US to campaing against PTI. People will claim here that this campaign as proof.

bots are not intelligent enough to respond to posts like this.
Lmao PMLN tried hard to rig em but failed miserably.

Last edited:
Itna farigh banda hai, 12 bajay se spam hi karaha hai lol

What vengence. The bot campaign was a PTI brain child to malign our military and other parties. Now their lies have been exposed and PTI won, PTI fanboys and bots will go silent and hide.
PTI never organised campaigns against institutions as far as I know but PMLN surely did.

And what lies ? PMLN was found rigging openly but couldn't control the turnout of common people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom