What's new

Thousands Of Cops Deployed To Quell Public Anger In China's Locked Down Xi'an Amid Widespread Food Shortages

This youtube channel includs numerous Chinese cities of different tiers, try to find a single homeless person or a slum area in them
People usually refer to statistics on slum or homeless population not checking youtube videos for them
1641572769442.png

You are so funny. You just made a screen shot that cut off right above India. :D
And 2011 was over 10 years ago, I did remember see homeless people in Beijing back then. but it's a thing of the past for years already.

I don't see any homeless people in China, no one sleeps on the street, this is also what being reported by foreign expats living in China.
So foreign expats living in China are authoritative source of status of Chinese people than the Govt

Either you have too much affinity to foreign expats or very low confidence in your own Govt. Could be both as well

So foreign expats living in China are authoritative source of status of Chinese people than the Govt

Either you have too much affinity to foreign expats or very low confidence in your own Govt. Could be both as well
Do you have any recent videos about homelessness in China, I don't see any homeless people and I like to learn more about it or maybe in some remote corners homeless people do exist. How about India? Why do you always skip this part of the question?

Back
Top Bottom