What's new

China Seals People's Doors, Xi'an Residents Cry For Food

【省卫生健康委提示:尽早接种新冠疫苗 对自己及家人安全负责】#秦小布健康提示# 根据中省专家分析,截止2022年1月13日24时陕西本轮疫情累计报告的本土新冠肺炎确诊病例2066例中,接种疫苗1834人、未接种疫苗232人;危重症病例46 例,其中接种疫苗20例、未接种疫苗26例。分析发现,接种疫苗病例中出现危重症病例占比1.09%,未接种疫苗病例中出现危重症病例占比11.21%,未接种疫苗出现危重症风险较接种疫苗高10倍以上,充分说明疫苗接种对于预防危重症病例有效。

在此,省卫生健康委提示:当前境外新冠肺炎疫情仍在高位,国内多个省份出现聚集性疫情,疫情防控形势依然严峻复杂。接种新冠病毒疫苗可以获得相应免疫力,从而有效降低发病、重症和死亡的风险。每个人作为自己健康的第一责任人,都应该本着对自己、对家人、对社会高度负责的态度,积极接种新冠病毒疫苗,不做旁观者、不当局外人。

目前,按照国家部署,陕西3岁以上人群均可接种新冠病毒疫苗,18岁以上人群在完成基础针次(灭活和腺病毒载体新冠病毒疫苗)满6个月后,可以接种加强剂次。未接种或未全程接种新冠病毒疫苗者,尤其是3-11岁及60岁以上易感人群,建议尽早接种疫苗,满足加强免疫条件的建议按通知尽早接种加强剂次。

为继续做好新冠疫苗接种工作,在保障安全接种的前提下加快接种工作进度,并保障常规免疫接种工作有序进行,省卫生健康委要求,各接种单位要在正常开展儿童常规免疫工作的同时,通过延长工作时间开展重点人群及全人群新冠病毒疫苗接种工作,及时补充人员,进行梯队轮转保证接种门诊工作开展。

为避免在新冠疫苗接种过程中出现群众拥堵问题,省卫生健康委要求各地各接种单位要通过各类微信小程序、在线预约平台等,坚持实行网络分时段预约,发挥数字化信息平台作用,开发企事业单位集体、个人预约渠道,提供新冠疫苗线上预约服务,杜绝人员拥挤密集发生。同时要保障不便于使用智能手机的人群,开通电话预约、现场预约等多种方式,满足不同需求。

受种者或监护人在接种前应当充分了解《新型冠状病毒疫苗知情同意书》,携带好身份证或其他有效证件。在现场如实告知健康状况,配合做好健康问询、禁忌症核查和知情告知,通过医生评估接满足接种条件,并签署知情同意书后才能接种。接种时需全程做好戴口罩、一米线等个人防护,避免人员聚集。接种后要在现场留观30分钟,确认没有异常方可离开;如有不适,及时告知医生。接种疫苗后仍需做好戴口罩、勤洗手、保持社交距离等防护措施。回家后应注意观察健康状况,如果出现不良健康情况,要及时就医,并向接种单位报告;近日要清淡饮食,注意休息,避免过度运动和劳累。

新冠病毒疫苗接种与其他疫苗接种,需间隔14天以上,当因动物致伤、外伤等原因需接种狂犬疫苗、破伤风疫苗、免疫球蛋白时,可不考虑与新冠疫苗的接种间隔。3-11岁人群接种时需家长全程陪同,并通过医生评估且监护人签署知情同意书后方可接种。监护人接种当天需携带好本人和儿童有效身份证件(身份证或户口本等)以及儿童《预防接种证》。对全程免疫为两或三剂次程序的疫苗,未全程接种者,建议尽早补种未完成剂次,无需按照免疫程序重新开始接种。

疫情防控,人人有责。接种新冠病毒疫苗是预防新冠病毒最有效的手段,省卫生健康委再次呼吁:尽早接种新冠病毒疫苗,对自身、对家人的安全健康负责。​

Shaanxi Province Public Announcement
14:53 today

[Prompt from the Provincial Health and Health Commission: Inoculate the new crown vaccine as soon as possible to be responsible for the safety of yourself and your family]

According to the analysis of experts in the central province, as of 24:00 on January 13, 2022, the cumulative reported local COVID case in Shaanxi's current round of epidemics Among the 2,066 confirmed cases, 1,834 were vaccinated and 232 were unvaccinated; 46 were critically ill cases, including 20 vaccinated and 26 unvaccinated. The analysis found that critically ill cases accounted for 1.09% of the vaccinated cases, and 11.21% of the unvaccinated cases. Fully demonstrated that vaccination is effective in preventing critically ill cases.

Here, the Provincial Health and Health Commission reminds: the current overseas COVID epidemic is still at a high level, there are clusters of epidemics in many provinces in China, and the epidemic prevention and control situation is still severe and complicated. Vaccination against the coronavirus can obtain corresponding immunity, thereby effectively reducing the risk of morbidity, severe illness and death. As the first person responsible for their own health, everyone should be highly responsible for themselves, their families, and the society, and actively vaccinate against coronavirus, and not be bystanders or outsiders.

[Prompt from the Provincial Health and Health Commission: Inoculate the new crown vaccine as soon as possible to be responsible for the safety of yourself and your family]

this part makes no sense, you get the vaccine to protect just yourself, not your family, because the vaccine will protect you from severe symptoms but wont stop the spread of the virus to others. the numbers in the same article show that vaccines are absolutely useless when it comes to stopping the spread of the virus, 88% of cases are vaccinated.
Instead of saying you yourself should get vaccinated to protect your family, they should have said encourage your family to get vaccinated (so they protect themselves from severe symptoms), massive difference.

this part makes no sense, you get the vaccine to protect just yourself, not your family, because the vaccine will protect you from severe symptoms but wont stop the spread of the virus to others. the numbers in the same article show that vaccines are absolutely useless when it comes to stopping the spread of the virus, 88% of cases are vaccinated.
Instead of saying you yourself should get vaccinated to protect your family, they should have said encourage your family to get vaccinated (so they protect themselves from severe symptoms), massive difference.
I think the use of 88% to say that vaccine is useless in stopping spread is a bit misleading.

What if in a population of 100% vaccinated and some get infected, then you would say 100% useless with the same logic?

I believe the vaccine does has some effect in stopping spread. By how much, can only be determine as a comparison percentage by a clinical trial with unvaccinated in a specific environment. Given current data, it does seem to be quite low, but I do not think it is absolutely zero.

I think the use of 88% to say that vaccine is useless in stopping spread is a bit misleading.

What if in a population of 100% vaccinated and some get infected, then you would say 100% useless with the same logic?

I believe the vaccine does has some effect in stopping spread. By how much, can only be determine as a comparison percentage by a clinical trial with unvaccinated in a specific environment. Given current data, it does seem to be quite low, but I do not think it is absolutely zero.
It's not absolute zero, but something quite low and insignificant, which makes it useless in stopping the spread, the only thing that actually works is lockdowns. Vaccines (whether it's Chinese or American or whatever else) only lessens the symptoms. That is why vaccine mandates make no sense, if vaccines actually stop the spread then I would have been absolutely in support of a mandate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom