What's new

Threat Alert: Islamabad - Credible ⚠️

they also get 100s of billions from US GOV . without wars CIA will be useless and no one will give them importance .
sir this can be said about any military or intelligence service. but you gotta commend the CIA. wo at least apni funding to halal karte he.

tu apni bak bak band ker tery ko kya tension hai ? wo dollar jo amercan chor ker gaay thy khatam hony waly hain yahan sawal dollar ka hai .afghani bhi preshan hain bechary without war life is hard . or ISI ke pass to koi kam hi nhi bacha farigh office main makhiyan mar rahy hain . 80k admi ISI main berozgar hai .

Sir, Firstly I don't have any interest in political drama in Pakistan. But Itna samjh me jarur aata hai ab ki Imran khan ne kuch jyada damage kar diya hai ..the reputation of your army and establishment. BY GOD, koi politician kisi bhi apne desh me aisa naa karein.

establishment ne hi apke sabhi leader ko laker aaya, Nawaz se lekar Imran tak... Per jaise hi establishment ne Imran se doori jo hua...ufff

USA kuch jyada nahi dene waala.... Uska abhi koi khaas interest nahi hai Afghanistan me, abhi busy hai ukraine me..... Even Pakistan hi kyun na offer kare USA ko.

You people should be behind your army and establishment. such terrorist activity is very concerning and uniform people are dying almost on a daily. I have only concerned about them and their families.

Last edited:
The Americans must be laughing their asses off. American made weapons left in Afghanistan for the purpose of destabilising Pakistan after US/NATO exit. What a pure coincidence. These Americans thought of every minute detail. Gotta hand it to them.
Scary realization of the cliche "The gora thinks 100 years in advance"

Abb Hafiz ki bari hui jati ha Rambo bana ki.
Pakistan has been thrown to the dogs thanks to Mir Bajwa and his accomplice still in the army. Now Pakistan is made subject to these so called terrorists attacks so that somebody could be shown hero again while attention from matters such as how Pakistan is going to pay back in February next year or that IMF is insisting of bridging the shortfall meaning more taxes on people.
I don't know for how long we are going to fall for this shit show.

I am frankly shocked at the overseas Pakistani members here, their lack of compassion for us Pakistanis and our people. Every thread that I've visited recently shows them bashing Pakistan, it's people and it's Army. This trend must be stopped and national security related threads MUST be kept focused on the topic. I thought this site was owned and managed by our people?

LOL after all you guys did you have the guts to blame overseas Pakistanis. This is laughable.

was any Alert issued by Pakistani Intelligence Agencies and or Federal Govt. before US/UK Alert??? or waiting. ISPR commented on this?

Not sure but PTI supporters the way targeting to own establishments, Security agencies, and institutes.. Indian government should be very happy with the performance of Imran Khan.

The damage even RAW was never able to do it.... Imran khan has done it for India.. Now, Most of the own people are targeting their own institutes.

You people should feel ashamed about this if you are targeting such institutes now here also.

Soldiers are being died, and you people should think about their families or loved ones and especially about their kids.

The situation is not good. You people should stand behind your army and uniform people.... rather than such BS political attacks.

Why don't you import Bajwa to Hindustan?

We are in 2001 all over again.

This is something some people concluded today or recently. Many concluded this when the Americans removed Imran Khan from office. This wasn't difficult to predict. It is purana Pakistan after all.

And who is going to prevent it, the jokers in the federal government or the jokers in the establishment.

We have our best man on the job.
1671988880099.jpeg

Zardari has a grudge against Hashwani that he cannot seem to quench enough

View attachment 907683
View attachment 907684

View attachment 907685
Yar if they wanted to hurt Hashwani they would do it through his daughter.

My only concern is that it will shape the narrative more that Pak works at the behest of the US. The US is 'anti-Islam' so by the distributive or commutative (whatever) property, Pak is also anti-Isla

You guys have been shaping many narratives on this very forum and across the globe. You can shape one more, it won't take the armed forces of Pakistan away from their responsibility and commitment to the nation one bit!

was any Alert issued by Pakistani Intelligence Agencies and or Federal Govt. before US/UK Alert??? or waiting. ISPR commented on this?

Who told you that the Fed. Gov't didn't issue an alert? or the US / UK did it before our agencies? You do realize Pakistan shares various intelligence with their Western partners right? That's been the case since 2001! Western nations don't have "magic" to know what's up on the ground outside of some airborn and satellite platforms.

Abb Hafiz ki bari hui jati ha Rambo bana ki.
Pakistan has been thrown to the dogs thanks to Mir Bajwa and his accomplice still in the army. Now Pakistan is made subject to these so called terrorists attacks so that somebody could be shown hero again while attention from matters such as how Pakistan is going to pay back in February next year or that IMF is insisting of bridging the shortfall meaning more taxes on people.
I don't know for how long we are going to fall for this shit show.

It's too late now. The day Imran Khan was removed from office on the orders of the Americans many people knew what was coming. Namely, a shitty economy, a broken security situation and chaos all over. How much of this is true today? Everyone is smart to make their own conclusions.

The bad news is that this is only the beginning. Much worse is yet to come. This is slow decay. Bajwa is long gone. He left his remnants behind. We will be sold the same old shitty reasons to join the US war on terror. The generals will sell everything and make much needed money. The country will bleed economically and otherwise. Really bad days ahead for Pakistan.

Sir, Firstly I don't have any interest about political drama in Pakistan. But Itna samjh me jarur aata hai ab ki Imran khan ne kuch jyada damage kar diya hai ..the reputation of your army and establishment. BY GOD, koi politician kisi bhi apne desh me aisa naa karein.

establishment ne hi apke sabhi leader ko laker aaya, Nawaz se lekar Imran tak... Per jaise hi establishment ne Imran se doori jo hua...ufff

USA kuch jyada nahi dene waala.... Uska abhi koi khaas interest nahi hai Afghanistan me, abhi busy hai ukraine me..... Even Pakistan hi kyun na offer kare USA ko.

You people should be behind your army and establishment. such terrorist activity is very concerning and uniform people are dying almost on a daily. I have only concerned about them and their families.
do you watched the movie promitheus ? in first few minutes the story of Pakistani establishment and Pakistanis is summarized .

we are done with them . its time to rise up and take back country from dirty harrys .its time for revolt . do you really think french revolution was bad ? "Sometimes to create, one must first destroy."

Who told you that the Fed. Gov't didn't issue an alert? or the US / UK did it before our agencies? You do realize Pakistan shares various intelligence with their Western partners right? That's been the case since 2001! Western nations don't have "magic" to know what's up on the ground outside of some airborn and satellite platforms.
Come down from your horse and calm down. I asked a question and if you have the answer to it provide it instead of nonsensical randi rona.

Back
Top Bottom