What's new

Three heavies endorse Sri Lanka

BIA is a civilian airport. This is not a first incident, they attacked many years before that when it was air Lanka.
lol That's why many countries has banned it including India. All most all Tamil MPs of our parliament who got killed are killed by them, our FM who was a Tamil got killed by them.
How many civilian casualities were there in the attack was the question. if none and only civilian assest were only lost then it means that the LTTE wanted to inflict financial deficit so that the Government does not spend more on Militiary spending to kill Taimils
you have to remove the double agents in your side to make sure that your fight succedes, was it not the principle of any government. getting rid of moles and who conspired with the Shingala majority was a must in LTTE's view to achive their goal.

Let me ask you one thing, how much support will SL give to INDIA in case of hostility with Pakistan or China?
or to simply the question how much confortable are you guys in maintaining relations with INDIA?
if you prefer CHINA and PAKISTAN over us, then normally puts you guys in our enemy list and why should we be helping you out, in fact we have to be too hostile towards you guys that you guys naturally turn to our help rather than rellying on far away nations like Pakistan or China

LTTE banned terrorist group and their start was against killing Tamils.
I know LTTE is a banned terrorist group. Please read my above posts to see what point I was making. LTTE was formed for Eelam. Their precedent organizations were against killing Tamils. By the time LTTE came, the fight for Eelam was pretty much crystallized. Their name says it all.

I was just comparing them to J&K militants. In that respect, before the start of insurgency, J&K does not even have precedence of violence of Kashmiris for ethnic reasons. I don't consider LTTE freedom fighters. I was calling out the hypocrisy of some here.

how many SL ministers visited India recently?
I want to remind last time also India voted against Sri Lanka and India was the only Asian country who voted against us. :P

LTTE banned terrorist group and their start was against killing Tamils.

ha ha..go check dailymirror..half the news in it are about India and Srilanka relations...Even after the last vote..your editorials acknowledged that most of the western countries take cue from India when it comes to matter of Srilanka..so may be u guys should hear India rather than finding new ways to pi$$ off India...

How many civilian casualities were there in the attack was the question. if none and only civilian assest were only lost then it means that the LTTE wanted to inflict financial deficit so that the Government does not spend more on Militiary spending to kill Taimils
you have to remove the double agents in your side to make sure that your fight succedes, was it not the principle of any government. getting rid of moles and who conspired with the Shingala majority was a must in LTTE's view to achive their goal.

Let me ask you one thing, how much support will SL give to INDIA in case of hostility with Pakistan or China?
or to simply the question how much confortable are you guys in maintaining relations with INDIA?
if you prefer CHINA and PAKISTAN over us, then normally puts you guys in our enemy list and why should we be helping you out, in fact we have to be too hostile towards you guys that you guys naturally turn to our help rather than rellying on far away nations like Pakistan or China

lol in the first attacked foreigners was the victims. Not only airports, they were targeted public transport, buses and trains and also Buddhist temples, Muslim mosques, villages and farmers.
Those who got killed are elected Tamil politicians. Tamil tigers first target was Jaffna Mayer, he was a Tamil.

why do you think we should support India if there is a case of hostility Pakistan or China? Why we care for someone else issues? India is just one country we are dealing with, Pakistan and China also the same! Dude, if there is a war between India or China or any other country it's your business.

ha ha..go check dailymirror..half the news in it are about India and Srilanka relations...Even after the last vote..your editorials acknowledged that most of the western countries take cue from India when it comes to matter of Srilanka..so may be u guys should hear India rather than finding new ways to pi$$ off India...

If India vote for SL, not sure about Indian government will survive. If India vote against us China is securing their position, India in serious situation at the moment.

I know LTTE is a banned terrorist group. Please read my above posts to see what point I was making. LTTE was formed for Eelam. Their precedent organizations were against killing Tamils. By the time LTTE came, the fight for Eelam was pretty much crystallized. Their name says it all.

I was just comparing them to J&K militants. In that respect, before the start of insurgency, J&K does not even have precedence of violence of Kashmiris for ethnic reasons. I don't consider LTTE freedom fighters. I was calling out the hypocrisy of some here.

word "Eelam" is using by many parties, even in our government has parties with this name.

why do you think we should support India if there is a case of hostility Pakistan or China? Why we care for someone else issues? India is just one country we are dealing with, Pakistan and China also the same! Dude, if there is a war between India or China or any other country it's your business.
if you guys are going to stay neutral? is it, was that the reason that you refueled Pakistani destroyers in your port during 1971 war.

if you guys are going to stay neutral? is it, was that the reason that you refueled Pakistani destroyers in your port during 1971 war.

SL did not refuel pakistani destroyers in 1971, thats untrue.

They only allowed refueling for non-combat- warships which carried food, medicines etc.

SL did not refuel pakistani destroyers in 1971, thats untrue.

They only allowed refueling for non-combat- warships which carried food, medicines etc.

Do one thing, go and support the SL.
The last time I remember, because of SL refueling the Pakistani war ships was the reason Indra Gandhi supported the Tigers and made SL pay for their support to Pakistan.

If there is a war between India and China, if Chinese ask this facility Sri Lanka sure will give this facility. :P just kidding.

Actually China helped us a lot so any future SL government will take right decision at right time if any friendly country asked a help.

Permanent and Non-Permanent Members
The Council is composed of 15 Members:

five permanent members: China, France, Russian Federation, the United Kingdom, and the United States,
and ten non-permanent members elected for two-year terms by the General Assembly (with end of term date):
Argentina (2014)
Azerbaijan (2013)
Australia (2014)
Guatemala (2013)
Luxembourg (2014)
Morocco (2013)
Pakistan (2013)
Republic of Korea (2014)
Rwanda (2014)
Togo (2013)
Members of the United Nations Security Council

Hope you get the point.

Non permanent seat is rotating, even Burkina Faso could become a member.
In the same vein see that country like Rwanda is also there (in the table), that does not make Rwanda heavy.
This is no benchmark.

The last time I remember, because of SL refueling the Pakistani war ships was the reason Indra Gandhi supported the Tigers and made SL pay for their support to Pakistan.

I am not supporting SL but facts are facts.

no pakistani destroyer was refuelled at SL.

Indian govt. had warned SL of military strikes on SL if they allowed pakistani warships.

A government supporting to another government is different than a government supporting a terror organization. Hope you understand it.

If there is a war between India and China, if Chinese ask this facility Sri Lanka sure will give this facility. :P just kidding.

Actually China helped us a lot so any future SL government will take right decision at right time if any friendly country asked a help.
So you will support CHINA, INDIAN here in PDF who think that INDIA should support SL in UNHCR think once again.
You think that by voting in favour of them, we are changing nothing. They are in the enemies camp. I would be happy if the INDIANS think stright and make CHINA into our friends circle rather than pleasing and boot licking countries like SL.

Back
Top Bottom