What's new

Tiananmen Square Anniversary Marked by Thousands

Mr. Roy, Sir,

Almost by definition all of the PRC posters here at the PDF are from the privileged class of the PRC. That is, they are all the children of party members and are benefiting personally from the PRC system, post-Tiananmen. So, no need for confusion! They are part of the Chinese oppressing clique, lock stock and barrel.....
Your are so right for the definition of privileged class of the PRC.We are lazy lie on our party members parents,but at least we don't do bad things without CCP personality.

Mr. Roy, Sir,

Almost by definition all of the PRC posters here at the PDF are from the privileged class of the PRC. That is, they are all the children of party members and are benefiting personally from the PRC system, post-Tiananmen. So, no need for confusion! They are part of the Chinese oppressing clique, lock stock and barrel.....

Hi. My father took place in the protests on June 4th 1989 in Wuhan. Did you know that it was not just Tiananmen but across the nation people were protesting? He was a teacher in the department of chemistry at a major university in Wuhan and joined his students on the streets. He was investigated by the school for this. My grandfather was imprisoned during the Cultural Revolution. As you can see I have no personal reason to support the CPC.

In 1989 his monthly salary was 50 USD (400 RMB). His current monthly salary is 3000 USD (20000 RMB). Perhaps low by US standards but quite alot of money in China and quite high in all of East Asia except Japan too. He is not a party member but the operations manager of a medium sized (200 employees) private pharmaceutical company. He has no political connections at all. In 1989 to get married you had to get permission from the government. Girls that got pregnant before marriage would either commit suicide or marry the person they got pregnant with. Today there are almost zero restrictions in personal life, there is so much freedom that it was unimaginable in 1989.

In the eyes of the white Americans, just a bunch of yellow skinned chinks got crushed by their government.

No thanks, we don't need your crocodile tears, and meanwhile don't ever think of using this as a political tool against CCP. The majority of the Chinese people won't buy into your bullsh!t anymore.

Hi. My father took place in the protests on June 4th 1989 in Wuhan. Did you know that it was not just Tiananmen but across the nation people were protesting? He was a teacher in the department of chemistry at a major university in Wuhan and joined his students on the streets. He was investigated by the school for this. My grandfather was imprisoned during the Cultural Revolution. As you can see I have no personal reason to support the CPC.

In 1989 his monthly salary was 50 USD (400 RMB). His current monthly salary is 3000 USD (20000 RMB). Perhaps low by US standards but quite alot of money in China and quite high in all of East Asia except Japan too. He is not a party member but the operations manager of a medium sized (200 employees) private pharmaceutical company. He has no political connections at all. In 1989 to get married you had to get permission from the government. Girls that got pregnant before marriage would either commit suicide or marry the person they got pregnant with. Today there are almost zero restrictions in personal life, there is so much freedom that it was unimaginable in 1989.
As I know at that moment as if all students against CCP government when I was in grade 2 but I never on streets to protest.

Sir your sanction us almost 30 years for it .
it is enough .look at youself ,how many Iraq and Afghanistancivilians killed by your .more than thousands .how many people died in Guantanamo prison .
are you nobler than US?

Really!! That was some stupid stupid law.:hitwall:

Thank God this law was not implemented in India. Indians have a hard time convincing our own parents for a marriage of our choice, imagine convincing the govt too.

Really!! That was some stupid stupid law.:hitwall:

Thank God this law was not implemented in India. Indians have a hard time convincing our own parents for a marriage of our choice, imagine convincing the govt too.

Social controls in China were extremely rigid in the 70's and 80's, much more so than either the 50's/60's or the 90's. It was a dark time in Chinese history when the dictator Deng rose up.

Just remember no one rioted against Mao but thousands rioted against the dictator Deng.

Social controls in China were extremely rigid in the 70's and 80's, much more so than either the 50's/60's or the 90's. It was a dark time in Chinese history when the dictator Deng rose up.

Just remember no one rioted against Mao but thousands rioted against the dictator Deng.

Isn't he the one credited for the economic miracle?

No, Deng was a brutal and corrupt dictator. Jiang Zemin was corrupt but he was the one primarily responsible for the economic miracle and wasn't a dictator.

Deng gets the credit in the West precisely because the West loves brutal dictators that follow their orders (like Deng).

Are you freaking out of your mind? damn i been witnessing big change in your opinions, correct me if i was wrong, extreme bias and hate against the west and will tolerate any sh!t from non western people even they are on a mission to degrade China, sorry if i have offended you, as you know i never like to argue with my brothers but i think you have cross the line.
Stop degrading our great leader "Deng xiaoping", he had done way more good than bad for China and he deserved great respect period.
PS, yeah right, mao was better than Deng? you must be kidding me.

Gen. Ayub Khan, Gen. Pinochet & Hosni mubarak were all credited with bring economic development to Pakistan, Chile & Egypt, but that didn't stop the people from rising against these dictators. There is a saying in our place that even if you are imprisoned in a golden cage, you are still inside a prison. You can buy TV and DVD from market, but freedom is something you have to fight for.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom