What's new

Time to Hang Sarbajit Singh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pakistanis will free all Indian prisoners for hanging Zardari. :D

:) if you take my personal opinion then even a Pakistani like zardari is more valued than those Indians who commited wrong against Pakistan

Really? You think the Indian government is not asking for his release? If that is not ownership, what is? As for as 80% not knowing/caring, i believe that is a conservative figure. I would wager that 99% don't know about him. It still means nothing, those who know won't disown him.

This sarabjeet drama has been going on for some time... he was accused when this Shaukat Salim blamed him for the crimes.

The same witness told he gave statement against Sarabjeet ( who was first claimed by pk police as manjeet , lol) on orders and pressure from the police, this statement was even on tapes.

Any way i wont be surprised if some of the members will accuse Sarabjeet for almost all blasts inside Pakistan, even though he is in jail since 1990.. yes freakin 1990....

A video

... gentlemen ... now the denials please.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I, am talking about terrorism convicts. They will be sentenced when things cool down -- until then they can enjoy 1X1 meter cell and think about their savageness.Then one day maybe when they become pathetic and insane, will be allowed to have their misery ended.

Is it there on the rule of the law or is it been done like that without any written law???

If that is the case has anyone been hanged last few years and for what crime?

Hang him !!!!!!... and i cant believe the story that you cant find a hangman.... There are somany people in pakistan who is always on kolaveri on indians... they will be happy to do that.... atleast on sarabjeet's case....

I hope they have enough proofs (not fabricated one) to prove him that he did the crime of killing 14 people...

Its actually true.

As for Pakistanis being aggressive to Indians. Come to Pakistan if and when you do, that notion will go down the toilet the next day, no one hates "Indians" out here, we are not as evil as people think.

Unlike you i don't take myself as a "thekedar" of international issues on behalf of Pakistan. Read my first three pages of posts, i have made it clear what his options were and how manmohan ended the glimmer of hope for him to pull an election stunt.

We simply don't care that much in the end. There was no way Kasab was going to be walking around. If it results in Pakistan executing Sarabjit, so be it. Closure will come, one way or the other. Pakistan can always be dealt with. Tell your government to do it, stop wasting your breadth thinking it bothers us that much. It doesn't, move on. We will chalk it down to one more killing of an Indian at Pakistani hands & move on. Many on that list anyway, one more name won't make that much of a difference.

This sarabjeet drama has been going on for some time... he was accused when this Shaukat Salim blamed him for the crimes.
The same witness told he gave statement against Sarabjeet ( who was first claimed by pk police as manjeet , lol) on orders and pressure from the police, this statement was even on tapes.

Any way i wont be surprised if some of the members will accuse Sarabjeet for almost all blasts inside Pakistan, even though he is in jail since 1990.. yes freakin 1990....
A video
Tujhe chen nahin hai naa.....Fir se pitara khol diya. Wapis se debate start hogi. Main to soch raha tha ki ye thread band ho to log dusre threads par aayen.

A video

Seems even Sparky is getting touchy about the terrorist.

bad bad bad

Im sure bighearted pakistanis will never hang him.

He has only one hope left, if Ansar Burni doesn't abandon him, he may one day be free. But with the amount of convictions and refused pardon pleas and Manmohan's political stunt, it has become more unlikely if not impossible for a man like Ansar burni to pull it off.

Its actually true.

As for Pakistanis being aggressive to Indians. Come to Pakistan if and when you do, that notion will go down the toilet the next day, no one hates "Indians" out here, we are not as evil as people think.

My dear brother you got me wrong here... I never said or never meant to say that every pakistan hates indian.. Infact i dont hate pakistani's as well... What i was trying to say was there are somany ppl who hate indians ( you can find similar people here also)... they will be happy to do that.. .I never meant to say that every pakistani will be happy to do that..

Hope i have clarified you...

Hang him by his turban.

He killed 14 innocent people. What a Sikh man he is...

Seems even Sparky is getting touchy about the terrorist.

bad bad bad

He had 23 years, had access to all legal support funded by yours and my money. If he was innocent, he would have proven it. We gave him all the opportunity to do that, but what can one do if someone is guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom