What's new

Time to Hang Sarbajit Singh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has only one hope left, if Ansar Burni doesn't abandon him, he may one day be free. But with the amount of convictions and refused pardon pleas and Manmohan's political stunt, it has become more unlikely if not impossible for a man like Ansar burni to pull it off.

Yawn......more talk. What part of...we don't really care, don't you understand? If we go by your logic, even the GoI does not care because they went & hung Kasab anyways, didn't they? Stop wasting time, go do your worst.

Hang him by his turban.

He killed 14 innocent people. What a Sikh man he is...

In, fact he is now one of the Ummah :D

Sarabjit converted to Islam, has a Muslim name Sarfaraz: Surjeet - Indian Express

If, he goes by the Federal Sharia'h court, pleads guilty again and then asks for forgiveness, if victim's next of kins choose to forgive him [If his activist sister comes in for help]. Our state civil law courts may never listen to his sister but i simply cannot believe that if she turns up at the door steps of the victims families asking for forgiveness- Pakistanis will return her empty handed, its one impossible thing about us, we don't refuse women. He will walk free right through the wahgah border instead of being hanged and cremated. But who will give that legal advice to him, i charge too much :whistle:

Yawn......more talk. What part of...we don't really care, don't you understand? If we go by your logic, even the GoI does not care because they went & hung Kasab anyways, didn't they? Stop wasting time, go do your worst.

His day is coming, when he will pay for his crimes as Kasab.

Sarabjit converted to Islam, has a Muslim name Sarfaraz: Surjeet - Indian Express

If, he goes by the Federal Sharia'h court, pleads guilty again and then asks for forgiveness, if victims next of kins choose to forgive him, he will walk free right through the wahgah border instead of being hanged and cremated. But who will give that legal advice to him, i charge too much :whistle:

Good one mate, do advice your Govt. in this regard and free sarabjit.

Sarabjit had already served more than 20 years in Jail i think Hanging is a bit of harsh punishment.

Killing 14 Pakistanis in cold blood was also a bit harsh. At least we gave him a generation to prove his innocence which he failed to establish.

If, he goes by the Federal Sharia'h court, pleads guilty again and then asks for forgiveness, if victims next of kins choose to forgive him, he will walk free right through the wahgah border instead of being hanged and cremated. But who will give that legal advice to him, i charge too much :whistle:

Yeah yeah they always become pious Muslims when in the custody of the Pakistani police and jail house.

He had 23 years, had access to all legal support funded by yours and my money. If he was innocent, he would have proven it. We gave him all the opportunity to do that, but what can one do if someone is guilty?

Punish him what else. :hang2:

Get back to us when that day happens. Till then, it's just your fervent hope and nothing more.

Perhaps, he still is of some intelligence value which is keeping him alive. Well, ALL of his options including pleas [Except Federal Sharia'h Court option] have run out. He can feel the heat anytime now.

Yeah yeah they always become pious Muslims when in the custody of the Pakistani police and jail house.

Read my updated post, he actually has a bright chance of survival if he decides to go through Federal Sharia'h Court and gets his case assessed according to Islamic law, if the victims families forgive him, he will walk free. There it would be between Perpetrator and Victims instead of Him and The state.

Perhaps, he still is of some intelligence value which is keeping him alive. Well, ALL of his options including pleas [Except Federal Sharia'h Court option] have run out. He can feel the heat anytime now.

Read my updated post, he actually has a bright chance of survival if he decides to go through Federal Sharia'h Court and gets his case assessed according to Islamic law, if the victims families forgive him, he will walk free.

That Sharia law clause needs to be removed Sharia laws are not suitable for modern day jurisprudence and the complex legal systems of today.

Sarabjit had already served more than 20 years in Jail i think Hanging is a bit of harsh punishment.

He killed 14 Pakistanis. By law he should be sentenced to death 14 times even if given life imprisonment 14 times. he would rot forever

Photos of him like Saddam in US custody wearing underwear should be released by the Pakistani media to the Indian media for all of India television viewers to see.

Na, that is gross.

Na, that is gross.

You know why US Government released those pics of Saddam because they wanted to defile and humiliate him to take away his dictator image, it is a tactic they use. Same can be done to Sarbajit Singh. It has nothing to do with being gross, but the damage it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom