What's new

Today marks the 221th death anniversary of Sultan Fateh Ali Khan Sahab, also known as Tipu Sultan

Wrong.

Feel free to prove your claim.

Wrong again.

Wadiyar's were no more rubber stamps than the Nizam of Hyderbad or King of Kashmir was.
It is already in history the brave Marathas helped the british in the demise of India. They assisted britishers in many cases irony is this so called "brave" warriors are seen as savior.

That Indian was pretty butt hurt.
I am just here listening to this :partay:

No man

I only know Indian history.

We were uprooted from our soil and heritage.

You guys cry about one Babri Masjid ....
Don't you dream of reconquering Iran? Shah's fans (Iranian diaspora) in the west think of the same; Israel and Arabs are also against Ayatollah, calling them Magian's leftover. Plus there are a lot of nationalistic Iranians on the internet glorifying Iranian history.
What do you think of Shah BTW?

Don't you dream of reconquering Iran? Shah's fans (Iranian diaspora) in the west think of the same; Israel and Arabs are also against Ayatollah, calling them Magian's leftover. Plus there are a lot of nationalistic Iranians on the internet glorifying Iranian history.

Yes we all do. And the tide is turning.

The Kurds gave us the tip of the spear.

Our money and theological base is being leveraged to carve out a homeland outside Iran.

A staging area for the final push.

India remains and will remain a base for another century at least.

You can search out posts by other Parsis such as me and @vsdoc and @angeldust over the years to read more if interested.

Including heated fights and eventual patchups and ball cuddling with Iranians still on the homeland and expats.

Search for @Abii and @Shahin Vatani and @Tokhme khar and @Cthulhu

In the initial days, Marathas used to attack and loot, they were not really interested in forging an empire. That may have changed in the later half.

Look at the city of Indore.

It's in MP.

See the Maratha cultural footprint across India.

I like you. It was just a lighthearted riposte.

But I'm 500% Maratha.

Losers can only dream. Lol.

On the other hand, read the account of the wife of Jinnah. She got respect.

A winner.

A hero I have so much respect for Tipu Sultan.

A True Tiger of Islam. Such a shame that the Ottomans could not send support as they had problems with France and Russia :(

Especially this led to France invading Egpt which meant the Ottomans were allied with Tipu Sultans enemy the British.

Such a shame they never linked up :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom