What's new

Top 10 fighter jets

In all probability it will be a FMS deal from existing inventory.

F 16 IN was more for an MMRCA profile. This one seems to be more for CAP/SEED profile..

Lets wait fingers crossed and hope the country gets the best. :tup:

F-16 + AIM-120 >>>>>>>> MiG-29 of any variant.

I'm done, this thread is not going anywhere. It is simply dividing along nationalist lines. Anyone thinking the Su-30 of any variety is superior to the F-22 isn't thinking rationally.

i have read that the % of material required for the manufacturing of AC is increased from 30 % to 70%, now manufacture has to purchased 70 % of material from the indian local market... this news is absolutely true

I'm done, this thread is not going anywhere. It is simply dividing along nationalist lines. Anyone thinking the Su-30 of any variety is superior to the F-22 isn't thinking rationally.

I might be offending a fellow Indian, but forget thinking rationally, that person is not thinking.. period..

Who said it though??

I dont agree with on on the F-16 + AIM-120, the latest variants of the MIG29 can give anyone a run for their money. Other than that yes thinking that the SU-30 is superior to the F-22 is stupid for sure.

Here's my top ten fighters:
1: Sukhoi T-50 Firefox
2: YF-23 Black Widow II (Had many advantages against the Raptor)
3: Lockheed F-22 Raptor (it is very good, however his project is older than the PAK-FA)
4: Sukhoi Su-35BM Super Flanker (According to the ASAS magazine, the Su-35BM is better that the F-35, losing only in stealth terms)
5: F-35 Lightining II
6: EADS EF-2000 Typhoon
7: F-15SE Silent Eagle
8: JAS-39 Gripen NG
9: MiG-35 Fulcrum-F
10: Dassault Rafale (It has a very expensive maneintance, but, in a very rich country it could be very deadly)
11: F/A-18F Super Hornet

Here's my top ten fighters:
1: Sukhoi T-50 Firefox
2: YF-23 Black Widow II (Had many advantages against the Raptor)
3: Lockheed F-22 Raptor (it is very good, however his project is older than the PAK-FA)
4: Sukhoi Su-35BM Super Flanker (According to the ASAS magazine, the Su-35BM is better that the F-35, losing only in stealth terms)
5: F-35 Lightining II
6: EADS EF-2000 Typhoon
7: F-15SE Silent Eagle
8: JAS-39 Gripen NG
9: MiG-35 Fulcrum-F
10: Dassault Rafale (It has a very expensive maneintance, but, in a very rich country it could be very deadly)
11: F/A-18F Super Hornet

I think only operational aircrafts should be in the top 10 list. And it depends with what we are comparing like with latest technology, with operational success rates (with historical backgrounds), with capabilities and with what.. I don't figure out what you are comparing with.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom