What's new

Top 10 Military projects makes Turkiye unrivaled in the region

Status
Not open for further replies.
again another dick measuring thread from MMM-E

Iran have Airborn jammer

Iran have longer range models

do we need compare ballistic missiles here ?

when you managed to build a working enine we talk

again when you built one we talk and again we actually already built 500t submarine and are working on 3000ton ones

well do you need a lesson on 9thof day , 3rd of Khordad, 15th of Khordad, Bavar-373 and Mersad-16 air defense system

well , again build one first or I'm gonna claim it will be in service of Iran navy in 2027
SAFINEH-2Fn2000-e1581459665342-1068x501-1-800x400.jpg

build one high performance uav first then talk about Stealth high performance UAV , by the way we actually build stealth uav and High performance UAV , and last year crash of one of the UAVs in isfhan showed that SofrehMahi our high performance stealth UAV is actually progressing and is in flying prototype stage by the way the photos belong to 10 years ago so please stop the bs about the size of the uav and don't be like 500 and Shahed-129
Iran_Sofreh_Mahi_Stealth_fighter.jpg

again build a flying airplane and then we talk as far as I'm concern its parked where we parked Qaher-313 on a side note actually two country here (Iran and Pakistan)actually made flying airplanes

a landing ship or helicopter carrier unless youget your hand on F-35b that not gonna happen soon
There is no comparison between iran and turkey comeon man why do you involve iran should we also compare Turkey with Afganistan or Yemen?

There is no comparison between iran and turkey comeon man why do you involve iran should we also compare Turkey with Afganistan or Yemen?
Read the thread title and opening post

"
There is no other country in the region that can develop all these projects except Turkiye

Greece
Egypt
İsrael
İran
S.Arabia
"

Funny thing is all the other countries within its region are ahead of Turkey lol. Turkey only achievement is low tech drone that cost like $2mil and is used as throwaways. No tech whatsoever quit ur bsing

But this is only a tactical short range one. Look at the Israeli Hero, they have up to 250km range.
Look at Iran 3000km suicide drone. Or the one ansarallah uses against KSA and UAE

I'm not arguing with you either.

Will result in action? Have you tried to do anything when you see this guy @MMM-E constantly insults. smears, racist towards other members and countries?
10 pages of nonsense, there is no result in action, but when I posted for the first time, you appeared, you could have, like you said "report and move on".
I actually have argued with him in the past and asked the mods to take action, yes.

No it's not about Turkish project it's about bogus claim by MMM-E that no country in region have such project and turkey is far more advance than others which is completely wrong assumption and many things he pointed out others already have and many thing yet to be produced and many are in more advanced stage in other countries.

The thread is in wrong section and MMM-E already opened at least 10 of such thread again in the wrong section and slightly with different titles but the exact same content . What he is doing is nothing but spamming.
Report it and move on.

Everybody is a "troll team" for you. People tell you something and you think it's a conspiracy against superpower Turkiye.

Enough with the flexing. Better do something about the 64% inflation. Turkey is licking where it pissed. Erdogan went back to sweet-talking UAE,Saudi Arabia and Israel. Where's the tough leader? He used to talk bad about them every day for 3-4 years.

And what's so bad about Greece,Egypt,Iran and Saudi Arabia not having their own stuff? You think you will be able to keep producing all these things if you have a total embargo?
We are going to smash you greeks with these cutting edge and state of the art technologies your turn will come soon.

I am not jealous or something that Turkey achieve but I hate @MMM-E he repeated same stuff so many times within few months here on PDF
Pay attention it is not exactly the same

We are going to smash you greeks with these cutting edge and state of the art technologies your turn will come soon.
You mean you can't smash us now? You need new superweapons? 😋

Please provide a link.

and if you intrested about iranian uavs , here they talk about 48 type of them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom