What's new

Top 10 most peaceful countries of 2011

144 Central African Republic Central African Republic 2.869
145 Israel Israel 2.901 <---- Cute :lol:
146 Pakistan Pakistan 2.905
147 Russian Federation Russian Federation 2.966
148 Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the Democratic Republic of the 3.016
149 Korea, Democratic People Korea, Democratic People's Republic of 3.092
150 Afghanistan Afghanistan 3.212
151 Sudan Sudan 3.223
152 Iraq Iraq 3.296
153 Somalia Somalia 3.379

Rank 15 for Germany, not bad, not bad at all. :)

Once we get out of Afghanistan, which will happen in 3 years at the latest, we might gain some additional ranks!

Rank 15 for Germany, not bad, not bad at all. :)

Once we get out of Afghanistan, which will happen in 3 years at the latest, we might gain some additional ranks!

So will Canada in 2014, I think Canada gets a lower rank than Germany because we don't export arms anymore.

What about UK counter terrorism policy known as PS model....

I think Pakistan does not make it policy for counter terrorism.... For conducting Peace....
IF it exist any body clear it...:azn:

WTF!!!!!!
Ethopia 131
Algeria 129
Myanmar 133
Srilanka 126
Venezuala 124 :what:
INDIA 135 :confused:
o boy this doesn't sound good!!:eek:

even if i conside all violence in kashmir ,maxist and blah blah...
how come russia, Philipines are behind us??
i mean do they have any issues????

So will Canada in 2014, I think Canada gets a lower rank than Germany because we don't export arms anymore.

Yes definitely, your score in that category is the main difference, as far as I can tell. And it is well deserved. We sell A LOT of weapons... only the US, Russia and China sell more as far as I know.

Good on the Czechs that they are so peaceful, I am going to Prague this year for a couple of days, I expect super peace! (and hot women) ^^

Philippines has an Islamic insurgency in the south, and it is a pretty violent society in general. High violent crimes rate. After a filipino friend visited home, I asked her what it was like, she said spent half the time worried about being raped.

And Russia is complicated

Man i thought philipino was a nice country!!!!:blink:
What i don't understand india was ranked 107 in 2008..
then it ranking took a beating..
wjhat changed in last 2 years ..
none that i know of...:undecided:
Philippines has an Islamic insurgency in the south, and it is a pretty violent society in general. High violent crimes rate. After a filipino friend visited home, I asked her what it was like, she said spent half the time worried about being raped.

And Russia is complicated

What i don't understand india was ranked 107 in 2008..
then it ranking took a beating..
wjhat changed in last 2 years ..
none that i know of...:undecided:

Don't feel too bad China went from 60 to 80 as well. (probably due to unrest in xinjiang and Tibet and issues with Japan and the south seas.)

India got hammere probably because of the terrorist bombings and 11.26. and since then India's picked up military spending significantly and have been more vocally aggressive in proclamation.

Back
Top Bottom