What's new

Top Gun: Maverick was incredible!

Wish we could get a film featuring the F-22, but it will probably not happen due to its classified systems.
...perhaps after f22 retires from service. Although, stealth and BVR combat may not be fun for movies 😕

Wish we could get a film featuring the F-22, but it will probably not happen due to its classified systems.

Been there, done that starting at 5:00

Ironically, Tony Shalhoub is Arab-American :)

Last edited:
One of the best movies and sequels of all time!

Got a huge ovation at my theater!

Dude we have a thread on it.....
I will merge.
It's not as good as and certainly not better than the original, it's a great film though.

Sorry for the below the belt comment, but will it help Bajwa if he makes a Pakistani version of the movie?

Would it make the uninformed youth informed again?

Production partnership with Geo of course.

Feel free to delete my post. Just couldn’t resist. 😂

It was great! Love the opening with the Danger Zone theme! Better than the original IMO.

I agree, hands down the best movie I’ve seen in years. Pure cinematic gold. I remember grinning like a bloody kid at the ending sequence. It is as good if not better than the original. The only time I’ve seen a sequel do justice to it’s prequel.

Movie was good, the storyline was ok too.

Its obvious the enemy was Iran. In reality, their aircraft carrier would have been blown by some 100 x AShBM (Khalije Fars) the moment our Over The Horizon Radars picked those high RCS jets.

Back
Top Bottom