What's new

Toplun : Bollywood style introducing Tejas - phull scale Malu picture

A huge flop in India.

Dam..so no national award ?

Even modi dodos didn’t watch it ?

🤔

May be in India, they finally realized their tegas and pilots suck ?

It like noon league makes a movie about nawaz sharif as he being a hero

All you PTI terrorists can keep dreaming of maligning me as an Indian but it will not work.

Will nawaz sharif make a movie about him
Self ?

Last edited:
I will keep exposing IK the piped piper of Pakistan for what he is.

Repeating what maryum’s media cell says amplified by Geo TV doesn’t have any impact .

A lie is a lie … even if it comes from a guy named Abdul Rehman Majeed 😳

Last edited:
Bharti Bit** considers herself of some status.
Oh well at least Bakhtoras have got a brand ambassador for Tejas. :lol:

The canopy of the JF-17 utilizes door hinges from the Spider brand, priced at 327 rupees each, known for their excellent quality.View attachment 965943
Meanwhile the work and finishing on Tejas, seems was done in some back street Auto Rickshaw workshop.

1613400373265.png

FB_IMG_1640532938399.jpg

Keep crying.

All you PTI terrorists can keep dreaming of maligning me as an Indian but it will not work.

Shut up hindu, you're dumb.

If you were muslim you would know the difference between lunar and solar names and how they work and therefore not distort Allah’s names. The muslim brain naturally knows this distinction and would never confuse the two. It’s only you sons of hanuman that get them wrong 10 out of 10 times and expose your hindu 2e.

Now go figure what’s wrong with your screen name (hint: reading the Kalima will help).

View attachment 965658

Me think great comedy....

Tejas V PAF F-16 CSS pilots...

muhahahhahahhaha

the Iraqis had more chances against the Americans.

I'm sure this will be General Bajea and Whiskey COAS favorite movie.

Keep crying.

Pakistan Fauj Generals Murdabad!

PTI Zindabad!

Cursed nation....

We are the majority. Now go fight your bloody war with India... We will be shooting at you as well.

Shut up hindu, you're dumb.

If you were muslim you would know the difference between lunar and solar names and how they work and therefore not distort Allah’s names. The muslim brain naturally knows this distinction and would never confuse the two. It’s only you sons of hanuman that get them wrong 10 out of 10 times and expose your hindu 2e.

Now go figure what’s wrong with your screen name (hint: reading the Kalima will help).

May be he is hendooo bendooo trying to convert?..

He must believed Rana lectures.. ie how to become a Muslim

Back
Top Bottom