What's new

TRADE STARTED BETWEEN PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL

Fully trained and armed as well.

BTW, I was just thinking, this re-alignment between the two countries doesn't seem as unnatural now, given that East india company is also picking up 10 year olds now.

@AlKardai , wdyt?

The difference is that the oppression of civilians happens with the permission of the populace in Israel and not in Pakistan, although whether the lack of outcry can be classed a silent approval, is another question altogether

The Quaid-i-Azam had said that Pakistan can never accept state of Israel until the people of Palestine get rights and an independent state.”

He also said Pakistan has to become a secular state and it ended up becoming an extremist corrupt banana republic :lol:

The same small market now will be flooded by Kosher Indian food by buying our limited stocks from UAE and as for Europe, their markets are already flooded with Indian dry fruits all packaged and stuff which they buy cheaply mostly from Afghanistan and partly from Iran.

Koi faida nahin :(

Let's see if Fishel can be fruitful and multiply.

Its a Principal Stance Held by the People of Pakistan and its Leaders from Jinnah to Bhutto to IK not to recognize Tel Aviv till a settlement is not achieved in Palestinian statehood. Whether we should recognize Israel in its current state is up to the Pakistani Electorate no one else gets a say in it. If some delusional Pakistanis think recognizing Israel and sucking up to them will solve Pakistan's problem let them live in delusions. If a Private Citizen wants to trade with Israel that he can but such trade should be in no way sanctioned by the State of Pakistan. Pakistan Economic Prosperity lies in its immediate neighborhood. Its Trade with GCC, Iran and foremost of them all Expansion into Central Asia and getting access to their resources and getting them access to our ports. But our state in its infinite stupid wisdom is squandering all opportunities by doing everything not in our interests.

Last edited:
The difference is that the oppression of civilians happens with the permission of the populace in Israel and not in Pakistan, although whether the lack of outcry can be classed a silent approval, is another question altogether
It's not ethnic/racial apartheid like in Israel. But, I guess you could call it class based apartheid.

"Humiliation, torture and killings - Palestinian children are disproportionately impacted by Israel's policies of apartheid. Please support the No Way to Treat a Child campaign and help us bring an end to Israel's brutality."

It's not ethnic/racial apartheid like in Israel. But, I guess you could call it class based apartheid.

Definitely.

Although there is definitely still a reason why Punjab is the richest and the other regions are highly undeveloped and impoverished. There is an actual apartheid going on, lead by the cabal or crooks that controls the country. Everyone who is not from Punjab is inferior in their eyes, and not worthy of development

Definitely.

Although there is definitely still a reason why Punjab is the richest and the other regions are highly undeveloped and impoverished. There is an actual apartheid going on, lead by the cabal or crooks that controls the country. Everyone who is not from Punjab is inferior in their eyes, and not worthy of development
Would like to disagree a bit. It's still class warfare and apartheid.
I am from Punjab. Recent events should show that they don't believe in Punjabi supremacy but their own. Punjab, for what it's worth, stands to give them the most power due to it's position in the federation. So, to maintain that position, they treated punjab differently that the rest, but now that push came to shove, the same punjab is being brutalized like the others because it threatens them now.

Would like to disagree a bit. It's still class warfare and apartheid.
I am from Punjab. Recent events should show that they don't believe in Punjabi supremacy but their own. Punjab, for what it's worth, stands to give them the most power due to it's position in the federation. So, to maintain that position, they treated punjab differently that the rest, but now that push came to shove, the same punjab is being brutalized like the others because it threatens them now.

Most people in the impoverished regions don’t see it like this, and rather see it as an apartheid, although mistakenly.

However, even sindh’s position as a federal power was exploited and milked by the cabal too, it was seen as another part of the country that was minted at the expense of the other parts, although this illusion has fallen apart pretty quickly.

When the illusion fades away from Punjab as well, it may definitely aid in uniting the nation

Most people in the impoverished regions don’t see it like this, and rather see it as an apartheid, although mistakenly.

However, even sindh’s position as a federal power was exploited and milked by the cabal too, it was seen as another part of the country that was minted at the expense of the other parts, although this illusion has fallen apart pretty quickly.

When the illusion fades away from Punjab as well, it may definitely aid in uniting the nation
It did. People of all races and provinces are united by IK. They were all there at Zaman park.
OTOH, the PDM tried disgusting attacks against Pashtuns.

trade should be separate from politics ,especially if the country benefits from trade
US and China are enemies..but they still trade..same with India and China

If Pakistan and India are not trading,it can be understood as they fought wars and have dispute over Kashmir

But what Pakistan should have bitterness toward Israel when most of the Ummah are becoming friends of Israel ?

If jews are a problem, why Pakistanis are selective ?

Google is founded by jews..Youtube is owned by Google..will paksitan ban youtube/google or youtuber forgo their monetization income ..cos it is haram to take money from Jews ?

My apology, I got caught in my feelings.

Iranians might be corrupt but they didn’t let the US come and bomb it’s territories not they sold their citizens for $$$.

That’s the differences between the two.
You wanted the equivalent of the terrorist attacks from Mumbai 2008 on Pakistanis. Don't ever let your feelings bring out inner demons to wish terrorism on others especially Pakistanis.

There are good ways to vent out.

Pakistan itself is an oppressor. Arshad Sharif etc.
Bro no comment. I said something about Iran giving Pakistan (specifically Pindi and ISB - the rotten cores)the 2008 Mumbai treatment and received two negative ratings. It also upset many other members here. No more commenting for me for a while. There’s beta cuck poster here with a crusader cross and a Ukrainian and Pakistani flag in his avi. Apparently he’s been reporting me like crazily to get me banned. He’s upset that I talked smack on Sunnis after a few members talked smack about Shias. Imagine that confusion in his head to root for Christians but care so much for the Sunnis.

You wanted the equivalent of the terrorist attacks from Mumbai 2008 on Pakistanis. Don't ever let your feelings bring out inner demons to wish terrorism on others especially Pakistanis.

There are good ways to vent out.
I was almost killed in a terrorist attack on 21 Ramazan at an ImamBargah in Lahore back in 2010 so I understand.

Back
Top Bottom