What's new

Trade war is still on schedule

zte is definitely deserve to go broke. zte had subsidiary chip company called 'zte microelectronics technology' similar to huawei's hisilicon. instead of pouring money into that division like huawei to develop stuff for themselves, they prefer to buy stuff from outside and let the company rotted. the chip company is now owned by xiaomi and they gonna make use of it and laugh at zte. i can't wait for their 'surge' chips to get better and better, then dump qualcomm's sh1t just like huawei after they got their kirins :lol:

Same for Lenovo, instead pouring money to develop their own chips, they are investing everything into the real estate. These are some soulless companies who are tech illiterate and only follow after money.

Lenovo even puts their headquarter in the US, they are just as shitty as ZTE.

Back in the 1990s, these princeling ruling companies used to be much more powerful than Huawei, and Huawei chose to work hard to acquire their own core techs, and look now who is turning the table. Huawei is poised to become a top notch company, and ZTE and Lenovo are now on the verge of bankruptcy.

Last edited:
zte is definitely deserve to go broke. zte had subsidiary chip company called 'zte microelectronics technology' similar to huawei's hisilicon. instead of pouring money into that division like huawei to develop stuff for themselves, they prefer to buy stuff from outside and let the company rotted. the chip company is now owned by xiaomi and they gonna fully make use of it and laugh at zte. i can't wait for their 'surge' chips to get better and better, then dump qualcomm's sh1t just like huawei after they got their kirins :lol:
For reasons like that I only buy products from innovative Chinese companies who are run by real industrialists. No need to financially support non-innovative companies (they are a waste of economic resources). Once the precedent and unspoken rules are set, eventually failures would die out and incentives would be in the direction of innovation. This is the pain of the transition period for China, a necessary pain. It is up to the consumer to change the economic landscape.
Same for Lenovo, instead pouring money to develop their own chips, they are investing everything into the real estate. These are some soulless companies who are tech illiterate and only follow after money.

Eventually these companies would get what they deserve. Industry is not an area where you can afford to be short sighted and just follow fast money. It is just that China's development is so fast that we have yet to see those effects.

For reasons like that I only buy products from innovative Chinese companies who are run by real industrialists. No need to financially support non-innovative companies (they are a waste of economic resources). Once the precedent and unspoken rules are set, eventually failures would die out and incentives would be in the direction of innovation. This is the pain of the transition period for China, a necessary pain. It is up to the consumer to change the economic landscape.

Eventually these companies would get what they deserve. Industry is not an area where you can afford to be short sighted and just follow fast money. It is just that China's development is so fast that we have yet to see those effects.

When ZTE and Lenovo used to be the SOE, they were fine, but the privatization has ruined everything.

Those Dengist princelings have destroyed everything they touched.

Those grassroot private companies like Huawei deserve the same treatment as China's best SOEs.

However, those privatized toys of the Dengist princelings are some of the worst entities.

Back in the 1990s, these princeling ruling companies used to be much more powerful than Huawei, and Huawei chose to work hard to acquire their own core techs, and look now who is turning the table. Huawei is poised to become a top notch company, and ZTE and Lenovo are now on the verge of bankruptcy.
Crony capitalism never works in the long run. No matter if it is called 摸石头过河 or something. For decades, this was masked by the infrastructure boom and rise of domestic tech companies. Now the mask has come off and everybody sees how the crony capitalism is hobbling government policy on trade war and even on Taiwan separatism. 处处被动!

When ZTE and Lenovo used to be the SOE, they were fine, but the privatization has ruined everything.

Those grassroot private companies like Huawei deserve the same treatment as China's best SOEs.

However, those privatized toys of the Dengist princelings are some of the worst entities.
In my personal experiences, I have often felt the dark side that you described. It literally permeates everything these Dengist princelings and their businesses do. It's like their company mission is to be aloof, and untrustworthy to everybody in society including employees and business partners.

The problem is that the government might prop up the loser companies just because the executives are politically connected and the banks lent them too much money (probably due to corruption).

Crony capitalism never works in the long run. No matter if it is called 摸石头过河 or something. For decades, this was masked by the infrastructure boom and rise of domestic tech companies. Now the mask has come off and everybody sees how the crony capitalism is hobbling government policy on trade war and even on Taiwan separatism. 处处被动!

In my personal experiences, I have often felt the dark side that you described. It literally permeates everything these Dengist princelings and their businesses do. It's like their company mission is to be aloof, and untrustworthy to everybody in society including employees and business partners.

The problem is that the government might prop up the loser companies just because the executives are politically connected and the banks lent them too much money (probably due to corruption).

Hopefully ZTE now learned a bitter lesson. I think they deserve a second chance, because they still managed to achieve some success in technology innovation (but also did stupid stuff like sponsoring some NBA teams while their phones are being blocked by the US regime from being sold in the US market).

When Xi Jinping has nationalized Anbang, and it looks like he has finally declared the war on the Dengist princelings.

Now China's biggest problem is those corrupt/traitorous Dengist princelings.

They are moving all their assets and wealth abroad to the US, that's why they are so afraid the trade war with the US.

They also constantly abuse their power by forcing China's state-owned banks to lend money to their business, that's why companies like Anbang have so many liability, and it has caused many bad debt issues to China's state-owned banks.

The previous administration was their puppets, that's why so many sh1ts happened during that time.

Those Dengist princelings must be destroyed at any cost, because not only they keep messing up China's financial systems and housing market, but they are also willing to sell China for their personal interests.

If Deng Xiaoping was really a selfless man, then why all his offspring are bunch of corrupt traitors?

When Xi Jinping has nationalized Anbang, and it looks like he has finally declared the war on the Dengist princelings.

Now China's biggest problem is those corrupt/traitorous Dengist princelings.

They are moving all their assets and wealth abroad to the US, that's why they are so afraid the trade war with the US.

They also constantly abuse their power by forcing China's state-owned banks to lend money to their business, that's why companies like Anbang have so many liability, and it has caused many bad debt issues to China's state-owned banks.

The previous administration was their puppets, that's why so many sh1ts happened during that time.

Those Dengist princelings must be destroyed at any cost, because not only they keep messing up China's financial systems and housing market, but they are also willing to sell China for their personal interests.

If Deng Xiaoping was really a selfless man, then why all his offspring are bunch of corrupt traitors?
Exposing corruption as massive as this could make people doubt CCP’s legitimacy especially with those 公知 traitors spreading propaganda. Taking down these 利益集团 can also turn many people involved into traitors. We all know what 令完成 did. I don’t see a perfect way to fix this problem.

Exposing corruption as massive as this could make people doubt CCP’s legitimacy especially with those 公知 traitors spreading propaganda. Taking down these 利益集团 can also turn many people involved into traitors. We all know what 令完成 did. I don’t see a perfect way to fix this problem.

The only way is to bring out the flag of Chairman Mao again.

You have to destroy Deng's legacy, since his offspring are already becoming a national threat.

Also to disown Deng's legacy with the legacy of the economic reform, since you know that Jiang and his Shanghai faction have done more than Deng in the role of the economic reform. And the offspring of the Deng have stolen all the credits.

If you believe that Deng's legacy = the legacy of the economic reform, then there is no way you can bring it down.

To maintain the legacy of Chairman Mao and economic reform at the same time, you have to stop giving too much credits to Deng.

Comrade, your post is an example of self-contradiction. You said so yourself "they will keep pushing" and then you claim it is "reckless" to choose trade war since you think we are not at "the edge of the cliff".

Actually, it is precisely because "they will keep pushing" that we are already at "the edge of the cliff". A trade war is not reckless but it's the only way to hold them by the balls.

Besides, a trade war damages nobody but the rich elites! So why should China accept humiliation for the benefit of rich elites? The elites will sell out the country by accepting one concession after another while claiming "the enemy did not cross the red line yet so we don't need to recklessly retaliate."

Indeed it's a dilemma if China doesn't retaliate US will keep pushing but if we go Tilt for Tat, how much chance we will win? I only suggest not to go recklessly into trade war without a meticulous calculation the consequence to China's economy, this doesn't mean China should to be coward when facing US pressure.

I don't know about maoist, daoist, or Dengist but my dealings with Chinese is that they will do anything to get the deal done. Including selling their wives. It's harsh but reality.

Indeed it's a dilemma if China doesn't retaliate US will keep pushing but if we go Tilt for Tat, how much chance we will win? I only suggest not to go recklessly into trade war without a meticulous calculation the consequence to China's economy, this doesn't mean China should to be coward when facing US pressure.
The goal is not to win a conflict with the US. The goal is to destroy the US in a conflict. The world will remember and record how the hegemon America underestimated the Chinese and paid the ultimate price for it.

Fighting a trade war may not be a bad thing. Before the ZTE incident, no one in China cared about making long term investments. But after this incident, people are pouring their money into basic research and long term investment like semiconductor.

Chairman Mao already warned about this problem decades ago. The only solution is a purge of the traitors at the top as well as social movement support from the grassroots.

Fighting a trade war may not be a bad thing. Before the ZTE incident, no one in China cared about making long term investments. But after this incident, people are pouring their money into basic research and long term investment like semiconductor.
I think China should not be this wealthy. The GDP should not be so large. It would be better if the GDP was only 60% of its size but the income is more evenly distributed throughout society. Then these crony capitalism problems could be brought under control.

Last edited:
Chairman Mao already warned about this problem decades ago. The only solution is a purge of the traitors at the top as well as social movement support from the grassroots.

I think China should not be this wealthy. The GDP should not be so large. It is better if the GDP was only 60% of its current size but the income is more evenly distributed throughout society. Then these crony capitalism problems could be brought under control.

@ChineseTiger1986 Now is China bending over backwards for Uncle Sam with this latest breaking news below?

China Approves Qualcomm's Takeover of NXP in $44B Deal (June 15, 2018):
Link - http://www.scmp.com/business/compan...rs-approve-qualcomm-purchase-nxp-us44-billion

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom