What's new

Trump allows F-16s and F-18s to be made in india

123 Tejas are already ordered (40 mk1+83 mk1AESA) and 4 are delivered so far. So Tejas is here to stay.

If tejas is out of the world technology why is bharat mata airforce looking to buy f 16 or gripen ?

So your saying tejas is a piece of junk?
Where did I say that? IAF job is to screw paf...it will do what ever it takes and more...tejas,rafale,f16,pak fa,su30 all are part of the same plan.

Where did I say that? IAF job is to screw paf...it will do what ever it takes and more...tejas,rafale,f16,pak fa,su30 all are part of the same plan.

40 years in making and billions spent on it. So far nothing indigenous on tejas except for paint job and now iaf wants f16s and gripen to mess around with paf!!!

Achay din aagaye

If tejas is out of the world technology why is bharat mata airforce looking to buy f 16 or gripen ?
Naah...unlike you guys we are not delusional. Tejas is a okay fighter which will form our point defence/second line fighter fleet in airforce and replace some soviet oldies.

CNG wale b hote fir toh :woot:
Dont even remind me of LPG. LPG Fighter jet = No breakfast tomorrow :lol:

40 years in making and billions spent on it. So far nothing indigenous on tejas except for paint job and now iaf wants f16s and gripen to mess around with paf!!!

Achay din aagaye
Billions? Entire program cost was around 1 billion. BTW, mass production of Tejas is already underway.

Also, check the official history of the plane.

http://www.tejas.gov.in/history/milestones.html

It was initiated in 1983.

Well thats okay.....tell that when your Jf-17 gets HOBS and HMDS. lolz

What has jf17 got to do with a failed project like tejas ?

After bharat mata gets their hands on single engine fighters like f16 or gripen , i guess tejas will move to museums

F-18 E/F are pretty capable aircraft and on par with SU30. With an option of Rafale, IAF can easily over look F-18 SH.

F18 Super hornets will join the Navy when india,s 3rd 55k tonne carrier is built between 2026-2030 not before

Indian navy will buy 66 Super Hornets for Navy

F16 will be license built in india by private indian players like reliance and sold to countries in Asia & Africa

IAF will aqcquire 120 block 70 versions.

between 2020-2025

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom