What's new

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S.

It would be a delight to ban all american travel to pakistan...

None of tourist or investors come here any way...
All travelling are spies in disguise...so one less headache

(CNN)Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday to block all Muslims from entering the United States.

Trump, who has previously called for surveillance against mosques and said he was open to establishing a database for all Muslims living in the U.S., made his latest controversial call in a news release. His message comes in the wake of a deadly mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, by suspected ISIS sympathizers and the day after President Barack Obama asked the country not to "turn against one another" out of fear.

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine," Trump said in a statement. "Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life."

The release pointed to an online poll from the controversial Center for Security Policy, which claimed that a quarter of Muslims living in the U.S. believe violence against Americans is justified as part of a global jihadist campaign. Critics have questioned the reliability of the organization's information.

Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told CNN on Monday that the ban would apply not just to Muslim foreigners looking to immigrate to the U.S., but also to Muslims looking to visit the U.S. as tourists.

"Everyone," Lewandowski said when asked if the ban would also apply to Muslim tourists.

"Great surveillance and vigilance must be adhered to," said Trump in an additional statement Lewandowski provided to CNN. "We want to be very fair but too many bad things are happening and the percentage of true hatred is too great. People that are looking to destroy our country must be reported and turned in by the good people who love our country and want America to be great again."

Lewandowski declined to answer multiple questions about what the shutdown on Muslim immigration would mean for Muslim Americans and Muslims already living in the U.S. legally.

It didn't take long for the rest of the Republican presidential primary field to repudiate Trump's call.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie slammed Trump's proposal in a radio interview.

"This is the kind of thing that people say when they have no experience and don't know what they are talking about. We do not need to resort to that type of activity nor should we," Christie said on the Michael Medved radio show. "What we need to do is to increase our intelligence activities. We need to cooperate with peaceful Muslim Americans who want to give us intelligence against those who are radicalized."

And South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham tweeted, " Every candidate for president needs to do the right thing & condemn @Realdonaldtrump's statement."

Another GOP presidential contender, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, said, "‎That is not my policy."

"I have introduced legislation in the Senate that would put in place a three year moratorium on refugees coming from countries where ISIS or al Qaeda control a substantial amount of territory. And the reason is that is where the threat is coming from," Cruz said as he was leaving a South Carolina field office.

In a statement, Ohio Gov. John Kasich said, "This is just more of the outrageous divisiveness that characterizes his every breath and another reason why he is entirely unsuited to lead the United States."

And former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush tweeted that Trump is "unhinged."

"Donald Trump is unhinged. His "policy" proposals are not serious," he said.

Trump took to Twitter to say, "important policy statement on the extraordinary influx of hatred & danger coming into our country."

"We must be vigilant!" he tweeted.

Trump has beat back criticism in recent weeks that he is bigoted against Muslims, even telling CNN on Saturday when asked whether Muslims pose a danger to the U.S. that he thinks Muslims "are great people."

"I love the Muslims. I think they're great people," Trump told CNN on Saturday.

And when he became tied to the idea of creating a database of all Muslims living in the U.S., Trump sought to distance himself from that proposal -- insisting that the idea was a reporter's and he was not committed to it.

Trump's call for a shutdown of Muslim immigration in the U.S. came hours before he was set to speak aboard the U.S.S. Yorktown, a World War II era ship parked near Charleston, South Carolina.

Donald Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S. - CNNPolitics.com

I will support his words, and i must add that all Muslims should be kicked out from Europe and US because they are spoiling society with their bearded faces and Wahabism. Even they shouldn't call themselves Muslims because Islam is not existed in its real form.

Then the joke is on you because certainly Muslim countries produced their shares, if not more, of nutty leaders.
Yeah tell me about that because last I checked Muslim countries are not the ones attacking others over fake WMD accusing others of intolerance and labeling the whole community as terrorist. So yeah no nutty Muslim leader comes even close to the class of bigot morons your country produces and yet has the audacity to lecture others while keeping a straight face. Muslim countries in comparison are much more liberal in their approach.

I’m not surprise that US critics/haters are only focusing on Donald Trump’s statements while ignoring the widespread condemnation from across the political spectrum.

I’m not surprise that US critics/haters are only focusing on Donald Trump’s statements while ignoring the widespread condemnation from across the political spectrum.

You are correct, this is only to be expected at PDF. However, the US political system will work correctly, as always. No problem. :D

Donald Trump: Robert Gordon University strips honorary degree

_87104029_87104028.jpg
Donald Trump has been stripped of his honorary degree by a Scottish university after he called for Muslims to be banned from entering the US.

The US presidential hopeful was awarded an honorary DBA by Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen in 2010.

But the university said Mr Trump's comments had been "wholly incompatible" with its ethos and values.

Mr Trump has also been dropped as a business ambassador for Scotland by First Minister Nicola Sturgeon.

He had been appointed as a GlobalScot ambassador by Labour's then first minister Jack McConnell in 2006, but a Scottish government spokeswoman said Mr Trump's "recent remarks have shown he is no longer fit to be a business ambassador for Scotland".

A spokesman for Robert Gordon University said: "In 2010 Robert Gordon University awarded an honorary DBA to Mr Donald Trump, in recognition of his achievements as an entrepreneur and businessman.

"In the course of the current US election campaign, Mr Trump has made a number of statements that are wholly incompatible with the ethos and values of the university. The university has therefore decided to revoke its award of the honorary degree."

Mr Trump, whose mother was from the Isle of Lewis, is seeking the Republican nomination for next year's US presidential election.

He called for a ban on Muslims entering the US following a mass shooting in San Bernardino.

The billionaire property tycoon owns a golf course in Aberdeenshire and the Turnberry course and hotel in Ayrshire.

A petition calling for him to be banned from entering the UK because of his remarkshas passed 300,000 signatures.

Among those to have signed the petition was Nabeel Shaikh, the general secretary of the Glasgow Central Mosque, who said Mr Trump's comments were "just as extreme" as the Islamic State terror group.

Donald Trump: Robert Gordon University strips honorary degree - BBC News

Breitbart-Logo.jpg

EXCLUSIVE – Hamas Terrorists Complain About Trump’s Immigration Policy

Hamas-ap-640x480.jpg

Ashraf Amra/APAIMAGES
by AARON KLEIN AND ALI WAKED 8 Dec 2015

TEL AVIV – Palestinian terrorist organizations did not take kindly to Donald Trump’s call for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.”

Responding to Trump’s proposal, Ismail Radwan, a Hamas leader and spokesman in Gaza, told Breitbart Jerusalem: “We do not estimate that the current U.S. administration, any administration, will implement these racist suggestions. This is a pathetic attempt to attribute terror exclusively to Muslims.”

Radwan, whose group’s charter calls for the murder of Jews and the destruction of Israel, lectured Trump: “Islam is a religion of peace, a religion which opposes bloodshed.”

Radwan glossed over Hamas’ own long and sordid history of bloodshed in the name of Islam, including thousands of terrorist attacks that have killed hundreds of Israelis. Hamas has been responsible for suicide bombings, shootings, and rocket attacks targeting Israeli neighborhoods.

Abu al-Ayna al-Ansari, a senior Salafi jihadist in the Gaza Strip, also sounded off to Breitbart Jerusalem on Trump’s remarks.

Supporters might argue that Trump’s shutdown could stop future terrorist attacks. Ansari, however, claimed that, because of leaders like Trump, “the American people are risking more terrorist attacks from our brothers, fighters of the Islamic State.”

“We Muslims have grown used to these types of statements, which prove that the U.S. under any president will continue to be hostile towards Muslims,” added Ansari.

The jihadist went on to claim that Trump’s sentiments exposed the “truth” about American leaders. “They claim to stand for human rights, while in actuality they carry out the same policy as that of the infidel crusading West, which oppresses the Muslims.”

“Trump should know that a new generation of Muslims has risen, a generation that is capable of handling people like him and countries like the U.S.,” Ansari added.

Speaking on ABC’s “Good Morning America” on Tuesday, Trump clarified that under his proposal American Muslims can come and go as they please.

Trump expressed his hopes that a shutdown “will go quickly,” as soon as “our leaders figure out what the hell is going on.”

“If a person is a Muslim, goes overseas and comes back, they can come back. They’re a citizen. That’s different,” Trump explained. “But we have to figure things out.”

Speaking on CNN on Tuesday, Trump warned that the country risks more terrorist attacks if his plan for a temporary ban on Muslim immigration is not implemented.

“You’re going to have many more World Trade Centers if you don’t solve it – many, many more and probably beyond the World Trade Center,” Trump told CNN’s Chris Cuomo.

Trump speculated that there are already terrorists inside the country. “They want our buildings to come down; they want our cities to be crushed. … They are living within our country. And many of them want to come from outside our country.”

In a statement released to reporters on Monday, Trump cited a poll from the Center for Security Policy showing that segments of the Muslim population hold anti-American views.

According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred toward Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing “25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad” and 51% of those polled “agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah.”

Trump urged Americans to better understand the ideology of radical Islam before allowing Muslims into the country.

Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life.

Last edited:
Yeah tell me about that because last I checked Muslim countries are not the ones attacking others over fake WMD accusing others of intolerance and labeling the whole community as terrorist. So yeah no nutty Muslim leader comes even close to the class of bigot morons your country produces and yet has the audacity to lecture others while keeping a straight face. Muslim countries in comparison are much more liberal in their approach.
I yield. Muslim countries have the sanest, wisest, and smartest leaders in the world. :lol:

I yield. Muslim countries have the sanest, wisest, and smartest leaders in the world. :lol:

Sanest, widest....cant say but what i can say is they are much more liberal in their approach then the fundamentalists red necks who bomb other countries on failed intel and turn the region into a war zone to this day.

Sanest, widest....cant say but what i can say is they are much more liberal in their approach then the fundamentalists red necks who bomb other countries on failed intel and turn the region into a war zone to this day.
I guess now the problem is to convince people from your parts of the world not to come to horrible US. :lol:

I guess now the problem is to convince people from your parts of the world not to come to horrible US. :lol:
Quote me when you have worth saying something. Not interested in your ramblings.

Trump is Trash. Not going to Win.
My opinion - it is going to be President Cruz.

I just wish Obama can serve 2 more terms. Obama guided US in economy, Job, no new wars, Iraq/Afghan wind-down, US top oil producer, enemies Russia/Venezuela crippled, opening with Iran, Cuba, Obama care, killed Osama. US economy is going full steam ahead. I wish we had more Obamas. He will be fondly remembered as the best President of last 100 years, not now but many decades later.

This recent Farook killer is a "head scratcher" for me. He had everything, young daughter, local bred. What went wrong ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom