What's new

Trump: Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists

ahan question is what you gonna do about it lol.

Yes yes we know blah blah blah. Now down to the real question. Will anything change?

Answer: Hell No!

The Taliban have a more than 40% of Afghanistan under their control. Pakistan doesn't even need to reserve any safe havens for them in our territory at this point lol. That's the level of shit they're drowning in.

Pakistan's reputation is taking a hike, the value of the green passport will get further diminished, no more freebies from USA, almost all Kashmiri militant groups are termed terrorists...Man our diplomacy rocks. :dirol:

lol What will happened to Nato Supplies then?

RIP to those 4,000 troops :(

Bush threatened to crush Pakistan and Mushy allowed uncle Sam to bomb his own people, I don't know who your current PM is but you sure he will have the guts to say no?

khoda pahar nikla chuha!
The new plan is that the plan will not be made public. WoW! Everything changes...not. The US does not even know what and why they have to stay in Afghanistan. I do not see any change from previous strategy. Really Disappointed from the US. I thought something big and significant will be stated. He can't even take anymore action against Pakistan directly and rather pressures Pakistan by calling out India.
His plan is to support Afghan Forces... Well good luck to that!
Anyway, lets see what practical actions take place. And good luck to USA.

Back
Top Bottom