What's new

Trump tweets Thank You PM Modi

Does anyone actually knows the cost of a HCQ tablet
It's barely 3 Rupees in India
US Gov just ordered 100 million tablets
That's just Rs 30 cr or 4 million USD
A similar tablet made by a Sanofi, Abbot or GSK would have cost 20-30 times more

A little pat on the back from daddy for being compliant to his demand does make them very happy.
You are simply burning in jealousy. Relax.
Does your dad say ' it will not be forgotten, thank you' every time you listen to his demand? :)

Indian Phrand Dolun Trump thanks Modi. Indians would be like

Meet-Bussa-Krishna-Trumps-Biggest-Indian-Bhakt1200_5e4d1ff67a9fb_1200x900.jpeg

I hope Indians cherishes this shabaash and has also learnt a very valuable lesson not to ever do a panga with the US again.

Glad India is able to help and hope the hydroxychloroquine with zinc combo helps.
As demonstrated here idiots will find some fault with that as well. Ofcourse they will because they are idiots.
All the same since India produces 70% of world's supply, am sure Modi will send supplies of it to Pakistn as well if neede.

It would be so amazing if this drug actually works out and Indian made drugs are able to save millions of lives across the globe. Would make me very proud as an Indian. Hope it works.

Bhai nice thread but he also thanked the wonderful people of India like you and me. Woh kyun chor diya ? :p:

Medicine is not proven. However if it proves effective, Modi still does not care about the Indians living in slums that may require this medication. Good culling for the shudars. Brahamins will have enough supplies in reserve ...

Give us TOT F-22 now you turd.

Glad India is able to help and hope the hydroxychloroquine with zinc combo helps.
As demonstrated here idiots will find some fault with that as well. Ofcourse they will because they are idiots.
All the same since India produces 70% of world's supply, am sure Modi will send supplies of it to Pakistn as well if neede.
India also has donated 10 tons drugs to Sri Lanka.

Back
Top Bottom