What's new

TTP fighters infiltrate into Chitral and attempt to seize villages/posts 6/9/23

I am curious how RAW sends militant into KP ? Where are they trained? Are they armed with Indian weapons ? Does Indian army support their infiltration?
who is Yadav ? A tourist ?

Wouldn't blame them. They sense an opportunity here in our current internal mess.

Exactly. Pakistanis are extreme cucks towards everyone especially the Muslim "bardarhood" countries, they literally are slaves towards them and still suck them off despite constant humiliation.

It's as if they have a kink for it, especially the Punjabis...

The state needs to simply stop promoting a narrative that produces cucks that suck up to every other Muslim state, but instead nationalists. Enough of these shameless brats that make every new country their father.
The Fata people are the problem, Pasto pasto, this is the biggest problem tgat hinders the army from smoking them out

I am curious how RAW sends militant into KP ? Where are they trained? Are they armed with Indian weapons ? Does Indian army support their infiltration?
Indian intelligence agencies tried to establish ‘Daesh-e-Pakistan’. 30 Indian Daesh militants were relocated from India to various camps along Pakistan-Afghanistan border by two Indian intelligence agencies operatives. These militants, were handed over to Daesh Commander Sheikh Abdul Rahim alias Abdul Rehman Muslim Dost.

Indian ambassadors in Afghanistan had been regularly supervising various terrorist activities. In one such instance, Indian ambassador to Afghanistan and Consular in Jalalabad discussed with collaborators about providing financial support to TTP and Baloch dissidents.

Two transactions made through Indian Banks – an amount of $28,000 was transferred by Punjab Bank India, while in the second instance a transaction of $55,851 was made by Mr Manmeet (an Indian national) from Indian Bank, New Delhi was received at Afghanistan International Bank. There were letters in Dari, showing India paid $820,000 to TTP leadership through its collaborators. Some $60 million was spent by India on raising militia for sabotaging CPEC. Similar payments were made to the sub-nationalists in Balochistan to cause unrest in Pakistan. This helped raise a 700-member strong militia, working under 10 personnel of India’s prime intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), had been raised for targeting CPEC projects.

The letter in Dari reads that TTP leaders after collecting the weapons reach/reached back their safe locations after crossing the border into Pakistan. Another letter shows that a RAW agent had been instigating the residents of tribal districts in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province to send young men to Afghanistan for militancy training. The letter in Dari reveals that RAW handlers also delivered improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and weapons in the bordering areas of Waziristan during his visit.

A former Indian ambassador and an Indian army general visited a Baloch militants’ training camp in Haji Gak area in Afghanistan, which housed 150 militants. India spent $30 million to establish a camp in Sarhad Leva Kandahar for Baloch dissidents. A letter in Darri showed that RAW was responsible for provision of weapons and ammunition for which four helicopters were utilized.

Indian intelligence officer named Col Rajesh, working at Indian Embassy in Afghanistan, held four meetings with commanders of these terrorist organisations including TTP to coordinate and intensify their activities in Karachi, Lahore, and Peshawar.

A RAW-sponsored network of six terrorists was unearthed that had linkages with the attack on Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSE) and is also involved in delivery of suicide jackets to various terrorists groups operating in Pakistan besides undertaking terrorist activities.

Previously a terrorist, Hamal Nawaz used an Afghan phone number and remained in contact with an Indian phone number during the attack. This attack was masterminded by Dr Allah Nazar and Aslam Achoo, both of whom had travelled to India on fake Afghan passports. Aslam Achoo, remained admitted in Indian hospital while he travelled under the cover name of Abdul Hamid, while Allah Nazar travelled to India under the cover name of Haji Nabi.

Indian intelligence agencies are running 87 terrorists’ camps targeting Pakistan. Sixty six of the 87 terrorist camps are located in Afghanistan, whereas the 21 others were functioning in India.

Wouldn't blame them. They sense an opportunity here in our current internal mess.

@Signalian , also recall the current Corps Commander Quetta openly saying on national TV that Dawar met RAW operatives in Afghanistan with other members of his family. And the same Dawar becomes the chair of the foreign affairs committee. An inconsequential post in the grand scheme of things, but still significant messaging. How was this allowed to happen?

@Signalian , also recall the current Corps Commander Quetta openly saying on national TV that Dawar met RAW operatives in Afghanistan with other members of his family. And the same Dawar becomes the chair of the foreign affairs committee. An inconsequential post in the grand scheme of things, but still significant messaging. How was this allowed to happen?
Shows you the priorities of high command.
I am convinced that parts of the senior leadership of all rungs of our system are completely compromised. Completely.
They are foreign assets and agents serving other countries' interests.

Many many years ago one of the "boys" had once told me - there are groups within the mil establishment that each push their agenda. He said there is a US, Chinese and yes even an Indian group. What is behind their motivation for this agenda is up for speculation. Each of these groups goes through an ebb and flow of strength of impact on downstream policies and actions. In those days he had mentioned a struggle between the US and Chinese camp.

I think since there it is safe to assume there is a ME camp as well. And I think it is also safe to assume that the US/Indian camp are well aligned.

So fundamentally it seems that Chinese camp on one side, versus US/India (with some ME support) on the other. ME camp also operates on its own cadence and direction.

Last edited:

Not to mention that special MNA being flown from outside to vote in favour of no confidence motion.

Many many years ago one of the "boys" had once told me - there are groups within the mil establishment that each push their agenda. He said there is a US, Chinese and yes even an Indian group. What is behind their motivation for this agenda is up for speculation. Each of these groups goes through an ebb and flow of strength of impact on downstream policies and actions. In those days he had mentioned a struggle between the US and Chinese camp.

I've heard of this too....

Shows you the priorities of high command.
I am convinced that parts of the senior leadership of all rungs of our system are completely compromised. Completely.
They are foreign assets and agents serving other countries' interests.

I think since there it is safe to assume there is a ME camp as well. And I think it is also safe to assume that the US/Indian camp are well aligned.

So fundamentally it seems that Chinese camp on one side, versus US/India (with some ME support) on the other. ME camp also operates on its own cadence and direction.

On the face of it, it does seem so. Bajwa pushed for pro India moves later on in his tenure and was seen as close to Americans. Raheel Sharif was with the Chinese, Kayani with Americans. The current man seems to be embedded with the Arabs.

@Signalian its established that raw is behind all the terror in Pakistan. The question is, what is ISI doing? Where is the retaliation? Why is the smaller country, Pakistan, on the defensive against much larger india? Is there not enough fault lines to exploit from Manipur to Kashmir? Is there not enough suitable places in Myanmar, Bangladesh, or AJK for ISI to organize retaliation from? You can cry budget but the point of intel agencies is also to create their own budget and raise their own funds. What are the agencies inside Pakistan doing? Just recently 6 Kashmiri mujahideen commanders have been assassinated in Pakistan so far. The opportunity is present to kill two birds (TTP and India) with one stone. Why is LOC still relatively quiet? Only time it’s on the news now is when india martyrs civilians.

You guys can cry about raw all day. But what is ISI or MI doing?
It was your own generals who wanted to “bury the past” and wanted “100 years of peace”. It was your army chief going around telling everyone we can’t fight india. It was your establishment who threw Hafiz Saaed in jail. It was your army chief with IK who cracked down on JeM after pulwama and betrayed many of their middle and lower rank. It’s your agencies who hold pro Pakistan organizations in Kashmir on a leash and don’t let them operate. There’s no shortage of mujahideen who will fight India. The biggest obstacle and biggest saviour of india is Pakistani establishment. You can ignore me as much as you want because you know I’m correct. I’m not like those emotional IK supporters who you pick on. So cry as many rivers you want about raw but its your own favourite generals who are in bed with Indians.

@Jango @Signalian @PanzerKiel @jaibi @SQ8 @Mirzali Khan
I am just curious that our genz and agencies consult psychiatrists. Just to learn human behavior. Like, someone was asking why we make captive videos (not of dirty harry) about 'we astrayed hum bhatak gaey thay' etc. Instead of making videos that those terrorists are broke and crying now.

Or how to treat EIA or TTP or Afghans in general. They are aggressive and need an equally good measure to control them. You cannot appease a wolf. It always wants to dominate the habitat. Being alpha means to provide and protect which requires foresight and knowing human tendencies. Out of context but a good video on how to attract quality while in power.

See the example of accepting the unacceptable. Those (IEA) unacceptable outgrow sometimes and don't need low-value people (ISI) as they have now high expectations.

They should also learn how to adapt after rejections. Whether MBS comes or not and how to grow ourselves so that MBS or other investors can come. Perhaps, to take austerity measures about a lavish lifestyle instead of having dry days and imposing taxes on the poor.

The corn industry has most of the people who have been abused previously. Now, they use it as a tool to gain rights or gratification or money. Remind me of a child who said that he has no fun activity in that area. TTP gave him a motorbike and AK thus control+un. If that child hadn't been deprived of basic fun activities, the outcome of the suicide bombing would be different. We just think it is spiritual or religious or brian washing issue where it can be more of psychological and emotional.
(see 3 vehicles with 200kg explosives caught, one with being 16 years cold. That child was emotionally 'abused' or looked down by society for being madrassa student)

Last edited:
@Jango @Signalian @PanzerKiel @jaibi @SQ8 @Mirzali Khan
I am just curious that our genz and agencies consult psychiatrists. Just to learn human behavior. Like, someone was asking why we make captive videos (not of dirty harry) about 'we astrayed hum bhatak gaey thay' etc. Instead of making videos that those terrorists are broke and crying now.

Or how to treat EIA or TTP or Afghans in general. They are aggressive and need an equally good measure to control them. You cannot appease a wolf. It always wants to dominate the habitat. Being alpha means to provide and protect which requires foresight and knowing human tendencies. Out of context but a good video on how to attract quality while in power.

See the example of accepting the unacceptable. Those (IEA) unacceptable outgrow sometimes and don't need low-value people (ISI) as they have now high expectations.

They should also learn how to adapt after rejections. Whether MBS comes or not and how to grow ourselves so that MBS or other investors can come. Perhaps, to take austerity measures about a lavish lifestyle instead of having dry days and imposing taxes on the poor.

The corn industry has most of the people who have been abused previously. Now, they use it as a tool to gain rights or gratification or money. Remind me of a child who said that he has no fun activity in that area. TTP gave him a motorbike and AK thus control+un. If that child hadn't been deprived of basic fun activities, the outcome of the suicide bombing would be different. We just think it is spiritual or religious or brian washing issue where it can be more of psychological and emotional.
(see 3 vehicles with 200kg explosives caught, one with being 16 years cold. That child was emotionally 'abused' or looked down by society for being madrassa student)
USA had an entire separate set-up to do this in Afghanistan studying culture and psychee, and there are some studies they collected that you can find online.

@Signalian its established that raw is behind all the terror in Pakistan. The question is, what is ISI doing? Where is the retaliation? Why is the smaller country, Pakistan, on the defensive against much larger india? Is there not enough fault lines to exploit from Manipur to Kashmir? Is there not enough suitable places in Myanmar, Bangladesh, or AJK for ISI to organize retaliation from? You can cry budget but the point of intel agencies is also to create their own budget and raise their own funds. What are the agencies inside Pakistan doing? Just recently 6 Kashmiri mujahideen commanders have been assassinated in Pakistan so far. The opportunity is present to kill two birds (TTP and India) with one stone. Why is LOC still relatively quiet? Only time it’s on the news now is when india martyrs civilians.

You guys can cry about raw all day. But what is ISI or MI doing?
It was your own generals who wanted to “bury the past” and wanted “100 years of peace”. It was your army chief going around telling everyone we can’t fight india. It was your establishment who threw Hafiz Saaed in jail. It was your army chief with IK who cracked down on JeM after pulwama and betrayed many of their middle and lower rank. It’s your agencies who hold pro Pakistan organizations in Kashmir on a leash and don’t let them operate. There’s no shortage of mujahideen who will fight India. The biggest obstacle and biggest saviour of india is Pakistani establishment. You can ignore me as much as you want because you know I’m correct. I’m not like those emotional IK supporters who you pick on. So cry as many rivers you want about raw but its your own favourite generals who are in bed with Indians.
Do you think they made a deal? As in cut support to Kashmiris and we will cut support to BLA/TTP? 🤔

That being said the movements are still organic at the grass roots, India only tries to raise their intensity, removing India from the picture will still have a huge problem to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom