What's new

TTP warns against playing music, women going out alone in Miramshah

What maslihat is stopping you which does not stop the others when they blurt out total crap about Urdu speakers?

Indulge freely about Xenophobia in Pakistan. Freedom of Expression is guaranteed by Constitution.

They married their women to outsiders, they carry guns and threaten with their jahil tone the rest of Pakistanis. Just yesterday they shot and killed three in some feud in Miransha ........ so rest of Pakistanis are fair game to threaten with their thuggish behavior ...... but they are scared of TTP. For goodness sake.

hmm. Modi and Doval are really hurting by IK's visit to the US , First LoC heavy firing and now TTP. even five years old kid can understand Indian now outfit in TTP dress. The way the note written clearly indicating Indian mastermind who are very much famous for suppress women rights or lynching or fav sport rape.There is no other option but to wipe out every TTP member.chapter close.

Last edited:
They are happier than ever. They get to mainstream their Xenophobic culture now under British protectionism.

If ignorance is a measure of happiness .......... wait for it, it would be soon clash of cultures in city. You would be told not to enter a barbershop. Their contribution to medressa graduates has seen quite a hike, Fazal ur Rehman threatens the state ....... based on their unconditional support, and they are happy, cause they are granted janat membership. You can see how much civilized and loyal their only political movement was.

If ignorance is a measure of happiness .......... wait for it, it would be soon clash of cultures in city. You would be told not to enter a barbershop. Their contribution to medressa graduates has seen quite a hike, Fazal ur Rehman threatens the state ....... based on their unconditional support, and they are happy, cause they are granted janat membership. You can see how much civilized and loyal their only political movement was.

How can one get Jannah when he dies fighting for smuggling channels? I must have missed the briefing on this.

As far as foot soldiers are concerned. Its easy to whip their sentiments and use them so do not blame the political parties for the endless cannon fodder they get from these regions.

Question only remains how can we drag Urdu speaking marriages into this so Aryans can feel secure on PDF.

Question only remains how can we drag Urdu speaking marriages into this so Aryans can feel secure on PDF.

Share the guns with Urdu speakers ........ eid e qurban is near, qurbani ki khalain need to be collected. Won't be something happening for the first time.

Share the guns with Urdu speakers ........ eid e qurban is near, qurbani ki khalain need to be collected. Won't be something happening for the first time.

see.. crime has no ethnicity. why then the outrage against it somehow ethnic?

see.. crime has no ethnicity. why then the outrage against it somehow ethnic?

I come to your house, bring churus with me, a desi kupi and some ice ..... and somehow convince you to buy it from me and we both start malang party at your house ....... who should a third neutral observer blame?

I come to your house, bring churus with me, a desi kupi and some ice ..... and somehow convince you to buy it from me and we both start malang party at your house ....... who should a third neutral observer blame?

Me. Since its my house where the act is taking place.
You are just a guest to my house.

He should be charged with violating privacy of my home to begin with.

I am talking about peo ...... not mohallay ki masjid walay uncle g. Peo doesn't need permission to enter his son's house (in Pakistan).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom