What's new

TTP warns against playing music, women going out alone in Miramshah

I am talking about peo ...... not mohallay ki masjid walay uncle g. Peo doesn't need permission to enter his son's house (in Pakistan).

Blame the son to be that dumb to do this with Peo in house.

By the way Charas is cultural in that region and its not uncommon to find young people smoking it up with Nanas and Dadas.

Blame the son to be that dumb to do this with Peo in house.

The way I imagine it, both our necks would be in his hands and we would be thrown flying out of the house ... with whatever he can imagine or muster verbally at that time.

By the way Charas is cultural in that region and its not uncommon to find young people smoking it up with Nanas and Dadas.

Please do tell me about it ......... the worst quality is sold in Karachi. Now don't assume that I smoke that sh*t but I have seen lot of it.

The way I imagine it, both our necks would be in his hands and we would be thrown flying out of the house ... with whatever he can imagine or muster verbally at that time.

We wont see the next day at my place probably.

Please do tell me about it ......... the worst quality is sold in Karachi. Now don't assume that I smoke that sh*t but I have seen lot of it.

You can get anything or any quality in Karachi.

However in other areas of Pakistan its considered cultural to use Marihuana. Just like Bhang is traditional in some areas.

GoP's best bet is to legalize it and control it.

I got workmates here who only miss smoking it up atop the buses in Northern Areas of Pakistan.

We wont see the next day at my place probably.

That's how the just and welfare state of Pakistan should treat its citizen.

You can get anything or any quality in Karachi.

However in other areas of Pakistan its considered cultural to use Marihuana. Just like Bhang is traditional in some areas.

GoP's best bet is to legalize it and control it.

I got workmates here who only miss smoking it up atop the buses in Northern Areas of Pakistan.

Some geniuses think it helps them with muscle building, others with studies ........ legalise it but I would suggest to avoid its use. It weakens the will and determination of a person, makes him fearful, I have seen people calling cats ... lions .... under the influence of churus.

Some geniuses think it helps them with muscle building, others with studies ........ legalise it but I would suggest to avoid its use. It weakens the will and determination of a person, makes him fearful, I have seen people calling cats ... lions .... under the influence of churus.

Cats and Lions are the same thing. Billi is Sher ki Khala as we all know.

Let them be on Marihuana. Its better that way then to be on harder drugs or alcohol.

Cats and Lions are the same thing. Billi is Sher ki Khala as we all know.

Let them be on Marihuana. Its better that way then to be on harder drugs or alcohol.

The problem is you won't be able to control its spread.

ok sir delete my post. thanks in advance
You know it is indecent language against Indian spies and terrorists rather we should congratulate them for entering our country as honourable guest and return them with respect like nice & humble people.

You know it is indecent language against Indian spies and terrorists rather we should congratulate them for entering our country as honourable guest and return them with respect like nice & humble people.
sorry sir i forget my manners but i will keep them alive and give as much pain that they would ask for death

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom