What's new

Turkey: No tolerance for Kurdish entity in Syria

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2013/07/22/Turkey-No-tolerance-for-Kurdish-entity-in-Syria-.html

[QUOTEAssociated Press, Ankara

Turkey’s deputy prime minister says his country supports Syria’s territorial integrity and won’t tolerate the creation of a “de facto” Syrian Kurdish entity on its frontiers.

Speaking to reporters Monday, Bulent Arinc would not spell out what Turkey would do prevent any such entity from coming about but said it would act carefully and in a cool-headed manner.

Authorities here have been concerned over Syrian Kurdish militants’ recent strengthening of power in areas bordering Turkey.

The concerns have been heightened by reports that Kurds in Syria are preparing to form an autonomous region in those areas.

Last week, a Syrian Kurdish group - affiliated with Turkey’s own autonomy-seeking Kurdish rebels - took control of a town on the border with Turkey after fighting radical Islamic groups.
][/QUOTE]

Why the Turks must be pissed off while his another hands keep supplying those terrorist with Logistics and create turbulence situations in Syria. The Kurdish just playing their role according the scene right now.

Why the Turks must be pissed off while his another hands keep supplying those terrorist with Logistics and create turbulence situations in Syria. The Kurdish just playing their role according the scene right now.
You should first read about the kurdish problem we have,then comment on it.
Shall i talk about the Ambonese or Aceh,should they have a own country within Indonesia?

Exactly, Thank you

Although İ have to disagree with you on your comment.

Yes, we probably neglected the basic rights for Kurds in the past, but in the end it's being worked on.

But being against a Kurdish entity in Syria doesn't have to do anything with oppressing Kurds in Syria , bur rather to avoid it being a hotspot for PkK terrorists.

Shall i talk about the Ambonese or Aceh,should they have a own country within Indonesia?
Indonesia, like most of the today countries,was created by the colonialist. To see countries coming at the seems to gave birth to new functioning separate entities is in the offing. Sudan was amputated of its south, Syria, Iran, Irak , Turkey, Egypt and Lybia will have the same fate during the current remodeling the middle east.

Although İ have to disagree with you on your comment.

Yes, we probably neglected the basic rights for Kurds in the past, but in the end it's being worked on.

But being against a Kurdish entity in Syria doesn't have to do anything with oppressing Kurds in Syria , bur rather to avoid it being a hotspot for PkK terrorists.

They wont support PKK against Turkey, because they know they will get invaded. And if they don't declare autonomy they will probably get beheaded by Al-Nusra ( supported by Turkey )

They wont support PKK against Turkey, because they know they will get invaded. And if they don't declare autonomy they will probably get beheaded by Al-Nusra ( supported by Turkey )

Let's be realistic!
Pyd is a branche of pkk, so how would the branche organization not support the main organization?

The kurds should have remained neutral, instead of trying to benefit from a countries weakness in a certain period.
They did the same to İraq during İran-İraq war and because of that they got massacred. Did they learned a lesson from that horror? Obviously no.

Now when the war ends in Syria. İ see the same fate for them as the kurds in İraq, whether Assad or FSA wins.

Let's be realistic!
Pyd is a branche of pkk, so how would the branche organization not support the main organization?

The kurds should have remained neutral, instead of trying to benefit from a countries weakness in a certain period.
They did the same to İraq during İran-İraq war and because of that they got massacred. Did they learned a lesson from that horror? Obviously no.

Now when the war ends in Syria. İ see the same fate for them as the kurds in İraq, whether Assad or FSA wins.

According to most of the information Kurds are still neutral, in fact they are one of the few secular forces in Syria who doesn't scream Allasnackbar and blow thermself up, and they have barely killed any civilians. I stand with everyone who is agains radical Islam aka the virus that is spreading thru middle east.

According to most of the information Kurds are still neutral, in fact they are one of the few secular forces in Syria who doesn't scream Allasnackbar and blow thermself up, and they have barely killed any civilians. I stand with everyone who is agains radical Islam aka the virus that is spreading thru middle east.
They are not neutral,they are with Assad.
Are you a Sweed if you dont mind me asking?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom