What's new

Turkey: No tolerance for Kurdish entity in Syria

Why are you lying? they are not with Assad.. to your question, yes i'm half

You are probably born in Sweden, which makes you a citizen of Sweden. But, that with that said, it won't make you a swede, my friend. Accept what you are, a Kurd?, and grow some national pride. You are a Kurd whether you like it or not, so don't try to act as a swede. Nothing bad meant.

Why are you lying? they are not with Assad.. to your question, yes i'm half
You should refrain from calling people you dont know liars.
Why not say that you are a kurd,we have nothing against kurds.
We just hate the PKK and symphatizers.
Assad prommised the Kurds autonomy and Syrian passports if they fight the FSA,so dont come with bs assumptions.
Cant find the link,ill provide soon.

You are probably born in Sweden, which makes you a citizen of Sweden. But, that with that said, it won't make you a swede, my friend. Accept what you are, a Kurd?, and grow some national pride. You are a Kurd whether you like it or not, so don't try to act as a swede. Nothing bad meant.

You decide what he is? He says I am half and half. He has two ethnics in his blood and maybe one citizenship. Who declare what he is? You?

You decide what he is? He says I am half and half. He has two ethnics in his blood and maybe one citizenship. Who declare what he is? You?

Bismarck, why are you interested only in Turkish Defence section ? I have yet to see you participating in any other sections besides Turkey ?

Read the last sentence.
He said;NOTHING BAD MEANT.
And who are you to decide and to come and act like a dramaqueen?

Because of two reasons:
first: private
second: occupational ;)

Admin why do you delete my comment, someone has to say the truth about them animals.

Its sad that there are no other words fitting for some persons with no honour.

Well İ red many of his comments that he made in the past.
So İ can understand your frustrations and İ can even agree at some point. :)

You should first read about the kurdish problem we have,then comment on it.
Shall i talk about the Ambonese or Aceh,should they have a own country within Indonesia?

Indonesia doesn't support terrorist in other country or meddle his interest in other country like the Turks did now in Syria, we already know what is the conseQuense of such acts when supporting some Mindanau rebels against his master in Philliphine. Learn from history is much better than ignore ones. Supporting peace efforts activities in region is the better option to kept status Quo conditions in check.

I'm half Swedish from Stockholm and half Russian, why do i suddenly become a Kurd when i support them?!?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom