What's new

Turkey puts F-35 order on hold over US refusal to share technology

No, read closely, I didn't say or imply "Í'm a Westerner and therefor pro-West". Since where one stands depends to a large extent on where one sits (metaphorically speaking), it is logical that we have different perspectives because we are from different parts of the world. Besides, 'pro-west' doesn't necessarily have to mean 'anti-East'. Also, what eactly is Western and Eastern in this context? These are a notoriously vague and shifting terms.
Western world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Orient - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Having said that, what part of the information that Incirlik was built by the US Army Corps of Engineers and available to US Armed Forces all the time (and access not specially granted for Iraq war) is OPINION?

You apparent feel a need to make a statement about whether or not I'm funny, which I think says enough and certainly more about you than about me. Maybe you could try to not take yourself too seriously: this is an internet forum, not the real world or anything that matters.

Shall we attempt to get back to F-35 and Turkey?

You have some good points, and I don't find anything wrong in your subjective evaluation based on the research you're doing.

It's unavoidable that we'll have different perspectives, e.g. anyone from Europe/West wouldn't want Iran to have nucelear capability whether it is for building power plants or not. Simply because of the potential of them developing weapons. You won't even give them the benefit of doubt, so in a way it's no longer "innocent until proven otherwise".

Just like iraq during Saddam, "Food for Oil program", that's very humane... in the eyes of the "civilized" world (sarcasm). Or how Bahrein's protesters were brutally beaten with assistance of Saudi troops, and what was the respons to that... A cautious warning, most EU countries probably just pretended that didn't happen.

What I'm trying to say is EU and the so called West, whilst they may be developed countries with high tech and such, you are no better than the rest of the world. You're better at doing things in a way that doesn't attract attention, which I think is something the rest of the world should learn.

You wouldn't care for ME if it wasn't for the oil, and without the oil the people of the ME wouldn be able to solve their issues themselves without interference, which would kinda be interesting in my opinion. Or if they were democracies and decided to boycott selling oil to the west, heh another interesting thing. It'd spur the countries to develope better things.

No, read closely, I didn't say or imply "Í'm a Westerner and therefor pro-West". Since where one stands depends to a large extent on where one sits (metaphorically speaking), it is logical that we have different perspectives because we are from different parts of the world. Besides, 'pro-west' doesn't necessarily have to mean 'anti-East'. Also, what eactly is Western and Eastern in this context? These are a notoriously vague and shifting terms.
Orient - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Having said that, what part of the information that Incirlik was built by the US Army Corps of Engineers and available to US Armed Forces all the time (and access not specially granted for Iraq war) is OPINION?

You apparent feel a need to make a statement about whether or not I'm funny, which I think says enough and certainly more about you than about me. Maybe you could try to not take yourself too seriously: this is an internet forum, not the real world or anything that matters.

Shall we attempt to get back to F-35 and Turkey?

i know this is an internet forum,and personally i dont take myself too seriously.no need to go further on that since your claim is not provable.

i never thought i have to say this but i dont have problems with people having different perspectives..of course its normal.however,if there is a perspective which i find it funny,then i have the right to express it.

------------------

i think Turkey will not cancel the deal since our minister said there is a consensus at partners in respect of tehcnologic gains and work load...

i think Turkey will not cancel the deal since our minister said there is a consensus at partners in respect of tehcnologic gains and work load...
Of course they wont cancel, since ethere is no choice. This threat is pure obvious bluff, I dont know who they are trying to scare. It only proves once again US thougfhts about Erdogan's policies: Rolls Royce ambitions but Rover resources.

Rolls Royce ambitions but Rover resources.

just a diplomat said that and obviously you liked it..your compatriots always keep saying that too..i think we can name it as a rancour or sth..
why does Turkish policy bother you so much?:azn:

That is why we need indigenous military technology, and transfer of know-how with our good Russian and Chinese friends :agree:

just a diplomat said that and obviously you liked it..your compatriots always keep saying that too..i think we can name it as a rancour or sth..
why does Turkish policy bother you so much?:azn:
AKP=/=Turkey. I like Turkey and wish it only good. F-35 is good for Turkey. :)

AKP=/=Turkey. I like Turkey and wish it only good. F-35 is good for Turkey. :)

Turkish policy regarding israel reflects the will of Turkish people..

the only thing you like is pro-israel policies which wont be seen in Turkey anymore..so feel free to spit your venom.

Turkish policy regarding israel reflects the will of Turkish people..
I dont see any "policy". Just some hysterical behaviour and slogans.

the only thing you like is pro-israel policies which wont be seen in Turkey anymore..so feel free to spit your venom.
And once again, you mix up normal neutral relationships with pro-Israeli. Israel-Turkey trade is growing, your terrorist supporter Syria is in chaos. Israeli-Turkey military cooperation will resume sooner or later.

I dont see any "policy". Just some hysterical behaviour and slogans.

you cant see,yes :)

i explained the trade between israel-turkey some time ago in another trade..FYI,noone sees any problem trading with you.

insult syria as always,i dont care.but i have to say they are much more welcomed rather than you.

Turkish military is changing in a way that obviously you cant see it too..we will see whats gonna happen:pop:

i explained the trade between israel-turkey some time ago in another trade..FYI,noone sees any problem trading with you.
Trade is all we want. Erdogan can cry and make hysterical speeches as much as he wants unless he touches ecnomical relationships. No one cares.

insult syria as always
I dont insult, I tell facts. Syria is and was terrorist supporting state. And it is responsible for more Turkish deathes than Israeli. Fact. Kiss with them until the next stab.

Trade is all we want. Erdogan can cry and make hysterical speeches as much as he wants unless he touches ecnomical relationships. No one cares.

I dont insult, I tell facts. Syria is and was terrorist supporting state. And it is responsible for more Turkish deathes than Israeli. Fact. Kiss with them until the next stab.

if the trade is all you want,then why do you whining all the time about erdogan/akp?because trade is not everything..stopping the trade wouldnt harm israel(total trade 2-3 billion),but it would harm some turkish and israeli companies..

however you can forget about military cooperation.

i wont learn what is syria from you..they are our friends...no need to mention they are way better than you trouble-makers.

if the trade is all you want,then why do you whining all the time about erdogan/akp?
Whining?LOL, on contrary its pretty amusing.

because trade is not everything..
What else? :)

however you can forget about military cooperation.
Israeli military export in 2009 and 2010 was all time high despite Turkey went out. But it will return, 100%.

i wont learn what is syria from you..they are our friends...
Sure, until the next (3rd stab). Have fun. :lol:

Whining?LOL, on contrary its pretty amusing.

What else? :)

Israeli military export in 2009 and 2010 was all time high despite Turkey went out. But it will return, 100%.

Sure, until the next (3rd stab). Have fun. :lol:

1)yep,whining..go and visit ynetnews,write "Turkey",look at the comments section and see how your compatriots whining.

2)erm..supporting hamas/hizbullah and destbalize your country?its the first that came into my mind..but if you say that you can sell yourself for an unsignificant trade volume(2-3 billion),who am i to say a word?:)

3)there is no agreements signed after the relations deteriorated.

4)there was no stabbing.there was politics.we supported israel in order to gain the sympathy of west.and they supported our enemy..but know the conjencture is ok,we are friends with the regime..and we are brothers with the people..you can shop using turkish money and communicate with the salesman speaking turkish..its great.nevertheless,they are waaay better than you.

1)yep,whining..go and visit ynetnews,write "Turkey",look at the comments section and see how your compatriots whining.
Erdogan is cursing Israel comments curse him back. Are you proud that ur PM talks like kids from tackbacks? :)

2)erm..supporting hamas/hizbullah and destbalize your country?its the first that came into my mind..but if you say that you can sell yourself for an unsignificant trade volume(2-3 billion),who am i to say a word?:)
Even Erdogan wont dare to support Hamas and Hezbollah with money or weapons. And he can kiss with them as much as he wants. I dont mind even if Erdogan sleeps with Nasrallah.

3)there is no agreements signed after the relations deteriorated.
There is no military agreements since 2005. But our military export grows drastically nevertheless.

4)there was no stabbing.there was politics.
Yep slaughtering soldiers and civilians is politics. Have fun with Hamas Sssad Sudan.

Back
Top Bottom