What's new

Turkey puts F-35 order on hold over US refusal to share technology

Erdogan is cursing Israel comments curse him back. Are you proud that ur PM talks like kids from tackbacks? :)

Even Erdogan wont dare to support Hamas and Hezbollah with money or weapons. And he can kiss with them as much as he wants. I dont mind even if Erdogan sleeps with Nasrallah.

There is no military agreements since 2005. But our military export grows drastically nevertheless.

Yep slaughtering soldiers and civilians is politics. Have fun with Hamas Sssad Sudan.

you claimed that israelis are not whining and i provided the source..they are barking,yes.

iran and syria provide them enough weapons.:lol:
providing weapons or money is not our national interest anyway..Turkey is different from iran and syria,so we cant act as reckless as they do..

Turkey is a member of UN ,NATO etc.
The political support which Turkey can give is much more valuable than weapons..

You will eventually have to sit on the same table with HAMAS.palestinian statehood is on the way..halid meshal will be the next Mandela.:azn:

you claimed that israelis are not whining and i provided the source..they are barking,yes.
Cursing is not whining. Erdogan is very talented, he managed to troll some kids in internet. :lol: You should be proud.

iran and syria provide them enough weapons.:lol:
providing weapons or money is not our national interest anyway..Turkey is different from iran and syria,so we cant act as reckless as they do..
Then whats the problem?

Turkey is a member of UN ,NATO etc.
The political support which Turkey can give is much more valuable than weapons..
This support only harms Turkey and gives nothing to Hamas and Hezbollah.

You will eventually have to sit on the same table with HAMAS.palestinian statehood is on the way..halid meshal will be the next Mandela.:azn:
Inshallah. I really hope Palestinian state will be created. But Palestinians dont want any state. They want endless "fight" to suck money from Iran and EU forever.

Inshallah. I really hope Palestinian state will be created. But Palestinians dont want any state. They want endless "fight" to suck money from Iran and EU forever.

so for the first time we want the same thing..i know what palestinians want and i also know that we will see a palestinian state in the near future..at least it seems like that for now.

apart from what palestinians want,there are also some israaelis dont want a palestinian state,even in the forum..such as ipakman.

You wouldn't care for ME if it wasn't for the oil, and without the oil the people of the ME wouldn be able to solve their issues themselves without interference, which would kinda be interesting in my opinion. Or if they were democracies and decided to boycott selling oil to the west, heh another interesting thing. It'd spur the countries to develope better things.

"Consumption and Imports

Concurrent with its economic expansion, Turkey's oil consumption grew for most of the last decade, peaking at 690 thousand bbl/d in 2007, far exceeding the domestic supply. Since then Turkey's consumption has decreased somewhat as a result of the global (and Turkish) economic downturn. In 2009, Turkey's consumption totaled 580 thousand bbl/d, the lowest level since 1994.

In 2009, Turkey imported about 90 percent of its total consumption. The majority of Turkey's oil imports originate in Russia, which became the country's top supplier in 2007, surpassing Iran for the first time. Additional oil imports originated in Saudi Arabia, Libya, Iraq, and Syria."

http://www.eia.gov/countries/cab.cfm?fips=TU

See also:
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/ene_oil_imp_net-energy-oil-imports-net
http://www.northcyprusdaily.com/news/Business/Turkeys-oil-import-reached-203-million-tons-588522.asp

Russia accounts for about 1/3 of oil imports by Turkey, the remainder is imported from 34 countries, of which the most important ones are mentioned above.

:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom