What's new

Turkey Red Crescent building mosque in Azad Kashmir

Now this is funny...........:rofl: :rofl:
You can only laugh at the international stage.. other than that you don't have clout to do anything else.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

So now if you are done with your ranting, can you also provide the details of all the projects that india started in IOK with Pakistan's consent. Or I can conveniently believe that the above was the case of some one having a verbal diarrhea.
Kashmir is an integral part of India if you keep aside the terrorists that you send in.

Aww how naive!:angel:

Turkey has no right to build anything in a region that is a part of our country without our permission. Since you want to call it 'disputed' even then Turkey has no right to make anything be it a mosque or a museum unless it obtains clearances from both you and us.

Taking "Permission" from a break-away illegal so-called government proves Turkey's future intentions and we'll make sure a similar diplomatic assault is considered when it comes to Cyprus.

This will be taken a note of in the next India-Turkey meeting and our already cold ties will become further strained.

Your country ??? When was the last time Kashmir was India??

The International laws consider it rightly as disputed area which is under Indian occupation.

So get out of your delusion and accept the reality,

Back to topic.

Turkey building mosque in AZAD KASHMIR :pakistan:

Your country ??? When was the last time Kashmir was India??

The International laws consider it rightly as disputed area which is under Indian occupation.

So get out of your delusion and accept the reality,

Back to topic.

Turkey building mosque in AZAD KASHMIR :pakistan:
It was always a part of India. Does it matter if you don't recognize? I don't think so and in a few years world will realize this--easy way or the hard economic way.

We normally intend to have good ties with Turkey but this has certainly created a cold barrier in our relations, which had a good potential until now. I am sure there'll be a reciprocal action when it concerns them the most.

Good work by Turkey.

Building a mosque should be a welcome step. At least the poor people of Azad Kashmir now have a decent mosque.

But, I would like to ask Pakistani members is it true that Azad Kashmir's political candidates have to sign an affidavit of allegiance to Kashmir's accession to Pakistan?

What is the significance of Balawaristan National Front?

Last edited:
Good work by Turkey.

Building a mosque should be a welcome step. At least the poor people of Azad Kashmir now have a decent mosque.

stop-whining.jpg

Good work by Turkey.

But, I would like to ask Pakistani members is it true that Azad Kashmir's political candidates have to sign an affidavit of allegiance to Kashmir's accession to Pakistan?

What is the significance of Balawaristan National Front?
But Muslims of India still have to suffer .........Sad na?

But Muslims of India still have to suffer .........Sad na?
Oh please! according to Muslims are suffering everywhere while all other communities are booming in Islamic countries. Be it India, or any other country other than China, they're all killers out there waiting for violence isn't it?

Get a life. We've got more issues to worry about daily in India than deal with you obsession with religion. It is already taking your country to the point of no return.

Why are your minorities reducing by the decade as compared to 1947? You have no official record or track of that because you don't want to reveal it. The only existent records are that of international agencies which is refused by your government.

So what evidence have you got that any specific community is suffering so much?

Oh please! according to Muslims are suffering everywhere while all other communities are booming in Islamic countries. Be it India, or any other country other than China, they're all killers out there waiting for violence isn't it?

Get a life. We've got more issues to worry about daily in India than deal with you obsession with religion. It is already taking your country to the point of no return.

Why are your minorities reducing by the decade as compared to 1947? You have no official record or track of that because you don't want to reveal it. The only existent records are that of international agencies which is refused by your government.

So what evidence have you got that any specific community is suffering so much?
Would you care to read the post i replied to Mr. Pathetic.

I dont want to goto mud throwing but As you Indians ....

Back
Top Bottom