What's new

Turkey Red Crescent building mosque in Azad Kashmir

You dont know anything about their support and help in disaster zones specially in Azad Kashmir and Balakot when that deadly earthquake struck Pakistan. Turkey is one of the few countries including Japan and China who have done some remarkable work in health and education and other sectors in these areas.

I know that Red Crescent did help people in humanitarian situations, which is exactly its job. Don't they have a mission statement about the kind of help they give? I have no idea about what to take the Turkishness of the organization's chapter which built the mosque? Does it mean the so-called secular Turkey changed its mind? Is it a sign of their support for 'Kashmiri' cause? Or is it just a stray sanction of funds by a religious official? Whatever it is, at the bottom of it, waste is what it is.

I know that Red Crescent did help people in humanitarian situations, which is exactly its job. Don't they have a mission statement about the kind of help they give? I have no idea about what to take the Turkishness of the organization's chapter which built the mosque? Does it mean the so-called secular Turkey changed its mind? Is it a sign of their support for 'Kashmiri' cause? Or is it just a stray sanction of funds by a religious official? Whatever it is, at the bottom of it, waste is what it is.

:what::what::what: and when was opposing construction of worship places has made mandatory for proving one's credentials as SECULAR ????????

And why Indians are so worried. Its Turkish money and they have the right to do whatever they want to do with it.

Waste or no waste thats None of Indian business

Turkey is a souvereign State and decide by itself what it has to do, we let dictate our foreign Policy by India ! In my View Pakistan are more important for Turkey and Turkic World as Palastine, on our Pakistan Policy there will be no Compromise.

There are a another important Think what most Indians tend to forget, the Culture of pakistani People and the Country are strong influenced by Central Asian Turkic Culture. Pakistan is within Turkeys Backyard and strategic most important to Link central Asian Tukic Brother States to the Arabic Sea !

huhhhhhhhhhhh????, so we fall under ur turkic spear of influence??:lol:

why be it afgganis, iranian, turkey, india, try to include us in their spear of influence..??

Aww how naive!:angel:

Turkey has no right to build anything in a region that is a part of our country without our permission. Since you want to call it 'disputed' even then Turkey has no right to make anything be it a mosque or a museum unless it obtains clearances from both you and us.

Taking "Permission" from a break-away illegal so-called government proves Turkey's future intentions and we'll make sure a similar diplomatic assault is considered when it comes to Cyprus.

This will be taken a note of in the next India-Turkey meeting and our already cold ties will become further strained.

pakistan "controls" pakistani kashmir, your permission is useless..

Mosque in Kotli Azad Kashmir

3018503507_0969dd637c.jpg

*Correction*

This is Jahangir Kothari Parade - Karachi :cheers:

Jehangir Kothari Parade - Google Search

The Support of Pakistan in the Kashmir Issue has nothing to do if Turkey are Secular or follow an Islamic Way. The Base of our Relationship are our common historical Roots in Central Asia, People of both Countries are from turkic - mongolic Blood. So far it makes no matter if Turkey are Islamic or Secular.

Pakistanis supportet us in hard Times and we also Support them in hard Times !

huhhhhhhhhhhh????, so we fall under ur turkic spear of influence??

why be it afgganis, iranian, turkey, india, try to include us in their spear of influence..??

I don't say that pakistanis share only turkic - mongolic Roots, Pakistans Culture is also influenced by persian, arabic and indian Culture. For example the Language Urdu which would spoken in Pakistan have turkish, persian and arabic Loanwords.

I see Pakistan not as Puppet State, it's a equal Partner for Turkey and for all Turkic States.

Turkey has no right to build anything in a region that is a part of our country without our permission. Since you want to call it 'disputed' even then Turkey has no right to make anything be it a mosque or a museum unless it obtains clearances from both you and us.

Taking "Permission" from a break-away illegal so-called government proves Turkey's future intentions and we'll make sure a similar diplomatic assault is considered when it comes to Cyprus.

This will be taken a note of in the next India-Turkey meeting and our already cold ties will become further strained.

Don't make me laugh...I cant believe how many indians live in a delusional world. Part of your country:rofl:

Nothing wrong with building mosque but building a mosque without the permission of real owner of land is definitely wrong.

Maybe it was a habit of using computer while in deep sleep.Or maybe nowadays dreams are also available in HD & BlueRay (Experience your Dreams as if u are Living them). :smitten:

No b.s UN calls it DISPUTED n so does the WORLD...
Even then u live in ur LA LA land thinkin its ur land... u can do watever the truck u can to stop any construction in AZAD KASHMIR ADMINISTERED BY PAKISTAN...

About the last highlighted line reguarding ties...
WHO GIVES A CRAP?INDIA WAS ALREADY SHOWN THE DOOR REGUARDING TURKISH DEFENCE EQUIPMENT...

And not to forget TURKEY SUPPORTs our stance on indian OCCUPIED KASHMIR.:bunny:

The Support of Pakistan in the Kashmir Issue has nothing to do if Turkey are Secular or follow an Islamic Way. The Base of our Relationship are our common historical Roots in Central Asia, People of both Countries are from turkic - mongolic Blood. So far it makes no matter if Turkey are Islamic or Secular.

Pakistanis supportet us in hard Times and we also Support them in hard Times !

I don't say that pakistanis share only turkic - mongolic Roots, Pakistans Culture is also influenced by persian, arabic and indian Culture. For example the Language Urdu which would spoken in Pakistan have turkish, persian and arabic Loanwords.

I see Pakistan not as Puppet State, it's a equal Partner for Turkey and for all Turkic States.

I'm glad that Turkey has recognised its true ally. Allies like Israel and India are no allies of any Muslim country. These two countries are in many ways worse than the great satan itself.

Turkey's support for Pakistan is well-known. I don't get why people here want to drumbeat about it over and over again, especially when my criticism was against Red Crescent and not the Turkish state. And the rest about Turkish intent is just speculation, I was wondering if someone can provide evidence as to whether Red Crescent's work is related to the Turkish government's stance.

@others:
but no people here had to jump against an 'Indian' for the heck of it. Do you even read posts before replying to them? or do you just look at flags and type some BS?

Back
Top Bottom