What's new

Turkey says ready for unlimited cooperation with Egypt

Deno

Reaction score
Turkish foreign minister says he came to Cairo with what he said “blank page” and that Turkey is ready for unlimited cooperation with Egypt.

Ahmet Davutoğlu told reporters following his meeting with Egypt’s president-elect Muhammad Morsi on Monday that Egypt needs to be stronger for a stability in the region, recalling strategic cooperation mechanism Turkey and Egypt established recently. He said he came to Cairo with a blank page and that Turkey is ready for an unlimited cooperation with Egypt in areas they want. He said the cooperation between the two countries will help stability in the region.

He noted that he delivered Turkish President Abdullah Gül’s invitation to the Egyptian president.

Davutoğlu congratulated Egyptians for revolution and presidential elections, adding that Egypt could tackle economic problems in the upcoming period.

Source: Turkey says ready for unlimited cooperation with Egypt

This relationship of Turkey & Egypt will set the future course of action of the Middle east & North Africa region.

Turkey is one of the closest countries to my heart, and to most Egyptians matter of fact. Turkey and its people keep impressing me everyday. They gives me hope seeing how much they have move forward. Wish we can learn from them. I actually with all Muslim countries can learn from Turkey, especially when it comes to hard work, education, democracy, and human rights.

co-operation will always benefit and unlimited co-operation will be unlimited benefits , especially in the future i expect , better trade , joint military production and co-operation in regional issues . Now egyp will be getting very strong , i read a few speeches of mursi and he sounds very good and is he said i will be president for all , he sounds like he will move egpyt alot forward .

The more i look mursi the more i see another mullah zealot but i hope i am wrong.

co-operation will always benefit and unlimited co-operation will be unlimited benefits , especially in the future i expect , better trade , joint military production and co-operation in regional issues . Now egyp will be getting very strong , i read a few speeches of mursi and he sounds very good and is he said i will be president for all , he sounds like he will move egpyt alot forward .

Inshallah brother..Inshallah...

Does anyone know anything about Libya? What happened after Qaddafi? Never heard anything regarding that....

The more i look mursi the more i see another mullah zealot but i hope i am wrong.

Egyptian consitution is pretty much based on the Turkish. It to is a Secular state and its army to was assigned to make sure people will follow it. Thats why the Army refuses to announce the election votes because its obvious that the Muslim Brotherhood has won. If the Muslim Brotherhood will take office then Turkish-Egyptian Relationship will reach a new peak.

Egyptian consitution is pretty much based on the Turkish. It to is a Secular state and its army to was assigned to make sure people will follow it. Thats why the Army refuses to announce the election votes because its obvious that the Muslim Brotherhood has won. If the Muslim Brotherhood will take office then Turkish-Egyptian Relationship will reach a new peak.

If better relations with Egypt means that they will become another Iran and lose secularism than I hope our relations stay as it is...

ah shut up , whats that got to do with relations , when you comment say im talking on behalf of myself remembering that 99% of turkey is muslim , and being muslim doesnt mean you have to be extremist , or non-secular , i hope better relations

If better relations with Egypt means that they will become another Iran and lose secularism than I hope our relations stay as it is...

no , turkish constitution is different , our army doesnt and never interfered in voting , it will only interfere ( depending on the general and the mindset of the generals at that time ) in extreme circumstances and if the government and they are both idiots and cant resolve it .

Nobody said something about Egypte becoming Iran, Cant believe how naive you are Deno seriously. Because a Islamist Party is in power doesnt mean they are radical and are going to change it to Iran all the suddon.

no , turkish constitution is different , our army doesnt and never interfered in voting , it will only interfere ( depending on the general and the mindset of the generals at that time ) in extreme circumstances and if the government and they are both idiots and cant resolve it .

Yes they are the same. Only difference was that our army never had the enough power to stand against the civilian goverment. The Egyptian army is basicly a huge corperation which own Tens of thousands of companies and asseds in Egypte including Vacatian resorts and high class hotels. Thats why Egyptian army can maintaine power because they dont need Goverment funding and thats why the Turkish army is weak against the Civilian Goverment.

Back
Top Bottom