What's new

Turkey to build first domestic aircraft carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, comparison has been made, except stating truth about India's real technological potential.

We just got nuke deal otherwise we were building our own nuclear reactors from decades ... If you dnt knw.
We are building our own Sat launch vehicles.

But sorry with whom I am talking who made AC(every thing is Chinese in that) but not able to built CAR, Bikes....... let forget Nuclear reactors or SLV

Define Technological potential first. (your perception)

Atleast to my knowledge it doesn't merely encompass a nation's MBT and LCA program.

Technological potential as in, India can't even manufacture a decent assault rifle of its own for its soldiers. As of now India imports everything from small fire arms to SLV engines. India's R&D and manufacturing history is littered with disasters. A, nation utilizes its true potential in all major projects, the ones i mentioned a perfect example of India is really capable of..

If, you want to discuss this further, open another thread. From now on, every off-topic post will be deleted.

Technological potential as in, India can't even manufacture a decent assault rifle of its own for its soldiers. As of now India imports everything from small fire arms to SLV engines. India's R&D and manufacturing history is littered with disasters. A, nation utilizes its true potential in all major projects, the ones i mentioned a perfect example of India is really capable of..

Still no definition.

If, you want to discuss this further, open another thread. From now on, every off-topic post will be deleted.

Ok! i get the cue :lol:

Why not Delete every Off Topic Post in a thread about Turkish Aircraft Carrier?

Let's start with this.

Forget, the miniture, nuclear reactor, India has taken 42 years to build Tejas which wont be in service before 2015, and it has taken 40 years to develop an MBT Arjun which is still not in mass production. World doesn't go around according to the technological capabilities of India.

Forget, the miniture, nuclear reactor, India has taken 42 years to build Tejas which wont be in service before 2015, and it has taken 40 years to develop an MBT Arjun which is still not in mass production. World doesn't go around according to the technological capabilities of India.

atleast we are trying. but not like you peoples,wont do anything but still commenting about others.

It is very appalling to see this kind of comments from you aeronaut when you have many times sent me infractions for things that were not even remotely trolling but sincere questions to members.

This thread deals with Turkish intention to build aircraft carriers;

Not what we have done or not.

Stick to the topic.

It is very appalling to see this kind of comments from you aeronaut when you have many times sent me infractions for things that were not even remotely trolling but sincere questions to members.

This thread deals with Turkish intention to build aircraft carriers;

Not what we have done or not.

Stick to the topic.

It looks like post by tyrant where he mentions that India has developed a naval nuclear reactor has really pi$$ed off the mod.

Goodluck Turkey keep it up ....great planning and thinking on the right way....:smokin:

well it depends what tech. u have and how big you wanna built it. french ACC is just 38000 ton ,but they use nuclear propiltion.

Well, Turkish LHD will barely make it out of Mediterranean every once in a few months so...

All what Turkey is doing is planning. They are probably the best planners in the world.

All what Turkey is doing is planning. They are probably the best planners in the world.
Well good things do take time and planning. If we've looked for quick solutions to every need our armed forces would resemble iran now :P

On the other hand we could speed this project up by just buying a wasp-class from USMC via FMS channel. It is just one ship. Anyway it's always better to develop at home.
:undecided: then why you guys need LHD?

To boost our amphibious landing capabilities. LHD has nothing to do with the airforce but more with ground forces.

With it we'll be able to operate anywhere in the Middle East without preperations.

LHD is on the contract guys so don't worry we are getting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom